Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kooyaame Reer Khaatumo Seaside Town in Waamo(Pics)

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Re: Kooyaame Reer Khaatumo Seaside Town in Waamo(Pics)

Postby skywalker25 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:13 pm

War Boons you can talk hypothetical all day but you mentioned Silanyo, not me. I dont need to mention him nor Dahabshil, we are not in competition but on different divisions. Thats the reality facing you guys. You dont have a single above average city and what little you have is controlled by nin arab dhan dhagax ah who forces you to eat hyena meet. :lol:

Voltage you know the native indians of the United State sat on the largest real estate in the world once upon atime. But look at them today. They are gone. The same ending that awaits the native boons. Your whole tribe are as backward and uncivilised as the native americans. You can not put a single admin in any of your region. Admin and organisations are what differenetiates between savages and civilised people. Your people or men rape their women, they eat Hyenas and are owned by a bunch of kids from the mountains of the tora bora. What the fuck do you have to educate us about your people that we dont know. You run around this forum in every sections throwing your silly tribe into every discussion and generating nothing but a palm to face moment. A skinny four eyed nerd cant tell us shit. We know who we are, you know who we are. You wish you was us. In peace building, moving forward and in control of every inch of our land. But your a Boon and Boons cant see past their next meal of hyena or their next rape...

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Why you getting all upset for?
The reality is that even now without admin and war, Jubbaland produces more food than s/l produces in a decade.
These iidoor really need to control their emotions. :D

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:28 pm

War Boons you can talk hypothetical all day but you mentioned Silanyo, not me. I dont need to mention him nor Dahabshil, we are not in competition but on different divisions. Thats the reality facing you guys. You dont have a single above average city and what little you have is controlled by nin arab dhan dhagax ah who forces you to eat hyena meet. :lol:

Voltage you know the native indians of the United State sat on the largest real estate in the world once upon atime. But look at them today. They are gone. The same ending that awaits the native boons. Your whole tribe are as backward and uncivilised as the native americans. You can not put a single admin in any of your region. Admin and organisations are what differenetiates between savages and civilised people. Your people or men rape their women, they eat Hyenas and are owned by a bunch of kids from the mountains of the tora bora. What the fuck do you have to educate us about your people that we dont know. You run around this forum in every sections throwing your silly tribe into every discussion and generating nothing but a palm to face moment. A skinny four eyed nerd cant tell us shit. We know who we are, you know who we are. You wish you was us. In peace building, moving forward and in control of every inch of our land. But your a Boon and Boons cant see past their next meal of hyena or their next rape...
Didn't you get kicked out of the IPG and SPG for wanting to be Mareexan :lol: Your not the only reer daahir who was put on a Mareexan payroll to snitch, your uncle Maxamed Kaahin did too for many years ;)

Voltage and Murax did you guys reimburse General SNM for dropping dimes, he seems angry :lol:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:46 pm

Skywalker is in the IPG. As for payrolls most of your uncles from Xaabsade to Xaklotoosiye are on our payroll, so if i was you a (Dhuunihante) who are known
for being spies and always looking for their next meal even if it means selling their family i wouldn't mention payroll.

The latest one being. :lol: :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:58 pm

:lol:

garad13,

Why wouldn't Gen Duufle, want to be of MR decent, or of Noble Darawiish decent. The Oromo Decendents will forever be bitter that the Maj Gen MSB AUN, recognized Dhulbahante as being of higher social status than decendents of Oromo slavewomen who worked with Brittish Colonialists, and rightfully so. That would burn anybody :mrgreen:

To Siciid85's defense, both He and Gen Duufle are equally lowly to me :diddy:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:04 pm

D/P.
Last edited by Siciid85 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:04 pm

:lol:

garad13,

Why wouldn't Gen Duufle, want to be of MR decent.

Who on earth would want to be this people? :scusthov: :pac:
"We use the guns to rape women"
0:38.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:10 pm

:lol: :lol:

The emotionally battered Siciid85 in Sool section, 72 hours no sleep :pac: :pac:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:16 pm

:lol: :lol:
Dakh Dakh that that is all you have. Nothing else, get back to the kitchen and cook some hyena meat for the family. You must be living in your own little world if you think
anybody with an ounce of dignity wants to be a hyena eating Boon.
:pac:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:20 pm

:lol: Hard to want to be ANYTHING, when nobody wants You to join them in the first place, Kuul Carre Boy ;)

I hope You don't murder Your family for some qamandi tonight, its that kinda behavior Midgaan didn't want You to join them :ufdup:

The`Republic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The`Republic » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Murax-

I actually like GeneralSNM brah; he is a caaq definitely but his heart is good. Even waxuu iska daldalo is only for the moment. The guy who lives in his sister's basement and is a disgusting embittered raving lunatic even within his own Isaaq clan is that diseased excrement Siciid. Generally from everything I have heard the Habar Jeclo are the Abgaal of the Isaaq: they make the best neighbors and are down to earth humble. It also just happens to be that they both occupy the top seats in Somalia and Somaliland. We Marehan are the still up there whereas the bitter Habar Yonis will forever be the shit drainer everywhere. :lol: :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:46 pm

Murax-

I actually like GeneralSNM brah; he is a caaq definitely but his heart is good. Even waxuu iska daldalo is only for the moment. The guy who lives in his sister's basement and is a disgusting embittered raving lunatic even within his own Isaaq clan is that diseased excrement Siciid. Generally from everything I have heard the Habar Jeclo are the Abgaal of the Isaaq: they make the best neighbors and are down to earth humble. It also just happens to be that they both occupy the top seats in Somalia and Somaliland. We Marehan are the still up there whereas the bitter Habar Yonis will forever be the shit drainer everywhere. :lol: :lol:

I never cared or don't tell Habar Oromo clans apart but let Me tell You why I have no respect for Duufle, the lowest of the oromo decendents: What kinda dayuus airs the dirty laundry of their OWN clan in front of other members that are not a part of His clan? I understand in light of Idoors taking dna tests and being different haplogroups explaining Why He wouldn't care but all these humiliating facts people are volleying at Siciid85 was leaked out by none other then Gen Duufle. You remember when Adali said something negative about Reer Garaad saying Reer Diini defeated them in Mudug, and everybody went bonkers on him? This Duufle guy He qarxised His own private group. Siciid85, even though its always in a futile effort, tries to put on a better face for His miserable clan so He deserves more kudos.

Coldoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Coldoon » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:10 am

Gedo

Faanweyn Gedo

Garsaal, Gedo

Coldoon. That is not Gedo but Jubboyiinka. The real Gaajo Gedo has been posted already.

Gedo.There is nothing green about it, looks not much different than the arid central Somalia.
Siciid, seems like what you said holds no truth whatsoever. :|

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:03 am

Such is his tribal hatred, that it renders his thought processes defective.
This is the same guy that used to boast of higher rainfall in iidoor areas as compared to dhulbahante areas.
When I pointed out to him that because dhulbahante lands were at a lower elevation, most of the iidoor rainfall drained into the nugaal.
He then came back saying that the iidoor rainfall was prevented from flowing down hill to the nugaal, because of natural dams and modern dams. :lol:

This fellow is a hate ridden iidoor of the worst kind .
Even among his fellow habars he is despised.
Tell me any single snetter who has been called out for being tribalist by his own subclan :?

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Biya-Guduud (20 KM North-East of Erigavo) was a Habar-Joonis town.

Epic fail. First of all Biyo-Guduud is located in south east of Ceerigaabo not north east you have failed the basic geographic knowledge of the region. Furthermore
Biyo Guduud is a shared deegaan as of now but before it belonged to the Hartis(according to your own websites) as seen as the fighting that broke out between the locals
in 2008. The fighting was actually between Gadhweyn and Warsangeli.It led to alot of Hartis to seek shelter and flee the fighting to Jidaali.
Report UNCHR.
Approximately 600 people were displaced because of fighting between the Gadhwayn and
Warsangali clans. The people fled Biyo-Guduud and moved to Jidali, both of which are in
Ceerigaabo district, Sanaag. (18 Jun)

http://www.callupcontact.com/Sanaag-c367151.html

While areas like Dhoob 32 km south east of Ceerigaabo are exclusively settled by Urursuge, Yoonis Muuse
and Cabdi Xamuud sub clans of Habar Yoonis.

Governor of education of Sanaag, Somaliland visiting the place and meeting with the locals.

http://oodweynenews.com/news/150479-hal ... tahay.html

http://www.callupcontact.com/Sanaag-c239287.html

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.