Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kooyaame Reer Khaatumo Seaside Town in Waamo(Pics)

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Kooyaame Reer Khaatumo Seaside Town in Waamo(Pics)

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:01 pm

It seems some people are suffering from amnesia. This was your own words. So if you even yourself admitted the lady in question "Garadah" was related to the Dhulbahante chief.
Her being the daughter of the Cali Geri Garaad. What is there to proof? :| Some people argue for the sake of it. The only part you got right here is that the Garadah
and the Dhulbahante chief were related, but the raid was solely Suldaan Nuur's drive.
Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:16 pm

I will bring an article about how Sultan Nur of the HY was ordered by the a Dhulbahante chief to Help Dhulbahante Wariors Raid Berbera and thats how his wife was captured
became an Enemy of the British and sided with the Dhulbahante..

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:14 pm

It seems some people are suffering from amnesia. This was your own words. So if you even yourself admitted the lady in question "Garadah" was related to the Dhulbahante chief.
Her being the daughter of the Cali Geri Garaad. What is there to proof? :| Some people argue for the sake of it. The only part you got right here is that the Garadah
and the Dhulbahante chief were related, but the raid was solely Suldaan Nuur's drive.
Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:16 pm

I will bring an article about how Sultan Nur of the HY was ordered by the a Dhulbahante chief to Help Dhulbahante Wariors Raid Berbera and thats how his wife was captured
became an Enemy of the British and sided with the Dhulbahante..
There was NO Cali Geri Garaad.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

U just want to have the last word.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:18 pm

I really don`t know why you bother with him.....even the other iidoor have rejected him. :D
He only trolls the darood sections because he is an outcast :lol:

His people as we speak today are starving.....thats nothing to joke about, but it puts his posts into perspective. :som:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Your own words gave you away. :mrgreen: It is funny how you guys try to deny your own Gerads and Garadahs, this is not the kacaan era. Relax with the propaganda for
i am armed with reliable sources that date back to centuries. Which means there is no way out for propagandists.

Original Doqon, you are just a lost puppy following around men everywhere.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:22 pm

Whats wrong with the eydoors ruining this beautiful thread? These people suffer from a severe case of inferiority complex.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:45 pm

Next time think twice before you get involved while booty shaking in the middle of a exchange that doesn't concern you. For beesha Dhulbahante/Kashmiiri will feel the heat.

Some of my past research on the Dervish history.

The Mahamud Garaad sub clan of Dhubahante fighting along Col Sanweyne.

Ina Abdille Hassan attacking and looting the dhulbahante and forcefully submitting them under the dervish.

Dhulbahantes getting attacked and looted more and being forced to join the Dervish.

The Farah Garaad sub clan too afraid to fight.

Dhulbahante being whipped into submission by the "Victors". Over 30,000 camels, 1,000 cattles, 30,000 sheep being captured from them.
Last edited by Siciid85 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:49 pm

siciid......you really try too hard.
I have to agree with Eaglehawk, conversing with such people is beneath us.

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:50 pm

Faraah Garaad to Afraid to Fight!, Mahamud Garaad on the bitish side!, Garaad Ali Farah!, Garaadah being daughter of the Dhulos Garaad!, A Cali Geri Garaaad!! Idoor Dervishes!! what he hell is the world coming too!! :mindblown: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I AM DONE!! LOOL

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Siciid, wallahi I don't understand why you would even exchange a sentence with some people. They are below you and not a worthy competition. These guys are like locust and go to every section looking for attention. On the other hand you won't find anybody going to their section. Why? Because nobody cares or gives a fock. These guys live in a world that's a figment of their imagination and Everytime you point this truth out to them they will only get agree. Bal sxb tell me how nin HY ah oh landheer who owns some of the best land in all of Somali lower himself to the level of a boon. Nobody likes these guys, not Hawiyes, nor Majeteens, not Ogadens.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Siciid, wallahi I don't understand why you would even exchange a sentence with some people. They are below you and not a worthy competition. These guys are like locust and go to every section looking for attention. On the other hand you won't find anybody going to their section. Why? Because nobody cares or gives a fock. These guys live in a world that's a figment of their imagination and Everytime you point this truth out to them they will only get agree. Bal sxb tell me how nin HY ah oh landheer who owns some of the best land in all of Somali lower himself to the level of a boon. Nobody likes these guys, not Hawiyes, nor Majeteens, not Ogadens.

Agreed. I don't even post in Boon(Gedo) section, they usually come to other people's sections looking for approval and trying intermingle with us which is something
i have declined.

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:00 pm

who's looking for attention? even seen me set foot in the idoor section? and how many of you are in Dhulbahante sections daily?

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:04 pm

^Never posted in Khaatumo section and not looking forward to.

Skywalker i am a firm believer that we shouldn't engage peasants and distance ourselves from them. This was my response to Eaglehawk when he came to the Somaliland
section looking for social intermingling approval and attention.

As i said before we do not understand each other culturally or historically or get along, it is best we keep
our interaction to minimum.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:05 pm

the best land in all of Somalia :lol:
Is that the land where they slaughter each other for out of date qamadi?
Where they`re starving in the golis mountains

http://www.irinnews.org/printreport.aspx?reportid=95861

1 hectare of jubbaland is worth 100 hectares in your flyblown patch.

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:09 pm

What an idiot, The Deserts of Gubaan & the North West VS a Land with Rivers, Farms Wildlife & Forest loool, Marehan Sade VS you a Coalition of Langaab sons of Isaaq.

The`Republic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The`Republic » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:09 pm

the best land in all of Somalia :lol:
Is that the land where they slaughter each other for out of date qamadi?
Where they`re starving in the golis mountains
Forgive GeneralDuufle, he comes from the most reer Baadiye of the Isaaq. Once provincial, always provincial; even his insults resemble that of an illiterate kid in the miyi. How could a guy who claims to be born in UK and his father born in UK be the most dumbest in Somalinet history, no one knows but it makes perfect sense to me. :lol: :lol:

And I am 100% confident Siciid the Regional Anus is probably enjoying this realistic analysis of GeneralDuufle coming from me. :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.