Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dulbahanto

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nalayeahmed

Dulbahanto

Postby Nalayeahmed » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Dulbahante brothers and sisters I beg you to refrain from stooping low and downgrading the good name of our people. If some people want to participate in tribal slandering, it's only because of a serious inferiority complex going around these days. Granted we are going through a rough patch in our history, but as Dulbahantes we always spring back. Keep your heads up with pride but balance it with humility. We fought and died defending our honor against crusaders, we aren't an inferior people, so we shouldn't speak like inferior people. Don't engage with the roaming rabid dogs that frequent our threads, let them embarrass themselves with their rhetoric. We need to concern ourselves with helping our people and contribute to building our once great nation.

Coldoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Dulbahanto

Postby Coldoon » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:17 pm

Problem with Dhulbahante is with prioritizing. Build, build, build and I still see no changes. What happened to Taleex Airport? Buhoodle Airport? It's time Dhulbahante to stop with this rubbish talk about building something and start talking about liberation, liberation, liberation. Lasanod is crying, waiting to be liberated. Cerigaabo is crying, waiting to be liberated, yet the Khaatumo supporters waxee kaga dhagtay, "Majerteen wa cadow" iyo "Airportba la dhisiya".

Nalayeahmed

Postby Nalayeahmed » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Please brother stop trying to introject Majeerten into everything. focus on bringing water to the people dying of thirst in puntland, focus on defeating corruption in the puntland government, focus on piracy and the kidnappings that take place within your borders. Puntland has its own battles my brother, leave ours to us.

Coldoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Coldoon » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:15 pm

I'm Dhulbahante myself sxb, I don't know what you mean by "us". All issues regarding walalaha Hartiyeed concerns me. A year ago, most of Dhullos on Snet were celebrating Xaglajabane (Saleeban Ciise) and today he's in Hergeisa as a "minister" in the Somaliland administration. No wonder the Dhulbahante Parliamentarians in Puntland didn't vote for him back in 2009. :lol:

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:46 am

Naaleeye Ignore the sheegato. as for you walaal our resident Naaleyes and half wiill talk to u. send siren or samadon a pm they are the only active ones nowdays.

Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyblade » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:57 am

interesting...

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:46 am

:lol: nice naaleeye, ka baxa badawnimada
Anigeyguba beri danbe ayaan badaw noqde e asalkey-gu "very civilized" bu aha :lol:

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:51 pm

Are they confusing you?
There two camp here:

UDUN
Cilmiile
Coldoon
Are pro Puntland[ darooodism]

Babygirl and her crew are most deluded camp(Khatumo) If you do not agree with them they declare you as non Dhulbahante :lol:

Le justicier
rw

Nalayeahmed

Postby Nalayeahmed » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Rightwing you're probably one of the more brain dead niggas on this forum so watch yourself. I'm Khaatumo to the bone scratch that, I'm Khaatumo to the marrow. It'll be my life's mission to bring development to the regions of Khaatumo State of Somalia. Dulbahante are not like any other qabil in Somalia, they don't unite in the name of Qabil, we don't rally behind the banner of Dulbahante, never in our history. You being isaaq will probably kill your own Mom if she pulled out her old Somali flag and sang our Anthem, so cut it out nigga. That being said Me supporting Khaatumo doesn't give me or any of us to Insult our brotherly Isaaq neighbors. Dulbahantes who insult Isaaqs for being Isaaq are ignorant we'd be insulting half the family. If y'all want to participate in Dulbahante bashing be my guest I could give a fuck less, These online Tol defenders are a joke lol

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Naaleeye
Khaatum is an image in your mind, it only exist in your mind. It has no reality, it has to do the fiction Cali Khaiif Galaydh gave to dhuloze children state of Khaatum. Haven't you noticed the pseudo-governments of Khatumo "INAY SHIIQDAY!?

rw

Nalayeahmed

Postby Nalayeahmed » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:34 pm

Khaatumo is a recognized federal state of Somalia while Somaliland is not only not recognized as a sovereign state, it has absolutely no recognition from any sovereign country in the world, not even Djibouti where a good chunk of the government is Isaaq. Even South Ossetia is recognized by at least 5 nations and they're movement started in '91 too lol. I got love for my Isaaq brothers tho I'd give the shirt on my back to my Isaaq homies, shit I'd even donate a kidney to an Isaaq friend but if you cross that Khaatumo Border I'm taking that head offff. :som: :up:

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Welcome to the forum Naleyee. Please ignore Rightwing, wa nacas aan ka bixin sas dhulbahante. He still hasn't mentally recovered since the formation of Khaatumo.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.