Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Golaha Deegaanka ee Degmada Talex

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Xiin-Finiin

Golaha Deegaanka ee Degmada Talex

Postby Xiin-Finiin » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:18 am

Golaha Deegaanka ee Degmada Taleex oo dhan 21 xubnood ayaa waxaa ay Beelahu si guud ugu heshiiyeen in ay u qayb sadaan,wallow aan wali la soo xulin Xubnihii noqon lahaa Golaha Deegaanka Degmada Taleex,ayaa waxaa ay beelihu u qaybsadeen xubnaha sidan.

Beesha Nuur Axmed - 9 Xubnood.

Beesha Cumar Wacays.- 3 Xubnood.

Beesha Wacays Cabdille-3 Xubnood.

Beesha Cabdi Max’ud- 3Xubnood

Beesha Kaskii qabe 2Xubnood.

Beesha Gabooye 1 Xubin.

LoL..My Reer Abti The Mighty Ugaadhyahan Gave Two Positions 2 Cabdiraxman Harti (Kaskiqabe) Which is Surprising

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:53 am

ugaadyaheen is that not the same subsub clan as mudjahiid fuaad aden cadde and how many of them do support somaliland

ShirShoore7
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ShirShoore7 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:05 pm

Nuur Axmedku bal siduu u kala qeybsan 9 kumaba filnee. Aadan Cali horta meeshaa iska dhig Taleex waxba kuma laha waa reer LaasCaanood, BihinCali iyaguna waa iska 50/50. I would say 2 Samakaab Cali, 2 WacaysCali, 2 Faarax Cali, 2 Axmed Cali, and 1 to Bahda kale Very Happy

Xiin-Finiin

Postby Xiin-Finiin » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:15 am

HaHaHa Kii LaasKA Ayaaba Laysku HaysTaaa...

CaSaNoVa*
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CaSaNoVa* » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:18 am

Kaskiqabe Maa Taleex baay idinla Dagaan

Shirshoore
wassup dawg? long time no see? halkeed dheex gashay lately? i guess your old man sent you off Too WidhWidh and hitched u with a Hawd Chick? Laughing Laughing

CrooKed-I
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby CrooKed-I » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:19 pm

Rer Ayeyo'day Jama Ziyad Waxma La Siinin? Ugu Yaraan Xabad In La Siiyo Bay Aheyd Si Ayakuna Xabad Nooga Siiyan Yagoori Or Where Ever They Settle.

"I would say 2 Samakaab Cali, 2 WacaysCali, 2 Faarax Cali, 2 Axmed Cali, and 1 to Bahda kale" Wara Farah Ali Deserves To Get Little Bit More Than 2 Do You Know Why ? Very Happy !!! Becuase Am Farah Ali And I Said So
Am Just F4cking With Ya... I Careless Who Ever Gets The Most Or The Least, Am Just Happy For My People.

"BihinCali iyaguna waa iska 50/50" Are You Saying They're Too Small He'he... Inabtigeey Hadu Ku Maqli Lahaa!

"Aadan Cali horta meeshaa iska dhig Taleex waxba kuma laha waa reer LaasCaanood" Kuwaan Waa Wada Riders Xoog Ay Wax Ku Helaan * Fiire Lee Reer Digaale.

Shirshore, Tugyahow Waa I Dhumaatay... Didn't You Tell Me That You Were Maxamud Ugadhyahan... I Was Told That You're Zamakab Ali

ShirShoore7
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ShirShoore7 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:05 pm

Casanova
Kaskiqabe waa reer Qardhood laakiin walaalahood eey la degi jireen Qardho baa xoogaa xumeeyn ku waday 20;kii sano ee u dambeeyey. Sidaas awgeed inta anaga noo timid oo nala dega waan sharafnaa. That's why we even included them into golaha deegaanka.

Crooked Sxb i never said i was maxamuud ugaadhyahan, some people took me as maxamuud ugaadhyahan when i said i was related to ina hebel hebel. I know ur faarax cali oday adeerkaa dhab ah oo ina I. ah baan isku magaallo daganahay. Aadan Cali will not give seats to any other Nuur tribe for the golaha deegaanka ee laas caanood hence asagana taleex baa laga qadinayaa Laughing

Bihincali aint small they just live both in taleex and L.A

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.