Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WHY DO GARXAJIS CLAIM HARGEYSA AS THEIR OWN?

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: WHY DO GARXAJIS CLAIM HARGEYSA AS THEIR OWN?

Postby Meyle » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:22 pm

Re-read my statement. It's Muuse Abokor, Maxamed Abokor and Samane Abokor, the great grandsons of Muuse Sheikh Isxaaq that are HJ.

Muuse, Maxamed and Samane don't share mother with Cimraan and Sanbuur. Habar Tol jeclo is a reference to the 4 sons. However HJ is specifically the 3 great grandsons of Muuse Sheikh Isxaaq.

You asked why 3 sons of Cabdille are called Solomadow and as I said, it's because they are the same Bah and therefore the alliance is matrilineal and as a following statement I wrote that their mother was HY, Muuse Ismaciil, nothing wrong with that.

BoholKing
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BoholKing » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:36 pm

H I am afraid Hargeysa is already full, you have angered the people who hosted you in their neighborhoods of Jigjigayar/26 June in the first
place. It is back to Yiroowe soon if Musa Bixi is not allowed to run as the Kulmiye 2015 candidate. Arap, Cidagale and Isaxaaq/HY will not
welcome you in their districts of Hargeisa if you get thrown out with your black bag. :mrgreen:

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:47 pm

Lmao you are right, bad place for a city, just 10 mins away from ethiopia, water shortages....you can keep hargeysa.

Warabaha
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warabaha » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:50 pm

Lmao you are right, bad place for a city, just 10 mins away from ethiopia, water shortages....you can keep hargeysa.

I hope all HJ feel the same and get out of hargeisa, we have seen enough of your reer mii

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:06 pm

Reer miyi?
just cuz NGO's are around doesnt make reer hargeysa reer magaal.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:58 am

Sky walker nice pictures of your daaro when muse bixi explodes and chases you, silaanyo amd dhabshill out of hrg just like the cidgalles im comin for your daaro their all mine baby :russ:

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:07 am

Sky walker nice pictures of your daaro when muse bixi explodes and chases you, silaanyo amd dhabshill out of hrg just like the cidgalles im comin for your daaro their all mine baby :russ:

I think you should check your history. The Cidagale actually chased you guys out and secondly without us you'd be calling bulxaar home today. Never bite the hand that feeds you. Also we have never been chased out of a single city in Somaliland.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:33 am

Everyone knws who HRG belongs too and we aint ever been kicked out of our hq .. You need to go over your history son if it werent for Egal playing the abti card you would be in yirowe with your injir

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:37 am

Everyone knws who HRG belongs too and we aint ever been kicked out of our hq .. You need to go over your history son if it werent for Egal playing the abti card you would be in yirowe with your injir
My cousin ina nuur fatal said in 1940; irbad dhub ma gelisan afkuna wu idin dheeryay.
In short wallal your not known for fighting. We on the other hand have a clean record and have never lost a battle.

As for this Yirowe nonsense your just repeating the nonsense your cuqdaad filled inlaws cry themselves to sleep with, but the fact is Yirowe is a xafad of Burco. Infact its were Burco airport is located so as you can see wee didn't go far but its a long way to Odwyene. :mrgreen:

As for kicking us out of Hargeisa we would just dismantle Somaliland and move our money south..lool :P

BoholKing
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BoholKing » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:06 am

Aishah Lets meet in Golders Green :troll: .

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:41 am

I can say categorically HRG doesn't belong to me.They say Sheikh Mader baa meesha naga habaarey because we refused to take part in the initial pow wow that was the birth of modern day HRG at Jameecada Weeyn (The Big Congregation) :D

Notorious13
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Notorious13 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:04 pm

^
Yeah,whatever!. Just don't be late with the rent :D
Is this kid implying HY and Ciddagale pay rent to Sacad muse landlords lol some people just say anything that comes to mind.

Notorious13
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Notorious13 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:30 pm

If anyone is questioning Hargesia's true demographic breakdown just refer back to the 1990's when my people literately shut shiit down. No Garxajis means no Hargesia simple.

Also no airport :)

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:36 am

Its a SM city accept that fact sxb with your logic your 'ancesteral' homeland Maydh would be darod land.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:08 am

^
Bintland and Bossaso is that :arrow:

P.S. We ain't got a clue who owns what in that shit-hole

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.