Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ismail Omer Guelleh headed for a wrong direction

Siyaasada Jabuuti

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
labo22

Ismail Omer Guelleh headed for a wrong direction

Postby labo22 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:21 am

The great leaders said including the moron

Winston Churchill said “Iron curtain” when he was referring Soviet Union

John Kennedy said “ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country” during his inauguration speech.

Bop Marley said “I shout the sheriff but I didn’t shout the deputy” with his Grammy award song

Ronald Reagan said “the evil Empire “when he was referring Soviet Union”

George Bush senior Said “read my lips no new tax” during his second term campaign trail

Bill Clinton said “I smoke but I didn’t inhale” when he was asked whether he smoke marijuana

George Bush junior said “either you are with us or with them” when he was referring Al-Qada and his so called war on terror

IOG known as La Vache Qui Rit said “the constitution is not a Quran” while he was trying to figure out how to change the constitution that he drafted himself, It is a great insult to Islam by comparing the holly Quran to anything that human being writes, what a dim moron

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.