Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is Labo, the 1st contributor to these two forums

Siyaasada Jabuuti

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ahmed42
Location: Tribal online warlordism isn't why I am here-no time for fights

Who is Labo, the 1st contributor to these two forums

Postby Ahmed42 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:05 pm

Labo is the guy who write most posts in the Djibouti and Somaliland forums yet he doesn't seem to be Djiboutian and he has some grudge against those he calls "Somalilanders" in Djibouti.

-He writes that Issas are disoriented in DJibouti :shock: yeah right you need a trip to Djibouti city. funny funny funny!
-He writes that DJibouti attacked Eritrea :shock: an absolute lie! It is Issayas Afeworki is very good at claiming small portions of deserts whether it is the Haniche Islands in Yemen, the Obock district or areas of Ethiopie. This guy will be attacking Somalia if he had any border with the country.
-He writes that the first lady of Djibouti is forstering criminality :shock: Ajiib IOG's hate isn't enough appearently.
-He says that DJibouti is being taken over by Somalilanders :shock: far from reality. And even though, the first lady is Issaq, she never influenced IOG because for years IOG was against Somaliland becoming a country. IOG used to see Somaliland as a threat for Djibouti port, the best asset we have. He seems to be changing its strategy because he wants the Issas to be a portion of the power in Somalia. Fair enough.
-He agrees that France controls IOG. False again! IOG isn't even in good terms with France. They can't control him.

Labo, you would gain more credit if you are a bit more closer to the reality brother. I don't know you seem to have issues with the Issas in Somaliland but still, don't say complete lies. For one thing, I don't agree that someone with a Djiboutian passport should get any position in the government in Somalia/Somaliland. But the Issas who live there should participate in the leadership of the country. Whether Issas have emptied one areas because they immigrated to Djibouti or not isn't a reason to eliminate them from the political landscape.

Sam88

Re: Who is Labo, the 1st contributor to these two forums

Postby Sam88 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:22 pm

:lol: , interesting thread.

labo22

Postby labo22 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:17 pm

Ahmed 42 This following topic has been there from Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:40 pm have you tried to condemn ? obvious not but you descided to create a topic about me, well my posting speaks for itself, I have moral ethics and principal. However If you are true Djiboutian as you claim to be one this kind of posting would be battering you isn't it ?, but your choice to create a topic about me” labo” is father prove that you are getting paid to silence me, its not only increase my suspension about you but its also an exposure of your sleazy character for the users of this forum.and Ithink you said in French SHALAY MAAN DHALAN somewhere along that line,the rest my post relpy for you topic about me will follow accordingly soon Inshaa'allaah

FRENCH SOMALI PUSSIELAND
by Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:40 pm

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super

Website Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: FRENCH SOMALI PUSSIELAND
by labo22 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:48 am

It is a bit extreme to call Djibouti PUSSIELAND but however it true that IOG compromised the sovereignty of Djibouti State for the sake of his own interest when you see that the Ethiopia are training Djiboutian military with the US co-ordination and support of the US, isn’t paradoxical Djiboutian military have been training Somali Transitional Federal Government TFG, at the same time Djiboutian military are trained by Ethiopia the arch enemy of Somalia, here the picture doesn’t add up, however in this way already the four out of the five parts of Somalia: north east (former British colony), south (former Italian colony), Ogaden or western Somalia (already under Ethiopia) and Djibouti (former French colony) are in one way or other comes under Ethiopia rule, in this case it is however acceptable to call Djiboutiland just like Somaliland and Puntland, IOG is no different from the President of Somali State in Ethiopia or for that matter the Oromia President that IOG officailly hosted him earlier this year

Cheers labo22

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
by labo22 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:00 pm

Where are the hypocrites who say we care about Djiboutiland specially Somalilander ? Somalilander love to suck the blood of Djiboutian but care less to deffend even with wordslabo22

by labo22 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:17 am

Well I have yet to see any one deffending it specailly Somalilanders who get sensitive when you mention the first lady of Djibouti but don't care about the country, although in many accasion they in forum I have been challanged that the Somalilander are as patriot as any body else, some them even went as far as saying that they will deffend it if they are called for due .I think before you that far first you need to deffend with your finger-tips is it ? this topic is a huge insult and disgrase to the nation and it has been there for almost a year

shame on you so Somlilander and Djiboutian alike labo22

Last edited by labo22 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ahmed42

Postby Ahmed42 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:09 pm

Ahmed 42 This following topic has been there from Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:40 pm and you have tried to condemn but created topic about me, well my posting speaks for itself, I have moral ethics and principal.

Labo, bro I have to agree you talk in a more responsible way than most people here. So :up: On the rest, we can agree to disagree.

labo22

Postby labo22 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Off course I am not expecting you to agree with me in any issue at ll, just because your getting paid to be here and your ultimate mission is defending IOG and his associate in crimes against humanity, however I suggest you stick with topic of every issue
cheers

Ahmed42

Postby Ahmed42 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Off course I am not expecting you to agree with me in any issue at ll, just because your getting paid to be here and your ultimate mission is defending IOG and his associate in crimes against humanity, however I suggest you stick with topic of every issue
cheers

I am being paid to watch over you and stop your twisted logic and what I believe are attempts to create problems between Issa clans and betwen Issa and Issaq meaning the 2 main somali groups in Djibouti. But if it helps to feel better to call me an IOG spy, that's fine. I can respect that. If you wanted to criticize IOG on true things that are going on, I will understand it even if this isn't the good website to do that as there are DJiboutian websites where you can talk to more people who are Djiboutians. Here it is almost like talking behind people when no Djiboutian even those who are IOG defenders are here to talk to you. I only post to defend IOG because I find you are being too unfair with him and accusing him of every possible crime even the one of being Rayale's mentor so that you can put Rayale's own failure on our president :shock:

Dictatorship is all that works for Somalis because of the character of the tribalism...look at how people are making fun of Issaq for choosing Rayale who seem to be becoming himself a true dictator and "understanding the need of the Somali people" for a dictator. So whether we have a Ba-foulabe dictatorship or another Issa dictatorship it is all the same. "Cissa waa Cissa oo wuu iscalool ogyahay".

labo22

Postby labo22 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:43 pm

SOMAALIDO WAXAY TIDHAAHDAA "XADHIG MUNAAQ XIDHAY MUNAAFAQ AYUUNBAA FURA" Frankly speaking that is the reason that Iam posting my opinion in Somaliland section because all the illness and political problem are originated from Somalilanders I will explain in details in my future posting so as above mentioned proverb says the solution lays with in Somalilander they need to be reminded contenuously more often
you may check my posting also in the following website link
www.labo22.wordpress.com you however post your negative comments there too

Ahmed42

Postby Ahmed42 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:19 pm

Labo, je commencais a penser que tu etais plus poli et respectueux que les autres membres de ce forum et je me demandais ce que tu pouvais bien faire dans ce forum ou ils ont pas ton style. Mais je viens de comprendre. You are targetting always the same people. SubhaanAllah, may Allah guide you wallah this much hatred for people just because they are succeding better in business is too much.

Gadabursi used to be closer to the power when Hassan Gouled was the president and Samaron are usually the reer Abti of Ba-fourlaba so if today it is another tribe/clan what's the big deal?
The Issa in Djibouti cannot own all the businesses so if Arabs, Samaroon or Issaq have some of the business it is up to them to excell in it or not. All these businessmen you are talking about they were already in business even before IOG and his wife came to power. The problem is that Issas are always thinking of the power and politics so if they neglect business, should we hate those who do it well? Arabs have always been very well established iin business in Djibouti so if some Somalis do it like them why hate them. This African way of being jealous of the brother while being ok that an Arab or Pakistani can do well in business is a very sick thing.

Tribalism doesn't lead to success. I believe business initiatives shouldn't be controlled by the government for the interest of all Djiboutians.

labo22

Postby labo22 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:51 pm

I don’t have problem with the fairly conducted business style but don’t generalize I have right to criticize illicit gained fortune I specifically mention every business why I have a problem for example let us talk about few last businesses of Ahmed Osman , tobacco business of Borreh and Torah-Bora can you explain how it end up in hand Ahmed Osman
How about DjibClean yesterday he was penniless Back in days in Ottawa, Canada, the little cousin of the President Yacin known as DjibClean and his friend Wali used to work for businessman called Louis LeBlanc; Wali was the supervisor for that business (gas station). DjibClean now the boss the of Wali back then Wali was the supervisor of DjibClean, they both collaborated a plan to rob the poor old man Louis LeBlanc who trusted them and even considered his sons, Wali the supervisor was on duty while DjibClean pretended to be the robber, he put ski mask in order to hide his face from surveillance camera or CCTV, DjibClean pointed the gun to his friend Wali and ordered to open the save in which he already knew the combination, that is the only way he could manage to pay his ticket back to Djibouti, he landed few years ago in Djibouti pour and destitute, now a multi millionaire for wrong reasons with properties in four different continent , Ottawa, Canada, Paris, France, Cairo, Egypt, Dubai, UAE, and Finally in Djibouti, Rep. of Djibouti.

labo22

Postby labo22 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:06 pm

You have been too quick to defend Ahmed Osman but careless to defend DjibClean I think he too is Djiboutian and Ba-Fourlabeh but he doesn't have Issaq wife maybe that is the reason you aren't so keen to defend him, don't be too selective or picky, be man of principal, as you make yourself clear that you are with dictators and believe the IOG indirect platform the African people can only ruled in rough and abusive manner well we hear you load and clear, I don't like when the people become ISQAR, I didn't say that you work for IOG specifically, you love to be associated with him so you would get some rewards from IOG, that isn't so Ahmed42, well you already hinted who you are working for if you read between the lines of your posting, I don't like to expose you pre- maturely
cheers
Last edited by labo22 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

labo22

Postby labo22 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:26 pm

Labo, je commencais a penser que tu etais plus poli et respectueux que les autres membres de ce forum et je me demandais ce que tu pouvais bien faire dans ce forum ou ils ont pas ton style. Mais je viens de comprendre. You are targetting always the same people. SubhaanAllah, may Allah guide you wallah this much hatred for people just because they are succeding better in business is too much.

Gadabursi used to be closer to the power when Hassan Gouled was the president and Samaron are usually the reer Abti of Ba-fourlaba so if today it is another tribe/clan what's the big deal?
The Issa in Djibouti cannot own all the businesses so if Arabs, Samaroon or Issaq have some of the business it is up to them to excell in it or not. All these businessmen you are talking about they were already in business even before IOG and his wife came to power. The problem is that Issas are always thinking of the power and politics so if they neglect business, should we hate those who do it well? Arabs have always been very well established iin business in Djibouti so if some Somalis do it like them why hate them. This African way of being jealous of the brother while being ok that an Arab or Pakistani can do well in business is a very sick thing.

Tribalism doesn't lead to success. I believe business initiatives shouldn't be controlled by the government for the interest of all Djiboutians.
I don’t know what planet you live in by suggesting business shouldn’t be controlled by the government, you don’t remember what happen last year the global economic crises, what unregulated business market capitalist system can do let alone One-City-State like Djibouti where the wealth is concentrated in hands of few minorities I think guys like you can bring the demise of IOG soon than we expected

Ahmed42

Postby Ahmed42 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:32 pm

Labo, I remind you already replied to me twice and now 3 times. Let's stay there. I am done.

labo22

Postby labo22 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:57 pm

Labo, I remind you already replied to me twice and now 3 times. Let's stay there. I am done.
Ahmed42 Shame on you don't be a quitter come back

labo22

Postby labo22 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:38 am

You have been too quick to defend Ahmed Osman but careless to defend DjibClean I think he too is Djiboutian and Ba-Fourlabeh but he doesn't have Issaq wife maybe that is the reason you aren't so keen to defend him, don't be too selective or picky, be man of principal, as you make yourself clear that you are with dictators and believe the IOG indirect platform the African people can only ruled in rough and abusive manner well we hear you load and clear, I don't like when the people become ISQAR, I didn't say that you work for IOG specifically, you love to be associated with him so you would get some rewards from IOG, that isn't so Ahmed42, well you already hinted who you are working for if you read between the lines of your posting, I don't like to expose you pre- maturely

Sakhraan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sakhraan » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:38 pm

still hell on earth.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.