Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DJBOUTI is really SOMALIA.....

Siyaasada Jabuuti

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: DJBOUTI is really SOMALIA.....

Postby ToughGong » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:28 am

SOCOTARA IS SOMALIA TOO

Heritage!

Postby Heritage! » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:41 am

guys, question is Djibouti really a COUNTRY or even a soverign region? To me all I see is a port, and military base....
haye Awoowe! should be wiser than that.
do you want to say there have been no foreign bases in Somalia...remember there were Russians, Americans and no Africans...a bit disallussioned.. right?!
Say you are angry, man! because Djibouti refused to join to So-called Great Somalia in 1977. Do you know why?
because 17 years of Somalia's Indepence and unification beteen North and South, it was clear that it was heading to her self-destruction(events like war in 1960, 1964, assassination of A/rasheed Sharmaarke and the Military Coup that followed...) it was as clear as crystal that dark clouds were roaring on the whole region...so Djibouti decided to create her destiny with her own hands and not with those of others....no you see the light of reason...it is logic

labo22

Postby labo22 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:34 pm

Djibouti is part of greater Somalia according Somali visionaries SYL,unfortunately the main two parts of what use be Somalia took a very important role of Djibouti independence as we all know and off course Djiboutian people should be very grateful for that role, however without Somalia it wouldn't be easy, but sadly these days Djibouti has been center-stages for the dismantling what is left of greater Somalia, and the interest of Somali people wherever they are, to mention the few latest action taken by Ismail Omer Guelleh, acquiring part of Somaliland like Saacadin island through Djiboutian business person like Ahmed Osman Guelleh Arab, the greatest mistake is letting the US military use Djiboutian soil to attack Islāmic Court Union in Mogadishu to pavé the way for Ethiopian occupation of Somalia,The Somali people shouldn't let IOG go unpunished for that treason
In Pansomalism, yes Djibouti is part of Great Somalia! but but in REALITY, Djibouti is another country.
the word "Great Somalia" as coined by some enthusiastic young politicians in 50s of last century. It did not exist before because there was no such politically united entity throughout History(before 26th of June 1960). Instead, each tribe had its own Ogass, Garaad, Suldaan, Wabar...etc

You rote "Somalia took an important role to liberate Djibouti from France..." I think you are right here but "Why should Djiboutians be grateful for that role?!"
I would like to remind you that it was their duty to do so...their responsibility dictated that on them.
Another thing is that it seems you trying to flatter our Somali cousins...to raise other issues such as Somaliland, American Presence, President IOG... Please give us a break and stick to the topic.

Peace.
Take it easy you don't you to mind me anything , you tell all Somali people who you are obligated to help us but when it comes thier turn we authorities US to use Djibouti soil to attack Somalia
thanks agreeing with me for something but no thank the last point
cheers
www.labo22.wordpress.com
http://www.djibnet.com/mabraze/forum/1-forum-general/
Last edited by labo22 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

labo22

Postby labo22 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:46 pm

guys, question is Djibouti really a COUNTRY or even a soverign region? To me all I see is a port, and military base....
do you want to say there have been no foreign bases in Somalia...remember there were Russians, Americans and no Africans...a bit disallussioned.. right?!
Say you are angry, man! because Djibouti refused to join to So-called Great Somalia in 1977. Do you know why?
because 17 years of Somalia's Indepence and unification beteen North and South, it was clear that it was heading to her self-destruction(events like war in 1960, 1964, assassination of A/rasheed Sharmaarke and the Military Coup that followed...) it was as clear as crystal that dark clouds were roaring on the whole region...so Djibouti decided to create her destiny with her own hands and not with those of others....no you see the light of reason...it is logic
Look who is talking again the same massage isn't it ? if you are intellectual or future teller how come you don't see that Djibouti has the same symptoms of what use to be Somalia before it fail apart
take it easy bro
http://labo22.wordpress.com/

Heritage!

Postby Heritage! » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:59 am

Look who is talking again the same massage isn't it ? if you are intellectual or future teller how come you don't see that Djibouti has the same symptoms of what use to be Somalia before it fail apart
take it easy bro
http://labo22.wordpress.com/
Symptoms of hat Somalia used to be?!
like what? give us one example to prove you say here....
ciao holy man!

labo22

Postby labo22 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Heritage
The topic is not about Djibouti come the Djibnet forum to be specific check the link below and deffend the useless leaders of Djibouti
http://www.djibnet.com/mabraze/topic/20 ... rsonality/
cheers

Sakhraan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sakhraan » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:41 pm

still hell on earth.

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RuralMan08 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:26 am

Hell on earth but waa qaran that is recognised, cant say the same about ogadenia

:dj: :up:

rich-boy
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby rich-boy » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:37 am

quartier 3 quartier de l aviation on controle le biz

labo22

Postby labo22 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:24 pm

quartier 3 quartier de l aviation on controle le biz
Poor-boy
you are back in business as usual, I thought you have been learning something good, I was away for a while , apparently you've not changed a bit, you're f-king the dog as always.
Cheers

Shirwac_1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Shirwac_1 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:50 pm

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.