Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DJBOUTI is really SOMALIA.....

Siyaasada Jabuuti

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
RED STAR
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

DJBOUTI is really SOMALIA.....

Postby RED STAR » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:50 pm

no dought.

slipknot

Postby slipknot » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:11 pm

somaliland"s pisshole (djibouti)

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:06 am

knock knock

mindurbiz

Postby mindurbiz » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:31 am

WHO THERE THE FRENCH BOY

kkk47
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: It is my way or the high way no-land but Somaliweyn

Postby kkk47 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:14 pm

Djibuti is't somalia Arrow

Khalid 5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid 5 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:15 am

its not somalia

just like somaliland

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:12 pm

djibouti is djibouti you dozy bastards!...no connection with savages what so ever. the language and islam is where our similarity begins and thats where it ends.

Ahmed-Gurey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: DJBOUTI is really SOMALIA.....

Postby Ahmed-Gurey » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:24 am

that is our land

labo22

Postby labo22 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:17 pm

For God sake you guys need little 101 Somali history, "Djibouti is really Somalia...." according to SYL DJbouti should have been part of Greater Somalia but now that dream is dead for now

labo22

Postby labo22 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:07 am

For God sake you guys need 101 Somali history, "Djibouti is really Somalia...." according to SYL DJbouti should have been part of Greater Somalia that was a dream of good intention bu for now it is dead dream the events turn for the wrong direction to the point that you guys got confused and unfortunately you got the subject the otherway around

:idea: :idea: :idea:

Heritage!

Postby Heritage! » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:11 am

no dought.
lol! that is funny! but isn't a good joke.
Djibouti has never been Somalia. After 33 years of Djibouti's independence, you still have some daydreams about Great Somalia!... :clap:

labo22

Postby labo22 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Djibouti is part of greater Somalia according Somali visionaries SYL,unfortunately the main two parts of what use be Somalia took a very important role of Djibouti independence as we all know and off course Djiboutian people should be very grateful for that role, however without Somalia it wouldn't be easy, but sadly these days Djibouti has been center-stages for the dismantling what is left of greater Somalia, and the interest of Somali people wherever they are, to mention the few latest action taken by Ismail Omer Guelleh, acquiring part of Somaliland like Saacadin island through Djiboutian business person like Ahmed Osman Guelleh Arab, the greatest mistake is letting the US military use Djiboutian soil to attack Islāmic Court Union in Mogadishu to pavé the way for Ethiopian occupation of Somalia,The Somali people shouldn't let IOG go unpunished for that treason

maxamedNomaD

Postby maxamedNomaD » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:55 am

guys, question is Djibouti really a COUNTRY or even a soverign region? To me all I see is a port, and military base....

labo22

Postby labo22 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:25 pm

guys, question is Djibouti really a COUNTRY or even a soverign region? To me all I see is a port, and military base....
well that is your opinion and you are entitle to but old -timer can you fly to Djibouti without valid passport I bet not, I rest my case
cheers

Heritage!

Postby Heritage! » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:23 am

Djibouti is part of greater Somalia according Somali visionaries SYL,unfortunately the main two parts of what use be Somalia took a very important role of Djibouti independence as we all know and off course Djiboutian people should be very grateful for that role, however without Somalia it wouldn't be easy, but sadly these days Djibouti has been center-stages for the dismantling what is left of greater Somalia, and the interest of Somali people wherever they are, to mention the few latest action taken by Ismail Omer Guelleh, acquiring part of Somaliland like Saacadin island through Djiboutian business person like Ahmed Osman Guelleh Arab, the greatest mistake is letting the US military use Djiboutian soil to attack Islāmic Court Union in Mogadishu to pavé the way for Ethiopian occupation of Somalia,The Somali people shouldn't let IOG go unpunished for that treason
In Pansomalism, yes Djibouti is part of Great Somalia! but but in REALITY, Djibouti is another country.
the word "Great Somalia" as coined by some enthusiastic young politicians in 50s of last century. It did not exist before because there was no such politically united entity throughout History(before 26th of June 1960). Instead, each tribe had its own Ogass, Garaad, Suldaan, Wabar...etc

You rote "Somalia took an important role to liberate Djibouti from France..." I think you are right here but "Why should Djiboutians be grateful for that role?!"
I would like to remind you that it was their duty to do so...their responsibility dictated that on them.
Another thing is that it seems you trying to flatter our Somali cousins...to raise other issues such as Somaliland, American Presence, President IOG... Please give us a break and stick to the topic.

Peace.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.