Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dhibaatada Ciidanka Jabuuti Ku Hayan Hiiran?

Siyaasada Jabuuti

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Dhibaatada Ciidanka Jabuuti Ku Hayan Hiiran?

Postby Jabuutawi » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:18 pm

Tell me the title is bogus, that it does not pertain to Djibouti soldiers. Kufsi is anathema to Djiboutians and definitely an alien culture to us as a Beesha. Framing three separate shots, one of whom (the man in the foreground looks like Djiboutian) is probably Djiboutian, and concocting has one story is libelous to say the least.

Whomever is doing this is trying to sow the seed of hatred between us and cause unnecessary grief to the people of Hirran. Walahi, if there is one, I mean even one, Djibouti soldier doing this stuff let us expose him and I will let few high officers related to me in DAF know about it.

This is total rubbish!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nviot4aMMBY

cyanide
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Dhibaatada Ciidanka Jabuuti Ku Hayan Hiiran?

Postby cyanide » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:13 am

Issa rapists

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:22 am

:lol:
Last edited by xiimaaya on Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:51 am

Hawyie wiilsha Somali jabouti waxa haaya wiilsha haya raagga wax say uu adkeesan Karan mahan. wiil Somali Oo naadiffo ah hadu xooga xanxantaayo, so ka mafiicna Ku xamar uu dhuumanya xamar lacagta ku ibiya kana ibiya. Fufu amisom? Naagha diibadaa waa argtaan siilkooda wax ba ku ma ahan siilkooda sii fudud waay kuu bixiyan.

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:27 am

Miskiin Hawiye xataa Ciisahii ayaa u soo shaqa tagay.
Gabdhaha muslimiinta ah maxaa xeryaha askarta geeyey!?
Eeya ka daa ciyaarta meesha

cyanide
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby cyanide » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:06 am

Miskiin Hawiye xataa Ciisahii ayaa u soo shaqa tagay.
Gabdhaha muslimiinta ah maxaa xeryaha askarta geeyey!?
Eeya ka daa ciyaarta meesha
What about kufsi in Gashaamo ?

dvision01
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby dvision01 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:07 am

My uncle from hiiraan told me 95% of the Djiboutian soldiers are Afars not even somali so it could be true

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:44 pm

This has nothing to do with qabil. if true the perpetrator(s) should be brought to justice, but refrain from clan talk. Djibouti is multicultural and multiethnic society.

I seriously doubt there is any merit to this story. Appears the channel is owned by Banadir Post (Voice of Somalia), for the life of Allah, I am not sure why they ran with this story. Is there a political schism between Reer Hiiraan and FGS?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.