Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Eid Mubarak

Qaybta reer Jabuuti

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Eid Mubarak

Postby jalaaludin5 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:29 am

To all reer Djibouti where ever they may be.

Eid Mubarak and God bless.

MujahidAishah

Re: Eid Mubarak

Postby MujahidAishah » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:01 am

Eid Mubarak Inabti :dj:

Waa noh Rue De Vienii :stylin:

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:16 pm

:rose: :rose: :rose:

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:18 pm

What does the word Djibouti even mean ?

ciid mubarak to this somali area

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby jalaaludin5 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:32 pm

Have no idea what it means but I use to hear when I was a kid...waar butidu yet a ku qaadan.

I think in Somalia they call it madax kuti.

Some say it came from afar language.

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:43 pm

Sorry but allow me to laugh :Heh:

So you don't know what your 'country' name means ? Now your saying its a afar creation ? Or maybe its made up name, probably, thers the solution :up:
AishahWaqooyi you lost girl what does Djibouti mean ?

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby jalaaludin5 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:00 pm

You asked and I answered the best way I knew without worrying how would a zoomali twist the answer.

Some say it's from the Afar word gabouti, a type of doormat made of palm fibres.

The afar explanation makes more sense to me.

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:06 pm

Saxiib this is unacceptable you don't know what your 'country' means. What else can i say ?
How ? Maybe ? I'm not into theories just facts, come back to me when you have a proper definition of your country, son. :up:

I'm not twisting anything just shocked. Just confirms the dream your in. :lol:

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby jalaaludin5 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:42 pm

Why is that so important? I love my country despite everything and that love is unconditional and halal.

You on the other hand,...who knows the meaning of your country and it's history and culture and every worthless earthly things that comes with it is driven by clan interest and nepotism politics. You can pretend to care about Somalia but the only Somalia you care about is a Daarood led Somalia.

The only consolation is the simple fact that you are Muslim and May be one day you'll change your way.

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:49 pm

How is it halal sxb ? Please explain.

Are you calling me a Daroodist ? actually believe or not i'm actually a egalitarian, so that refutes your accusation.
clan interest ? Do i even talk about Puntland, ever ? I see past it. Unlike you and your project.

Sxb your lost today.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.