Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What The People from Somalia have to learn about Djibouti

Qaybta reer Jabuuti

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: What The People from Somalia have to learn about Djibouti

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:05 pm

^ f them :pacspit:
Warya if you weren't in Canada today your ass would be married to an ciise living the heat of djibouti marka cuqdad iska saar yaan meesha aad ku dhalatay oo ku oon baxaad ka nabsi gelin :ufdup:
Did i say fock djib or fock ciise? I may have been married to aado but i would still say the same thing lol. Adeer you left djib when you were in diapers. You dnt know ciise waraabe.

Djibouti1977

Postby Djibouti1977 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:11 pm

No matter who you are (Afar arabe somalian ethiopian french) djibouti belong to all Djiboutian. We live in peace

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:17 pm

^ f them :pacspit:
Warya if you weren't in Canada today your ass would be married to an ciise living the heat of djibouti marka cuqdad iska saar yaan meesha aad ku dhalatay oo ku oon baxaad ka nabsi gelin :ufdup:
Did i say fock djib or fock ciise? I may have been married to aado but i would still say the same thing lol. Adeer you left djib when you were in diapers. You dnt know ciise waraabe.
Walhi when I was there I didn't experience any type of qabyaalad or even ask what my tribe was..it got so bad my own ciise cousins thought I was ciise:damn:

maybe you experienced qabyalaad when you was a xamaal down at port :damn:

Indr If what you are saying is true we wouldn't have rich issaq djiboutians from ibrahim dheere oomar baxsane geele arab ina sacid..

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:19 pm

No matter who you are (Afar arabe somalian ethiopian french) djibouti belong to all Djiboutian. We live in peace

Stfu and niicda jooji i bet you any moeny your steal electricity :russ:

Djibouti1977

Postby Djibouti1977 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:20 pm

Walhi when I was there I didn't experience any type of qabyaalad or even ask what my tribe was..it got so bad my own ciise cousins thought I was ciise:damn:

maybe you experienced qabyalaad when you was a xamaal down at port :damn:

Indr If what you are saying is true we wouldn't have rich issaq djiboutians from ibrahim dheere oomar baxsane geele arab ina sacid..
It's true man no one care about which qabil you are in Djibouti. God Bless Djibouti and Djiboutian people.

Djibouti1977

Postby Djibouti1977 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:26 pm

You are so jealous. You destroy Somalia with your arrongontly. And now you have refugees life. Thanks to God we don't have Al Shabab. And my people don't die because of food or disease. We can travel without any problem. Alhamdoulilah

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:27 pm

:dead: @ xamaali at port ... ciise waraabe needs those guys, but ask the average issaq samaroon or other qabiil. Right there werent any qabyaalad when we were growing up or at least it wasnt as obvious as its now. Thanks ina hayd .. they hate us bcz they think khadra took their jobs nd give it to her ppl. Waakaas ciise caqligii lol

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:30 pm

You are so jealous. You destroy Somalia with your arrongontly. And now you have refugees life. Thanks to God we don't have Al Shabab. And my people don't die because of food or disease. We can travel without any problem. Alhamdoulilah
Do you know how many ciise waraabe are in canada? Qof kuma hadheen hadii ay ka so wada bixi karayaan.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:35 pm

How did I destroy somalia when I was a baby during the war and born in Djibouti warya lay off the haricot :ufdup:

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:38 pm

Speakin of stealing the electricity.. one of my childhood friend (whos was ciise) died a few months while stealing it in the middle of the night :sad: AUN. inkaar alle ha ku dhacdo calool weyne. Tiro ma leh inta ku dhimata iyagoo bahalka xadaya smh.

MujahidAishah

Re: What The People from Somalia have to learn about Djibou

Postby MujahidAishah » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:39 pm

:dead: @ xamaali at port ... ciise waraabe needs those guys, but ask the average issaq samaroon or other qabiil. Right there werent any qabyaalad when we were growing up or at least it wasnt as obvious as its now. Thanks ina hayd .. they hate us bcz they think khadra took their jobs nd give it to her ppl. Waakaas ciise caqligii lol
Huuno waxas waa caqil somali oo dhaan whoever has the kursi brings his ppl alone with it sl siba hargeysa hj baa sanka laga haya ila reer hargeysa uu mahmaahdey

Hargeysa waxa qabsaday xabxab iyo habar jeclo :dead:

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:43 pm

Speakin of stealing the electricity.. one of my childhood friend (whos was ciise) died a few months while stealing it in the middle of the night :sad: AUN. inkaar alle ha ku dhacdo calool weyne. Tiro ma leh inta ku dhimata iyagoo bahalka xadaya smh.
Aun waa dhib djibouti maanta haysta electricity is sky high ppl that who earn half a million francs struggle to pay thier electricity which cuts off half the time

This is why they all ran to usa until iog ordered the us embassy not to issue anymore visas to reer djibouti :damn:

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:50 pm

^ the visa is still being issued lol gabadh jaarkayaga ahayd ayaa isoo wacday maalin dhawayd iyada iyo odaygeega iyo laba caruur ah oo ay dhashay ayaa la siiyay. Canada ayay uso wada talaabaan. Oo hada xitaa reer somalia isku ma dhiibaan. Djiboutian ayay isku dhiibaan waxay yidhaahdaan fur labaan ahay calool wayna idilaya hadii aan noqdo :lol:

Lool@ reer jamac iyo xabxab :lol:

Djibouti1977

Postby Djibouti1977 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:00 pm

Just take Djibouti like a modèle to you. Where every community can live together without war. Reer Djibouti are most peacefull people in earth. And all people around the world love us. So peace and love.
"Never hate people who are jealous of you, but respect their jealousy. They’re the ones who think you are better than them"

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:45 pm

Just take Djibouti like a modèle to you. Where every community can live together without war. Reer Djibouti are most peacefull people in earth. And all people around the world love us. So peace and love.
"Never hate people who are jealous of you, but respect their jealousy. They’re the ones who think you are better than them"
It's 2017 niiga reer djibouti still dying from stealing electricity..

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.