Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Massacre in Aysha, Sitti Zone

Qaybta reer Jabuuti

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Massacre in Aysha, Sitti Zone

Postby Jabuutawi » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:10 pm

Somali-Ethiopian war in 1963, a terrible massacre was perpetrated by the Ethiopian soldiers in Aysha, mainly populated by the Issa Somali. Among the latter, those who succeeded in fleeing arrived at Dikhil and Ali Sabieh in Djibouti. The drought and hunger crisis of 1972-1973/74 intensified the conflicts. The Ethiopian army intervened against the Issa and in 1971/72 killed hundreds and seized nearly 200,000 cattle.
:pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:
Fck Oromos, Fck Amhars, Fck Afars .

Abyssinia, including Gallas, have been living off ill gotten gains from Somalis for centuries. Why do Habashi steal livestock? Gallas, can you answer this question. Living off haram meat since 1500s.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Massacre in Aysha, Sitti Zone

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:46 pm

You ciises need to team up with us isaaq let's make the diredawa the capital city to counter abdiileey and the darods. Abdi ileey gave gadabuursi good possition he is building a darod empire in kilinka shanaad.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:17 pm

Khalid......you should focus on Oromo whom are taking over the city/environs. :)

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jabuutawi » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:01 am

Nah, Ciise is staying solo. We ain't teaming jack with nobody.

If Abdi Iley and his Darod are building their area, so what. We will build our Sitti and Dire Dhabe. Not even he dares come to our lands and tell us what to do. The Liyu police you see karbashing you in tuulada Gashaamo dare not come into Sitti Zone...we got our own police unit.

Btw, I do not know why people assume Dire Dhabe is Oromo city. Sure they live in large numbers in the city but Gurgura who are bilingual -- in Somali and Oromiffa -- are counted wrongly as part of the qomiyada Oromo. They want none of that. Ciise and Gurgura are the majority in Dire Dhabe; the mayor is Cisse, so what is the problem, :Shrug: .

The way I see it, Ciise will eat good whether we stay with federalism, form a separate country with other Somali clans or join Djibouti. It really doesn't matter to us. We will have a huge piece of the pie with no questions asked. We will demand, and we shall receive.

We good. Take your Banu Hashim this way :arrow:
:lol:

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:50 pm

while i disagree with the ciise/issa on many, many, issues, i respect them for saying F U to abdi tigray illey.
much respect to that bro. if u saw how brave oromo warriors were smashing them too, you'd be in awe.
the borana in my cousins area called me and told me how the brave boranas pushed the liyyus out of their lands.
it got to the point that they cried to tplf to please stop the oromos help us.

also, raiding livestock happens very rarely, it's not that common, in comparison to the number of times it doesn't happen.

btw oromo have no need to steal your cattle. our green land is not only enough for us, we can feed the entire horn.
so relax, take a deep breath, and say a prayer.

Alhamdulilah.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:17 pm

Me I support Ethiopia your a weird ciise you hate isaaq. But prefer darood. Don't cry later to us that gadabuursi are dominating and becoming to powerful in hararghe . Habarawal isaaq have many option we can work with gadabuursi. We already made zeila sacad muse and maxamad case s amaroon city.

As for the oromos I have nothing against them if they fuck daroood destroy abdi ileey I say good on them ilma oromo biyaa oromo kill daroods for all I care. I support finfine I support gadaa system and it's oromo their turn and I like this new guy his mother is amhara which meas a blessed son

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jabuutawi » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:50 pm

@ Wacchis, much respect to you. You seem to be level headed.

What I do not understand is majority of the army in Ethiopia are Oromos, yet Oromos complain about the brutality of the regime using the army. I know Oromos are not monolithic in societal views but Oromos working with every emperor going back centuries up to now have colluded with Amhars to do Somalis harm...hopefully, things change for the better for both peoples (Somalis and Oromos) going forward -- that we trade and prosper as neighborly peoples. :up: .

@ Khadra Ali, :lol: , If we really want to create hell in Zeila all the way to Hargeisa, wallahi we can. If we go ape shit on you, only option you would have is to resort to guerrilla tactic -- hit and run. But army versus army, you don't have a prayer against our modernized weaponry. Again, we can take Zeila at ease. Btw, no one would dominate us, you call it Hararghe, I call it Sitti Zone and Dira Dhabe.

Chinhahsan

Postby Chinhahsan » Tue May 29, 2018 9:57 am

Me I support Ethiopia your a weird ciise you hate isaaq. But prefer darood. Don't cry later to us that gadabuursi are dominating and becoming to powerful in hararghe . Habarawal isaaq have many option we can work with gadabuursi. We already made zeila sacad muse and maxamad case s amaroon city.

As for the oromos I have nothing against them if they fuck daroood destroy abdi ileey I say good on them ilma oromo biyaa oromo kill daroods for all I care. I support finfine I support gadaa system and it's oromo their turn and I like this new guy his mother is amhara which meas a blessed son
You haven't changed one bit.
Ciise and Gadabursi do not need you in Ethiopia. Why would they need an insignificant population that lives in a refugee camp in Harshin?
Wallahi you must be a serious alcoholic, there are way more Ciise than Sacad Muse in Zeila. You guys don't pass Arabsiyo. That's your border.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue May 29, 2018 3:01 pm

You ciises need to team up with us isaaq let's make the diredawa the capital city to counter abdiileey and the darods. Abdi ileey gave gadabuursi good possition he is building a darod empire in kilinka shanaad.
no, correction, he is not building a darood empire, he is building an Ogaden/Absame empire, we dont need fake daroods, fake kablalax

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue May 29, 2018 3:09 pm

Nah, Ciise is staying solo. We ain't teaming jack with nobody.

If Abdi Iley and his Darod are building their area, so what. We will build our Sitti and Dire Dhabe. Not even he dares come to our lands and tell us what to do. The Liyu police you see karbashing you in tuulada Gashaamo dare not come into Sitti Zone...we got our own police unit.

Btw, I do not know why people assume Dire Dhabe is Oromo city. Sure they live in large numbers in the city but Gurgura who are bilingual -- in Somali and Oromiffa -- are counted wrongly as part of the qomiyada Oromo. They want none of that. Ciise and Gurgura are the majority in Dire Dhabe; the mayor is Cisse, so what is the problem, :Shrug: .

The way I see it, Ciise will eat good whether we stay with federalism, form a separate country with other Somali clans or join Djibouti. It really doesn't matter to us. We will have a huge piece of the pie with no questions asked. We will demand, and we shall receive.

We good. Take your Banu Hashim this way :arrow:
:lol:

when ethipia breaks up insha Allah, i am happy taking Ogaden Ogadeniya, I would like to see sitii go and either be a country or join djabouti, Cisse can do with his land as he wishes, if yall need help against the oromo call us, perhaps we can even have a union like UAE or switzerland with 2 equal presdients, why not, the swizz have 7 preseints, it works for them, then we can have hararis and canfaars join our union, we only get togteher for defence, similar to UAE or EU,

let jidwaq take jigjiga i dont need headcahe, my cousins have a little cuqdad about caghdeers,

then garre and dagodi can take libaan, but i want to dominate idoors in hawd and keep them as pets

we aint never had beef with our ciise brothers, waa cool people, i only wish to wipe out idoor and ship them back to idoorland, let harti deal with them,

i only want proper Ogaden lands left alone, the 8 out of 11 gobals in DDSI, i am a bit of a xenophobic, for atleast 50 years we want to be left alone, we dont need headache of fighting others when we declare independence insha Allah i suggest Oagden and ciise each go their way and only deal with each other economically,

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.