Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Missing Person of Interest: Ahmed Guelleh

Qaybta reer Jabuuti

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Re: Missing Person of Interest: Ahmed Guelleh

Postby Jabuutawi » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:15 pm

Vampire

Where is the Issa millionaire list?

You have no body except the half-Arab boy that Khadra chased away.

Meanwhile Isaac cash out from Djibouti to build this...

Ahmed Osman had issue with Khadra Haid and the two Isaac long resolved their differences. He got awarded new contract and is in his mansion in Djibouti.

Sorry vampire boy.
Liar. Video shows nothing but a drone footage of a 4th world city. Where is the claim Bucur Bacayr Ahmed Osman is back in Djibouti? The same lie your mom told you that your father is Somali. You look like a midget Habashi with bug-eyes.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jabuutawi » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:19 pm

Ina Adeer, I have told you before, Nin Ciise Ba Tahay! You are probably the most independent Somali clan out there as you relatively control your own destiny in K5 and Djibouti. Ignore the Haters Cuz. :up:

Some of the guys throwing bait your way are walking Bakhtis, don't go down to their level however hard it sometimes is to resist the FKD bait.
I know they are jealous and that we refuse to recognize them. No amount of girls they ship our way to spread their legs in Djibouti would make us recognize them.

Thx inadeer for your advice.

Djiboutian
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Djiboutian » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:19 pm

Jabuutawi hates isaaqs passionately , he is provably the only ciise with this illness .
Bro, Niggas be starting on him/Djibouti most of the time. He was bound to become belligerent. He was quite non-nonchalant about Qabil when he joined Somalinet. The hate spewed towards Ciise and Djibouti by some members would obviously make any individual with Dhiig react.

If you are going to be critical, at least be fair in your criticism.
I'll give you a week to go through my old posts and find even one post where I dissed "Jabuutawi" unless he started first?

Whenever someone speak bad about Djibouti Jalaluddin, SahanGalbeed, Aishah, Chealsea and me reply to him/her without insulting others' clans. "Jabuutawi" is qabilist to the core and his hate for Isaac has no limit. I don't blame him, Stones and sticks are thrown only at fruit-bearing trees.

You are not better than him. I remember seeing you talking bad about your mum clan and praising "Jabuutawi" clan just because you both think that you share Hapologroup T.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jabuutawi » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:42 pm

^kani wu isku buuqay. Lol, talk about party crasher.

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:43 pm

Jabuutawi hates isaaqs passionately , he is provably the only ciise with this illness .
Bro, Niggas be starting on him/Djibouti most of the time. He was bound to become belligerent. He was quite non-nonchalant about Qabil when he joined Somalinet. The hate spewed towards Ciise and Djibouti by some members would obviously make any individual with Dhiig react.

If you are going to be critical, at least be fair in your criticism.
I'll give you a week to go through my old posts and find even one post where I dissed "Jabuutawi" unless he started first?

Whenever someone speak bad about Djibouti Jalaluddin, SahanGalbeed, Aishah, Chealsea and me reply to him/her without insulting others' clans. "Jabuutawi" is qabilist to the core and his hate for Isaac has no limit. I don't blame him, Stones and sticks are thrown only at fruit-bearing trees.

You are not better than him. I remember seeing you talking bad about your mum clan and praising "Jabuutawi" clan just because you both think that you share Hapologroup T.
Who is talking about you? I see you have caught feelings. You still haven't got over that thread. :lol:

I have turned the other cheek most times I have been provoked. Go through my posts and you will observe that I have rarely bad-mouthed my maternal clan. Post receipts.

Even Jabutaawi will bear witness that I have told him to hold back on several occasions and avoid FKD.

As for our supposed HG-T ancestry, Nigga me and Jabutaawi are certified blood. I don't think we share the same haplogroup, I know we share the same subclade. We have both tested ourselves. Ironically, so does your 'Bani Hashim' ass if your sub sub subclan cousins tests results are anything to go by. :damn:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:55 pm

Emperior the sacad muuse business is because of marwada Cumar Gheelle.

Isaaqs had business in djibouti even during the French
Habarawal isaaq were huge during the 40 and 30s up to the 60 s. That's when the French kicked.out isaaqs from Djibouti in huge numbers. Even before.khadra xayd during abtidoons reign you had rich isaaq elites jujuule maxammad aw siciid . Ibrahim dhere baxsane to name a few. Ciise waraabe and habarawal have been in good relations we don't have much conflicting interest. I actually like dictator geele

Djiboutian
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Djiboutian » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:11 pm

No isaaq has hatred for jabuuti or ciise waraabe. Why would isaaq hate ciise waraabe. What did they do.to us.
This ciise kid just suffer from inferiority complex he knows we are deep in djibouti. One day gacanyare will learn af fransis and I will be the Charles degaal for the iidoors in jabuuti.Even though no iidoor is interested in ruling djibouti We are just protecting our investment in Djibouti our economic interests.
Welcome to Djibouti King Khalid. Hope you will enjoy your stay here in your home.

We welcome your investement. Hopefully your investment will create jobs for our unemployed Djiboutians who have nothing to do in life other than gossiping.

@Zamaale

No hard feelings young lad. I just saw your post and thought you are talking about me when you said "Djibouti most the time" that's why I highlighted it when I replied you.

I acknowledge that you avoid FKD as much as you can unless someone target minorities. Just don't swear specially when you address those who are older than you.

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:26 pm

@Zamaale

No hard feelings young lad. I just saw your post and thought you are talking about me when you said "Djibouti most the time" that's why I highlighted it when I replied you.

I acknowledge that you avoid FKD as much as you can unless someone target minorities. Just don't swear specially when you address those who are older than you.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:34 pm

No isaaq has hatred for jabuuti or ciise waraabe. Why would isaaq hate ciise waraabe. What did they do.to us.
This ciise kid just suffer from inferiority complex he knows we are deep in djibouti. One day gacanyare will learn af fransis and I will be the Charles degaal for the iidoors in jabuuti.Even though no iidoor is interested in ruling djibouti We are just protecting our investment in Djibouti our economic interests.
Welcome to Djibouti King Khalid. Hope you will enjoy your stay here in your home.

We welcome your investement. Hopefully your investment will create jobs for our unemployed Djiboutians who have nothing to do in life other than gossiping.

@Zamaale

I don't think he is avoiding anything, in fact the alleged Dir Ibnu Sag Nag Ram is using a dog whistle tribalism by claiming the Ciise ilko qoran French whore is only defending his clan against isaaq aggressors.

Since when and where Isaaq ever occupied their time talking about Ciise? A minor savage clan that was naked as recently as the 1960s. .

Fact is this French pimp only appears in threads to diss Isaaq and one can check his entire posts which 99% is isaaq diatribe, but Zumaale an orphan laangaab who has found some imagined tol in some 20,000k years haplotype out of some crazy new form of kinship he thinks he is related to any T type. Small knowledge is truly a dangerous thing.

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:46 pm

but Zumaale an orphan laangaab who has found some imagined tol in some 20,000k years haplotype out of some crazy new form of kinship he thinks he is related to any T type. Small knowledge is truly a dangerous thing.
Indeed. Learn the difference between haplogroups, subclades, SNP, TMRCA and then come back at me with your 20000ybp assertion. I still cannot believe that you used a Gutenberg link to support your argument in the Ahmed Gurey thread. :lol:

I tell you what, I will open up a thread entitled X.Playa V Zumaale DNA Debate. Are you up for that? Let us see who comes out looking like an ignoramus in regard to their DNA claims. I dare you to say Yes. :lol:

The Ball is in your court Buddha Boy.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:33 pm

but Zumaale an orphan laangaab who has found some imagined tol in some 20,000k years haplotype out of some crazy new form of kinship he thinks he is related to any T type. Small knowledge is truly a dangerous thing.
Indeed. Learn the difference between haplogroups, subclades, SNP, TMRCA and then come back at me with your 20000ybp assertion. I still cannot believe that you used a Gutenberg link to support your argument in the Ahmed Gurey thread. :lol:

I tell you what, I will open up a thread entitled X.Playa V Zumaale DNA Debate. Are you up for that? Let us see who comes out looking like an ignoramus in regard to their DNA claims. I dare you to say Yes. :lol:

Open all you want your google DNA doctorate isn't better then mine or any one else with internet and time. Why act you are a soul expert on google DNA research?

And what project Gutenberg and Gurey. And my argument supporting what ..means?

Dir Ibnu Rag Zag Ram, I think this T deep ancestry crap is getting to your little head.

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:03 pm

Open all you want your google DNA doctorate isn't better then mine or any one else with internet and time. Why act you are a soul expert on google DNA research?

Dir Ibnu Rag Zag Ram, I think this T deep ancestry crap is getting to your little head.
I might not be an expert but I definitely know more about HG-T than you. Nigga, like I said, learn the difference between haplogroup and subclade. The subclade that Jabuutawi and I share is much.................... younger than 20000 years. Heck, its is estimated that we share a subclade (Y16897) with Arab Al Faraj HG-T carriers around 7000 years so where do you get the 20000ybp figure from? :ufdup:

https://www.yfull.com/tree/T-Y16897/

Are you forgetting about this thread that you abandoned after I challenged you take a y-full/big y test with me? You provided an encyclopedia link to support an incoherent argument that you made.

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... &start=540

In April the Big-Y test is discounted on FTDNA (https://www.familytreedna.com/learn/y-d ... g-y/big-y/). Do you have the guts to put your fraudulent claims to the test? Lets settle this once and for all.
Last edited by zumaale on Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:10 pm

Vampire boy

I am still waiting for the list of Issa millionaires. How come you can’t even name one guy?

Isaaq

Osman Ahmed
Entire Haid family
Baxsane
Ibrahim Dheere
Ina Aw-Said
Omar Aideed
Omaar

Laangab motha fokka only good at eating bones with those vampire teeth.

We own Djibouti. Wan ku raxaysana. We literally got the whole place on lock down.

Don’t be surprised when we buy the presidency soon.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:19 pm

I might not be an expert but I definitely know more about HG-T than you. Nigga, like I said, learn the difference between haplogroup and subclade. The subclade that Jabuutawi and I share is much.................... younger than 20000 years. Heck, its is estimated that we share a subclade (Y16897) with Arab Al Faraj HG-T carriers around 7000 years so where do you get the 20000ybp figure from? :ufdup:

https://www.yfull.com/tree/T-Y16897/

Are you forgetting about this thread that you abandoned after I challenged you take a y-full/big y test with me? You provided an encyclopedia link to support an incoherent argument that you made.

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... &start=540

In April the Big-Y test is discounted on FTDNA (https://www.familytreedna.com/learn/y-d ... g-y/big-y/). Do you have the guts to put your fraudulent claims to the test? Lets settle this once and for all.
Anyone can spend a weekend on these little DNA deep ancestry shit, but it really means nothing, so what if your particular marker is 7000 years old thats the ice age you idiot, it doesn't mean nothing considering the entire human race can trace its decent to less then 5000 groups of people who lived as recently as 100k years ago.

7000 years ago or even 2000 years ago is insignificant and meaningless, nobody cares about ancestry if its beyond a dozen generations.

Your obsession with this T which you delusionally dubbed the Dir Ibnu Tarzan marker is comical and rubbish.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jabuutawi » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:23 pm

Seriously Xaar player, how long have you been in North America? You can’t write a coherent sentence.

You are bitter because your ignoble subclan was politically marginalized by the others within your ignoble confederation, but get over it. Every pseudo president you had pays homage to us, yet our president never set foot in your cesspool of a city so long as you claim to seek recognition.

Aren’t your folks same ones that used to drink blood and run naked in the desert. Don’t let me post more pics of your naked grannies.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.