Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Missing Person of Interest: Ahmed Guelleh

Qaybta reer Jabuuti

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: Missing Person of Interest: Ahmed Guelleh

Postby Adali » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:42 am

habar awal are the jews of somali they are making money in ethiopia, uganda, djibouti, somalia they are the gog and magog of finances

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:25 am

He belongs to the great qoti nation of Habar Awal, khas ahan Sacad Muse. He and the late Mahamoud Haid did some vodoo accounting to steal $$$ from public coffers to build coca-cola plant in Hargaysa. It is time to pay the piper.
You don’t know what you talking about vampire boy.

At least get some basic information before trolling.

Ahmed Osman Guelleh is in Djibouti and he just got a new contract from the Djibouti government.

He owns now over 20 businesses.

Isaaq have the most millionaires in Djibouti without comparison.

If you want to challenge let’s name Issa vs Isaaq. Don’t run away or change topic.

Btw Ahmed is not Habar Awal. See how ill-informed you are?

He is Arab, Isaaq. His father was nicknamed “Ina Geele Arab”.

He has three brothers and they all own businesses in Djibouti and SL.

Mustafa runs the Coca Cola (SBi).

You can’t be credible when you don’t even know the basics.

Isaaq run Djibouti and that’s how we built Hargeisa by pulling the money out off Djibouti.

Today Hargeisa not only bigger, faster growing, more alive but cheaper.

All vampires come here to shop now especially for electronics (mobile phones, laptops,). In Djibouti you pay 10x more.

Djibouti remains as the French left it except for the Isaaq towers (Dahabshiil, GSK, Omaar)
Who gives two fucks which habro he belongs to! To us you are all the same garac nation. You are freaking lying if you think he is in Djibouti. Habashi bitch, show me an article after the link I posted above that shows he is back in Djibouti...you can't. He is a fugitive, just like any other Bucur Bacayr who steps out of line.

I have been back in Djibouti several times, last time in late 2016/2017. Porcupine joke is on you :Heh:

@Khadra Ali, I dare you tell me where you are in Djibouti. I am sure you are too afraid to meet this summer. I will be there for a month in August. Let us see who owns the place.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:03 pm

He belongs to the great qoti nation of Habar Awal, khas ahan Sacad Muse. He and the late Mahamoud Haid did some vodoo accounting to steal $$$ from public coffers to build coca-cola plant in Hargaysa. It is time to pay the piper.
You don’t know what you talking about vampire boy.

At least get some basic information before trolling.

Ahmed Osman Guelleh is in Djibouti and he just got a new contract from the Djibouti government.

He owns now over 20 businesses.

Isaaq have the most millionaires in Djibouti without comparison.

If you want to challenge let’s name Issa vs Isaaq. Don’t run away or change topic.

Btw Ahmed is not Habar Awal. See how ill-informed you are?

He is Arab, Isaaq. His father was nicknamed “Ina Geele Arab”.

He has three brothers and they all own businesses in Djibouti and SL.

Mustafa runs the Coca Cola (SBi).

You can’t be credible when you don’t even know the basics.

Isaaq run Djibouti and that’s how we built Hargeisa by pulling the money out off Djibouti.

Today Hargeisa not only bigger, faster growing, more alive but cheaper.

All vampires come here to shop now especially for electronics (mobile phones, laptops,). In Djibouti you pay 10x more.

Djibouti remains as the French left it except for the Isaaq towers (Dahabshiil, GSK, Omaar)
Who gives two fucks which habro he belongs to! To us you are all the same garac nation. You are freaking lying if you think he is in Djibouti. Habashi bitch, show me an article after the link I posted above that shows he is back in Djibouti...you can't. He is a fugitive, just like any other Bucur Bacayr who steps out of line.

I have been back in Djibouti several times, last time in late 2016/2017. Porcupine joke is on you :Heh:

@Khadra Ali, I dare you tell me where you are in Djibouti. I am sure you are too afraid to meet this summer. I will be there for a month in August. Let us see who owns the place.
If you can go back and fourth to Djibouti the most expensive shit hole on earth then your sisters and mother are working hard on the half dozens of military bases and the prostitution business is booming.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:09 pm

Xaar Playa, I understand you live in Canada, Alberta, Edmonton, right? I live in Seattle. Walahi, we can meet halfway and handle this like two grown men and not hide behind a computer screen. Let's say you, garacyahow. You wanna do it.

Perhaps my way to Djibouti I should drop by Fcking street in Hargaysa and introduce myself to your half-starving mom for a quickie.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:16 pm

Nobody would ever believe these to have almost a hundred years between them. :)

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:24 pm

Jabuutawi hates isaaqs passionately , he is provably the only ciise with this illness .

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:41 pm

Isaq should behave like a good guest , and find the fugative quickly , Djabouti belongs to Essa.

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:42 pm

Jabuutawi hates isaaqs passionately , he is provably the only ciise with this illness .
Bro, Niggas be starting on him/Djibouti most of the time. He was bound to become belligerent. He was quite non-nonchalant about Qabil when he joined Somalinet. The hate spewed towards Ciise and Djibouti by some members would obviously make any individual with Dhiig react.

If you are going to be critical, at least be fair in your criticism.
Last edited by zumaale on Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:46 pm

Ina Adeer, I have told you before, Nin Ciise Ba Tahay! You are probably the most independent Somali clan out there as you relatively control your own destiny in K5 and Djibouti. Ignore the Haters Cuz. :up:

Some of the guys throwing bait your way are walking Bakhtis, don't go down to their level however hard it sometimes is to resist the FKD bait.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:14 pm

Isaq should behave like a good guest , and find the fugative quickly , Djabouti belongs to Essa.

Jabarti al khadam . Djibouti is dawlad ciise when it comes to politics but we own the economic and financial sector. No ciise waraabe can stop isaaq in djibouti. We strictly deal with ina cumar geele and his small mamassan clan. You are all khadam. The ciiise bakhtis hate al khadam piglets. They support hawiye in power since the 1990s

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:04 pm

Vampire

Where is the Issa millionaire list?

You have no body except the half-Arab boy that Khadra chased away.

Meanwhile Isaac cash out from Djibouti to build this...

Ahmed Osman had issue with Khadra Haid and the two Isaac long resolved their differences. He got awarded new contract and is in his mansion in Djibouti.

Sorry vampire boy.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:23 pm

Bro, Niggas be starting on him/Djibouti most of the time. He was bound to become belligerent. He was quite non-nonchalant about Qabil when he joined Somalinet. The hate spewed towards Ciise and Djibouti by some members would obviously make any individual with Dhiig react.

If you are going to be critical, at least be fair in your criticism.
I know this guy for a very long time he has always been anti isaaq .

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:33 pm

I met this guy in person in Nairobi yrs back and he is wat you call a pound of flesh the guy.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:37 pm

No isaaq has hatred for jabuuti or ciise waraabe. Why would isaaq hate ciise waraabe. What did they do.to us.
This ciise kid just suffer from inferiority complex he knows we are deep in djibouti. One day gacanyare will learn af fransis and I will be the Charles degaal for the iidoors in jabuuti.Even though no iidoor is interested in ruling djibouti We are just protecting our investment in Djibouti our economic interests.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:10 pm

Emperior the sacad muuse business is because of marwada Cumar Gheelle.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.