Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Missing Person of Interest: Ahmed Guelleh

Qaybta reer Jabuuti

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Missing Person of Interest: Ahmed Guelleh

Postby zumaale » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:30 pm

Open all you want your google DNA doctorate isn't better then mine or any one else with internet and time. Why act you are a soul expert on google DNA research?

Dir Ibnu Rag Zag Ram, I think this T deep ancestry crap is getting to your little head.
I might not be an expert but I definitely know more about HG-T than you. Nigga, like I said, learn the difference between haplogroup and subclade. The subclade that Jabuutawi and I share is much.................... younger than 20000 years. Heck, its is estimated that we share a subclade (Y16897) with Arab Al Faraj HG-T carriers around 7000 years so where do you get the 20000ybp figure from? :ufdup:

https://www.yfull.com/tree/T-Y16897/

And what project Gutenberg and Gurey. And my argument supporting what ..means?

Are you forgetting about this thread that you abandoned after I challenged you take a y-full/big y test with me? You provided an encyclopedia link to support an incoherent argument that you made.

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... &start=540

In April the Big-Y test is discounted on FTDNA (https://www.familytreedna.com/learn/y-d ... g-y/big-y/). Do you have the guts to put your fraudulent claims to the test? Lets settle this once and for all.
Anyone can spend a weekend on these little DNA deep ancestry shit, but it really means nothing, so what if your particular marker is 7000 years old thats the ice age you idiot, it doesn't mean nothing considering the entire human race can trace its decent to less then 5000 groups of people who lived as recently as 100k years ago.

7000 years ago or even 2000 years ago is insignificant and meaningless, nobody cares about ancestry if its beyond a dozen generations.

Your obsession with this T which you delusionally dubbed the Dir Ibnu Tarzan marker is comical and rubbish.
Buddha Boy, much less than 7000 years in the case of me, Jabuutawi and other Hap T carriers in the North, including the Isaaq Hap T carriers.

Stop ducking the question, will you do the Big Y test or not. Read the links I provided. The TMRCA can be estimated for people that connect in the last 1000 years, forget 7000 years. How illiterate are you? :ufdup:

https://www.yfull.com/tree/T-Y16897/

Look at the last three individuals in the above page if you do not believe me.

Nigga, stop being a coward and do the test with me. Man up Boy, put your money where your mouth is.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:27 pm

Nigga, stop being a coward and do the test with me. Man up Boy, put your money where your mouth is.
And why I would any test and waste money to find out what tribe I belonged to during the ice age?

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:33 pm

Emperior the sacad muuse business is because of marwada Cumar Gheelle.

Isaaqs had business in djibouti even during the French
Habarawal isaaq were huge during the 40 and 30s up to the 60 s. That's when the French kicked.out isaaqs from Djibouti in huge numbers. Even before.khadra xayd during abtidoons reign you had rich isaaq elites jujuule maxammad aw siciid . Ibrahim dhere baxsane to name a few. Ciise waraabe and habarawal have been in good relations we don't have much conflicting interest. I actually like dictator geele
Maybe your bossoms were huge. You were and are still a minority in Djibouti. Quartiere trois (3) is nothing to brag about. That neighborhood is known for s!!l diplomacy. That I give you credit.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:29 am

Durung MSB AUN days hw advocated for an independent Djibouti and did not like the extended colonialism of France in Djubouti. But he was a great friend of Abtidoon AUN and very much was pinnacle in shaping the modern Djibouti state. Aptidoon was a great ally during the Ethiopia war and even after prevented terrorist group SNM save haven and finance.

Today our relationship stays the same Farmaajo was very much supportive of IOG brilliant move to kick out the blood suckin DP world and they are now currently negotiating a deal with the future superpower China.

Jabutaawi you should kick these jews out they call you af sakiin when their in their triangle but try to speak French with you in Quartier 4/or whatever

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:48 am

And why I would any test and waste money to find out what tribe I belonged to during the ice age?
Are you sober? Did you even read my previous post or the FTDNA link? You cannot be that ignorant? The Big-Y can identify SNP lineages which arose in the last millennium, forget 7000 years.

As you claim to be the Grandchild of the Prophet SAWS that you often insult, lets see if you are any different than your HG-T or E-V32 fellow clansmen that belong to genetic lineages that arose recently among Somalis.

Are you going to take the test, yes or no? Or are you going to keep making ignorant statements from the sidelines and run away every time I put you on the spot?

Talk is cheap, let us keep it real and do the advanced test.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:39 am

Are you sober? Did you even read my previous post or the FTDNA link? You cannot be that ignorant? The Big-Y can identify SNP lineages which arose in the last millennium, forget 7000 years.

As you claim to be the Grandchild of the Prophet SAWS that you often insult, lets see if you are any different than your HG-T or E-V32 fellow clansmen that belong to genetic lineages that arose recently among Somalis.

Are you going to take the test, yes or no? Or are you going to keep making ignorant statements from the sidelines and run away every time I put you on the spot?

Listen little Tumaal bitch, 1000 years is not much different then a 700k. What part of that you buffoon do not understand.?

Don't think everyone is enchanted with your mousy nerd like obsession with deep ancestry . I and you know you are trying to created a scientific base for your Dir Ibnu Zag Rag Ram cannibal founder.

There is no such a thing as a Dir clan, Dir in basic Somali means people thats all. So get out off this high horse .

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:22 am

Listen little Tumaal bitch, 1000 years is not much different then a 700k. What part of that you buffoon do not understand.?

Don't think everyone is enchanted with your mousy nerd like obsession with deep ancestry . I and you know you are trying to created a scientific base for your Dir Ibnu Zag Rag Ram cannibal founder.

There is no such a thing as a Dir clan, Dir in basic Somali means people thats all. So get out off this high horse .
700k? Are you that riled up that you are getting your figures mixed up? 1000-2000 years is just yesterday in terms of human history. When was the 700k figure ever mentioned? At least I know my stuff and am not talking out of my ass or a bottle.

You believe you are the Grandchild of the Prophet SAWS, so the onus is on you. I am willing to test my clan identity and have already established I share ancestry with many of my own fellow clan members. Moreover, I am willing to take things one step further by taking a comprehensive y-dna test to estimate the TMRCA of our shared ancestor. All I am asking you to do is to also put your claims to the test? No point in bitching from the sidelines, enter the ring and put your money where your mouth is.

Enough of the aimless chatter, Are You A Man Or A Mouse?

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:02 pm

Emperior the sacad muuse business is because of marwada Cumar Gheelle.

Django ibrahin dheere had his business before khadra hard even married that canfar.
Same goes with Oomar and Baxsane. Issaq’s have been in Djibouti for a long time you think we migrated when ina xayd became First Lady in 98 :sitdown:

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:58 pm

Canfar Kulaha muj you havee anger management issues.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:18 pm

Canfar Kulaha muj you havee anger management issues.
Did you not know the First Lady married an canfari and had kids with him before IOG .. adeer stick to kenyan affairs marka leave Djibouti affairs to the Djiboutians :umad:

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:37 pm

:lol: Muj when have I become adeer

Mise botox isnt working 4 u so wala is yarenaya.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jabuutawi » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:24 pm

Is there even a debate who owns Djibouti and that everyone else is a guest? We all know who has the big d!cks and who are the cucks in the Republic.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:57 am

Waar jaabutaawi shall we send a missing person report for c/rahman borreh aswell since IOG is on the hunt for him. We both know full well IOG nor Ina Xayd care about qabil how many ciise are banned from Djibouti a land thier clansmen supposedly own

Aado I am as Djibouti as IOG is a Lander his ancestors hail from lugahaya marka niicda iyo jafarjuugleenta jooji waan isnaqan yakhii

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jabuutawi » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:57 am

Baby girl, I am all for punani diplomacy :Shrug: . You are always welcome in the house Ciise built, :whoo:.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:01 am

Baby girl, I am all for punani diplomacy :Shrug: . You are always welcome in the house Ciise built, :whoo:.
Baby boy I was born in Djibouti so I don’t need no wlc but youre always welcome in SL the house issaq built :Shrug:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.