May Allah give him a fast recovery. Halyey IOG played international politics unheard of in the Somali Peninsula since the late Major General Mohamed Siad Barre.
He balanced the powers of not only the Horn including keeping the Habashi at bay but he played US, Japan, France, Arab badouins and the Chinese against each others.
He kept Somalia unified.
I can understand why secessionists want him dead despite Khadra giving all that money in Hargeisa to them.
Nothing would be possible in the triangle dream without Ibrahim Dheere, Arab Guelleh, Omar Aideed, Ina Aw Said, Djama family, etc.
Djibouti money feeds them.
There are man that society understands their value once they either dead or ill including Barre, Sayid Abdulle, Haji Warabe, IOG (if true)...
Without IOG, Khadra will occupy the State House like TPLF's Asseb Mesfin.
Djibouti must prepare itself to arrest her. Keeping the Afar at bay without alienating them and further fuelling wars across the border will be key and for that new leader needs Mogadishu, Addis and Ankara support.(new Turkish base).
Turkey is must and here are five reasons:
1) in the next 20 years, Turkey will be top five economies of the world
2) Turkey is Muslim and would not allow Christian Abyssinia to grow more than needed
3) Turkey has huge investments in Ethiopia, it needs a port to export back finished goods
4) Turkey has no or little interference
5) Djibouti nationals need Turkish goods and investing in Turkey like Somalis of Somali Republic