Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beesha Yonis Mousse Ciise Weyne

Qaybta reer Jabuuti

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Beesha Yonis Mousse Ciise Weyne

Postby Jabuutawi » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:49 pm

Gaalamadow aka Idoor let me school you a bit about my jilib (juufo).

Let me preface by saying Ciise waa wada Ciise nina niin ma caroo dheera. Cisse makala leh dhul iyo ugas. That said, nasabnimo iyo landheernimo waa lagu yaqiin laf dabarka Ciiseha, Yonis Mousse :blessed:

I am not even counting current ministers in Djibouti or parliamentarians either in Djibouti, Sitti, Dir Dhabe and Ethiopia.

Abdirahman Mohamed Mahamoud Boreh wa niin Yonis Mousse, next president of Djibouti.
Former vice-president of DDS of Ethiopia, Abdihakim Egal Omar wa niin Yonis Mousse
Ambassador Dr. Farah Aden Farax waa danjiray uu fadhiya Jabuuti Soomaliya
Ambassador Mahamoud Dirir waa special envoy of Ethiopia's prime minister and played a key role in Sudan's civil agreement after Bashir was deposed.
In June 7, 2019, Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed of Ethiopia, with the support of the African Union, offered to mediate between the Sudanese forces. The prime minister appointed Ambassador Mahmoud Derir, one of his top diplomats, as a special envoy to represent him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, Soomliya waaye mideensantahay. Soomaliya garab iga mide weeyeen.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: Beesha Yonis Mousse Ciise Weyne

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:37 pm

Yonis moussa are very laangaab in Djibouti they are known as PASHTUN after they made two different suicide attacks in Djibouti. The only yonis moussa politician geele trusts is aadan belalo who is married to mohaa faarax an isaaq former Somaliland TV reporter and close member of the khadra xayd family most yonis mousa hate belalo because of his close relationship with geele , if djibouti ever gets yonis musa president I am sure it's going to be Mr aadan . The rest are either living in exile or in jail. Almost all Djiboutian opposition groups are yonis mousa this is why geele massacred your clan in buldhuqo.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:45 pm

I studied the miserable situation of your clan I actually know them more than you . No body knows ciise differences like I do. I can identify yonis moussa in in a minute.

1. They hate other ciise especially the ruling clan of djibouti , mamaasan
2. They hate isaaq and gadabuursi. Which automatically means they also hate Somaliland.
3. For this reason if you ever see ciise cheerleading daaarod against isaaq that person must be yonis mousa. :lol:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:01 am

Nobody hates the iidoors......your just another Somali sub clan....what is there to hate? :)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.