Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Radiology professionals

Qaybta dadka caafimaadka ku lug leh

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Honesty3000

Radiology professionals

Postby Honesty3000 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:12 pm

Greeting to all brother and sisters. I'm a Radiology technologist. I have masters degree in Radiology science. I perform x-rays, Computed tomography, and MRI. I was wondering if there are Somalis who are in the Radiology field. By the way I live in the United States, Near Washington DC.

Dhaqane:)
Idea

fiiltare

Re: Dhaqane

Postby fiiltare » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:22 pm

Hallo Dhaqane,

I am a Somali MRI tech, and was working as an X-Ray Tech for about 4 yrs.

I know 3 more Somali RAD techs who lives here in California and how long are you in the field?

Nice to hear from you,

Fiiltare
fiiltare@yahoo.com

mahamed99_sex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahamed99_sex » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:25 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

_BuFF_GYAL_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby _BuFF_GYAL_ » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:42 pm

masahallah!...im so glad to somalis in to this proffession.. Smile Exclamation oh my word...!...im soo excited nehoo im a 2nd year student studying a Bsc in diagnostic radiography... laakin im looking to be a sonographer or even a paediactric radiographer...n inshallah contemplating the thought of looking to study masters in MSC in medical imaging and radiation sciences......laakin i aint much of a faan of MRI....... Surprised

laakin mashallah...thers a couple of somali radigraphers i know in london tho

bless!

R.I.P Kiyan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby R.I.P Kiyan » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:03 am

[quote="_BuFF_GYAL_"]masahallah!...im so glad to somalis in to this proffession.. Smile Exclamation oh my word...!...im soo excited nehoo im a 2nd year student studying a Bsc in diagnostic radiography... laakin im looking to be a sonographer or even a paediactric radiographer...n inshallah contemplating the thought of looking to study masters in MSC in medical imaging and radiation sciences......laakin i aint much of a faan of MRI....... Surprised

laakin mashallah...thers a couple of somali radigraphers i know in london tho

bless![/quote]

YOU WONT GET A JOB HAHAHA

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Radiology professionals

Postby Queen_Arawello » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:32 am

Medical imaging :up: :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.