Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rer bah ogaden

Siyaasada Soomaali Galbeed

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Rer bah ogaden

Postby snoop12 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:26 pm

viva bah ogaden

bah miido :) :) :) my great great great .......... great grand mom :rose: :rose:

AbduQadir
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Rer bah ogaden

Postby AbduQadir » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:19 pm

viva bah ogaden

bah miido :) :) :) my great great great .......... great grand mom :rose: :rose:

since when did people - use the great great great great great big Momma card :lol:

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:19 am

she is the mother of a powerful tribe, viva habar miido :up: 8-)

plus her blood runs in my veins and im showing my tribute to my late great great great .......... grand mommy :up:

AbduQadir
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbduQadir » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:02 am

^^^ give me a break i can trace it back to my grand grand grand mother and she was from the royal family :razz:

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:08 am

sxb not everyone can trace back to the mother of their subclan :lol:

bah miido, Rer Wardeer true Darwhiish worriers :up: 8-)

AbduQadir
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbduQadir » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:23 am

^^^^^ are bah miido makahiil of ogaden ?

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:09 am

I never heard of MIIDO before. :|

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:00 am

lol zingii that was a mistake i made, bah miido is mother of Cabdille Alahmagan and Shirwac Cali only.

abduqadir, bah ogaden is Ogaden Rer Cabdille Rer Ibrahim Rer Dalal, she gave birth to several kids for Diini Ugaas, and they were all named after Ogaden subtribes like Xirsi and Dalal.

Teeri
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Teeri » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:12 am

lol zingii that was a mistake i made, bah miido is mother of Cabdille Alahmagan and Shirwac Cali only.

abduqadir, bah ogaden is Ogaden Rer Cabdille Rer Ibrahim Rer Dalal, she gave birth to several kids for Diini Ugaas, and they were all named after Ogaden subtribes like Xirsi and Dalal.
snoop,

if you are speaking of reer ibrahami ( reer dalal section) then its a female named after the bah as she was from ibrahiim, makhail. its bah ibrahim, Reer dalal separate in to 12 sons: Reer Xirsi, Reer Wacays, Bah Mandulug and bah ibrahim. bah ibrahim is not the son but named after the mother, she was Ibrahiim, makhail maqabul.

however, if ur taklking of merehand reer dalal, then its a different story.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.