Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

St8OuttaDirree

Siyaasada Soomaali Galbeed

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

St8OuttaDirree

Postby Siciid85 » Thu May 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Is this people Borana ? i have to say the lady looks good with the traditional borana dress.

St8OuttaDirree
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: St8OuttaDirree

Postby St8OuttaDirree » Mon May 31, 2010 9:32 pm

Oromos don't really care where your from or what clan they are..but It's Borana culture, but the singer and the lady aren't borana.
The guy is Arsi, but i'm not too sure what the lady is..shes probably Shawa or Wollega Oromo.

St8OuttaDirree
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby St8OuttaDirree » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Gotta question for you, do you know if they are from Somaliyaa, Jabuutii, or Soma region they from?
The guy might be from Dire dhawa area or jabuutii, but that lady and her bad accent gotta be from some place else.

I know both are Somali, the guy sounds like hes actually Oromo, but the lady has a horrible accent.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:34 am

St8OuttaDirree, naagtu wa oromo ninku wa iska oromized somali.

St8OuttaDirree
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby St8OuttaDirree » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:18 pm

St8OuttaDirree, naagtu wa oromo ninku wa iska oromized somali.
Srry man, but i don't understand Somali..

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:02 am

my bad i though you was a cisse/gurgure from dhire dhaba :lol: , i said the women is oromo by the way and the guy is mostly like oromized somali.

St8OuttaDirree
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby St8OuttaDirree » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:09 pm

my bad i though you was a cisse/gurgure from dhire dhaba :lol: , i said the women is oromo by the way and the guy is mostly like oromized somali.
No i aint any of those clans..That lady for sure aint Oromoo, she speaks afaan Oromo like a somali.
They both somali, juss wonderin where they were from but its all good.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.