Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Some Ogaden people take the price of being modern slaves

Siyaasada Soomaali Galbeed

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Some Ogaden people take the price of being modern slaves

Postby Calibesteen » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:57 pm

I saw this video in Youtube and just look how they wave the dirty Habasha flag :pacspit:

We went to war for these people, young men and women fought for these people and this is how they repay them? Nacalaa ku taal. :pacspit:

[youtube]/D1N6IAHsdjM?[/youtube]

Even the master doqon Ina Iley is there shaking his futo like a naag. I have never seen a more qaniis leader than him. Nacala ku taal. :pacspit:

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Re: Some Ogaden people take the price of being modern slaves

Postby metamorphosis » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Qudhmuunadan hawiye maxaa ogaden dusha ka saaray? Hooyada ula tag vidiyoowgaa garac yahoow!

mody21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mody21 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:24 pm

FUCK you brain dead eydoor irir dog :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

SANDIEGUY
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SANDIEGUY » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Qudhmuunadan hawiye maxaa ogaden dusha ka saaray? Hooyada ula tag vidiyoowgaa garac yahoow!

:dead: god bless meta! :up: :pac:

Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Calibesteen » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Our women and men fought alongside other Somalis to free you bastards. You couldn't even capture Kismaayo during civil war it was Hawiye who capture it. You are used by anyone, dhabarka waxaan idinka saaran ahay because you are my servants. You carry my chair on your backs but you are ungrateful people.

Hadaad aragtay qof gumeysi ku faraxsan, cagdheer baad aragtay.

Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Calibesteen » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:36 pm

FUCK you brain dead eydoor irir dog :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:
Fock you istupir!!!! Irir aa ku wasa!!!!

DonCorleone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Rehabilitated for my chaos ways... On the peace tip

Postby DonCorleone » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:40 pm

FUCK you brain dead eydoor irir dog

fuck ogadeen somali galbeed for life, OG ruin everything they are soooooooooooo stupid, dumbest clan, ever.

irir is galbeed OG bastarrd how dare you diss Irir you f-king jeberti Yemen SLAVE BASTARD! GO BACK TO YOUR SLAVEMASTERS DIRTY ADOON, BUT AT LEAST U GAIN FREEDOM KKKK DAROOD FREWW U FROM SLAVERY BY MAKING U MUSLIM LOL
fuck off to ethiopia we don't want you bastards, betrayers,
for the rest of the clans
HSM will liberate you after we get this jubaland garbage sorted out!

we remember you! Somali Gaaaaaaaaaaaaalbeed toosoooooooooooo! :up: :som:

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Habartaa was. Our women and men fought alongside other Somalis to free you bastards. You couldn't even capture Kismaayo during civil war it was Hawiye who capture it. You are used by anyone, dhabarka waxaan idinka saaran ahay because you are my servants. You carry my chair on your backs but you are ungrateful people.

Listen to me you ignorant fool majority of the military you are talking about were ogs. Hawiye were never allowed to hold any key position because all the key positions were under internationl scrutiny. Siyad barre couldnt afford to have south sudanese looking peasants to be captured on camera lest he be removed from the arab league on the grounds that those dark things were not arabs but africans and the lowest kind at that. Aydiid came the closest and he sent him to india. Thats why all aydiids pictures were taken after the collapse. know your place and forever commitbto a life of servitude!
Last edited by metamorphosis on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DonCorleone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Rehabilitated for my chaos ways... On the peace tip

Postby DonCorleone » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:41 pm

I saw this video in Youtube and just look how they wave the dirty Habasha flag :pacspit:

We went to war for these people, young men and women fought for these people and this is how they repay them? Nacalaa ku taal. :pacspit:

[youtube]/D1N6IAHsdjM?[/youtube]

Even the master doqon Ina Iley is there shaking his futo like a naag. I have never seen a more qaniis leader than him. Nacala ku taal. :pacspit:

Dirty OGs so stupid and dirty, f-king filthy people,
I can see how they were slaves in Yemen previously.Before they were freedand returned home, but the shame is still with them

Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Calibesteen » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:49 pm

Habartaa was. Our women and men fought alongside other Somalis to free you bastards. You couldn't even capture Kismaayo during civil war it was Hawiye who capture it. You are used by anyone, dhabarka waxaan idinka saaran ahay because you are my servants. You carry my chair on your backs but you are ungrateful people.

Listen to me you ignorant fool majority of the military you are talking about were ogs. Hawiye were never allowed to hold any key position because all the key positions were under internationl scrutiny. Siyad barre couldnt afford to have south sudanese looking peasants to be captured on camera lest he be removed from the arab league on the grounds that those dark things were not arabs but africans and the lowest kind at that. Aydiid came the closest and he sent him to india. Thats why all aydiids pictures were taken after the collapse. know your place and forever commitbto a life of servitude!
Majority of Somali army was Hawiye. The reason why SNA did not have a chance against USC is because the majority left and they were all Hawiye. So stop the bullshit.

There were more Isak and Raxanweyn fighting for the freedom of Somali Galbeed then Ogaden. Afwweyne himself said if he only had 10 Caydiids. That sums up the uselessness of the Darod who were living on the money of the qaran because they were Darod. He sent to Caydiid to India to keep him away because he was a serious threat. Before sending him to India, he had people who watched Caydiid 24/7.

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Postby TeAmo » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:00 pm

No offense but the ogadens I met are by far the most stupidest Somalis, they lack intellegence and pride. All the Ogadens I met in real life claim to be Kenyan or Ethiopian which proofs that they like being treated like slaves by Aidthiopians and fufus :|

No point trying to install sense of pride in them, they are a lost people... I am yet to meet an Ogaden who is a proud Somali and not a Habashi or fufu wannabe....

I know this chick who says she's Ethiopian but she knows how to speak Somali coz her parents know how to speak Somali but they're not Somalis and she's Ogaden lmaoooo. I've only met one intellegent Ogaden and he's a guy, maybe it's a female thing :?

mody21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mody21 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:02 pm

FUCK you brain dead eydoor irir dog

fuck ogadeen somali galbeed for life, OG ruin everything they are soooooooooooo stupid, dumbest clan, ever.

irir is galbeed OG bastarrd how dare you diss Irir you f-king jeberti Yemen SLAVE BASTARD! GO BACK TO YOUR SLAVEMASTERS DIRTY ADOON, BUT AT LEAST U GAIN FREEDOM KKKK DAROOD FREWW U FROM SLAVERY BY MAKING U MUSLIM LOL
fuck off to ethiopia we don't want you bastards, betrayers,
for the rest of the clans
HSM will liberate you after we get this jubaland garbage sorted out!

we remember you! Somali Gaaaaaaaaaaaaalbeed toosoooooooooooo! :up: :som:

Go fock of you imbred hutu swine you are the people that burned mugdishu to the ground yet you have the nerve to judge other..the single most a moral clan in somali who have been widely known for theft, murder and rape, bunch of moooriyan with no sense of humanity and who have grown up on the hard work of the people who made this country great, dont ever think that a piece of shit hutu like your self can talk about morality or somalinimo with me ..we all know the dameer hurding unuka clan and the morriyaan clan are the reason why there is no somalinimo stay the fock away from other peoples bussiness and stay in shit hole mugdishu with your FUFU brethren. :pacspit: :pacspit:

mody21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mody21 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:05 pm

No offense but the ogadens I met are by far the most stupidest Somalis, they lack intellegence and pride. All the Ogadens I met in real life claim to be Kenyan or Ethiopian which proofs that they like being treated like slaves by Aidthiopians and fufus :|

No point trying to install sense of pride in them, they are a lost people... I am yet to meet an Ogaden who is a proud Somali and not a Habashi or fufu wannabe....

I know this chick who says she's Ethiopian but she knows how to speak Somali coz her parents know how to speak Somali but they're not Somalis and she's Ogaden lmaoooo. I've only met one intellegent Ogaden and he's a guy, maybe it's a female thing :?
every hutu I have ever met has had either a house nigger mentality or a mooriyaan mentality talk about pride you people have no pride you live in houses that you could never afford and milk donkeys for a living what pride do you have..dont ever think you hutu with caambuulo for brain can talk down to a member of the might darood that ruled you since the dawn of somali that made you their servants from hobyo to mugdishu go back to shoe shinning for your FUFU brethren. :ufdup:

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Postby TeAmo » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:09 pm

every hutu I have ever met has had either a house nigger mentality or a mooriyaan mentality talk about pride you people have no pride you live in houses that you could never afford and milk donkeys for a living what pride do you have..dont ever think you hutu with caambuulo for brain can talk down to a member of the might darood that ruled you since the dawn of somali that made you their servants from hobyo to mugdishu go back to shoe shinning for your FUFU brethren. :ufdup:

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby metamorphosis » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:11 pm

military maxaad ka garan mooryama caydh baad tihiine.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.