Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

n.e.p's future and our current state of politics!!

Siyaasada Reer Kenya

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
akyow

n.e.p's future and our current state of politics!!

Postby akyow » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:12 pm

Do we alwayz need to be used and missused by the down kenya politicians?We dont need to fight over the referrendum,just wait and vote no!wat do think guyz??

malindi

ITS TIME KOFIA MAN TO GO.

Postby malindi » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:13 am

i was born the day the so called kofia man alias Hussein Maalim win dujis seat from man of the pple Abdi Aress.and to date,hussein is still current m.p of dujiis.this man has being liability to the entire life of mine. and i ask my self,why has Garissa pple keep this guy for so long??what has he contributed to my generations??what development has he done to all those of yrs,having being the only guy who serve nine different ministrials to former regime.he once hold the water docket while the entire Garissa population were without waters.schools,and hospitals nearly being closed.
dear readers,as the elections is few month away,its time to boot this wagon out .to my knowndge,he is willing to stand again ,and he will holding that seat for thirty yrs.my Godness,will he be runing that seat until jesus come back????where are garissa ellites??where are the voice of reasons?? i cant see again this natter ruining my children life,as he ruined the entire of my life.
correct me if am wrong,but its time for a change.Garissa lucks basic necesseties,and its change that we need.the days of kofia man are over.

Abdi Garissa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Abdi Garissa » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:28 am

Go & get a f*cking life , non Cabdwaaq looser Laughing Laughing Laughing

malindi

Postby malindi » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:22 pm

[quote="Abdi Garissa"]Go & get a f*cking life , non Cabdwaaq looser Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

ABDI am the next dujis M.P.the voice of reason.
the voice of change. the voice of entire ABSAAME.
and NOT cabdwaaq only.
siyat ngamia will seek asylum in sweden when
wild wind blows from county high to ADC farm.
achange we will cherish.

the fake receipt of garissa county council will
be over.proper taxation will be introduced.
the emergency law will be abolished,and pple
will not have to be humiliated in garissa brige
on the way to NBI.

25 YRS in Hussein regime with 9 different ministerial
post,couldnt do anything in this burning issues.
we luck a leader,and we the tax payeers will to give him
more blank cheques.its time to ditch the liablities.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.