Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Five of instinct()

Soomaalida ku nool Canada iyo USA

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Five of instinct()

Postby eninn » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:27 am

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:13 am

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:01 am

---

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
The best people in the past and present
he Is the best man walking with his feet on the ground

allah says in the Holy Qur'an
Praise of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

(159) So by mercy from Allah, [O Muammad], you were lenient with them. And if you had been rude [in speech] and harsh in heart, they would have disbanded from about you. So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them and consult them in the matter. And when you have decided, then rely upon Allah. Indeed, Allah loves those who rely [upon Him].

(4) And indeed, you are of a great moral character

- Not steal - did not commit adultery - and never did not lie he called infidels and the polytheists (Sadiq the secretary)
- Maintain the trust and give it back to the owners of the infidels
Despite the attempt to kill him several times (on migration from Mecca to Medina)
- Has not seen false speech and never warned that a final warning
- An amnesty for all those who offended him (on the opening of Mecca)
- Very high morals
- Rahim in the treatment of non-Muslims and to provide advice and guidance to them
Although bad words from them and beyond the literature
- Did not drink the wine in his life
- Did not worship an idol ever
- Have not seen anything taboo

Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba (may Allah be pleased with him):
The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to pray so much that his feet used to become edematous or swollen, and when he was asked as to why he prays so much, he would say,
"Shall I not be a thankful slave (to Allah)?"

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 478
Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him
I heard Allah's Apostle saying.
"By Allah! I ask for forgiveness from Allah and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day.

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 319

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):
Allah's Apostle said:

For every prophet there is one (special invocation (that will not be rejected) with which he appeals (to Allah)
and I want to keep such an invocation for interceding
for my followers in the Hereafter.

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 317e

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said,
"There was no prophet among the prophets but was given miracles because of which people had security or had belief, but what I was given was the Divine Inspiration which Allah revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will be more than those of any other prophet on the Day of Resurrection. "
Volume 9, Book 92, Number 379

- Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
And a role model, just do not look like everyone
In religion and worship, education, work, The moral and material transactions

-Whatever I wrote would not be able to reach an appropriate description of him
God says in the Holy Qur'an

(28) It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion. And sufficient is Allah as Witness

(21) There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often

This call for Muslims and non-Muslims are fair

12 of Rabi Alawal 570 AD

Shines minimum

arrival of the beloved Muhammad peace be upon him

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:20 am

#MUHAMMAD INNOCENCE OF MUSLIMS response مترجم

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:18 pm

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:16 am

Verily, anger corrupts faith like as the juice of bitter plants corrupt honey.

Whoso suppresses his rage, while he has the power to show himself, God will call on him on the day of resurrection before all creation, and reward him exceedingly.

"Who do you imagine to be strong or powerful?" asked the Prophet (PBUH). "He who throws people down," replied his disciples. "Nay!" said the Prophet, "It is he who masters himself when angry."

Verily, anger is a live coal in the heart of the son of Man; do ye not see the redness of his eyes, and the swelling of his two juglar veins? ...Whoso then feels anything of that, let him stick to the earth.

When one of you is angry while standing, let him sit down; and if his anger goes off from him, (then well and good), otherwise let him lie down.

My Lord has bidden me do nine things: the fear of God in secret and in public; a just word amidst anger and pleasure, and a middle way in poverty and affluence; and that I perform my relative duties to him who cuts off all ties with me, and give to him who denies me, and forgive him who wrongs me, and that my silence be for reflection, and my speaking be for remembrance (of God), and my eye (sight) be to take example, and that I bid justice.

Abu Bakr relates that he heard the Holy Prophet (PBUH) say: "Let no judge decide a case between two parties while he is in a rage."

Verily, Anger is from Satan.

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:28 am

The hair that grows under your arms and around your private parts can also be a source of bad odours, because hair, combined with darkness and moisture, provides and ideal environment for bacteria to grow. When this hair is removed, the body odour is reduced and there is less chance of catching troublesome irritants, such as ‘jock itch’ or body lice. It is also easier to keep the area clean.

The Prophet Muhammad (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said;

Five practices are characteristic of the fitra (the natural state, or tradition of the prophets): circumcision, shaving the pubic hair, cutting the moustache short, clipping the nails, and removing the hair of the armpits.
[Sahih al-Bukhari]

It is permissible to remove the hair under your armpits and your pubic hair by any method that you do not find too difficult or painful: plucking, shaving, cutting it short, using wax treatments, ‘strip’ hair removers, or with any number of special depilatory creams and ointments that are available on the market for this purpose.
This hair should be removed at least once every forty days, or whenever it grows long.

It is also a good idea to use underarm deodorant, especially before participating in sports or going to the school or mosque, so that other people will not be offended by one’s body odour.

It is the custom for girls and women in some countries to shave their legs as well, or to remove all of the hair from their arms and legs with ‘strip’ hair removers or depilatory creams.

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:27 am

Regardless of age, we should all take care that our underwear and private parts remain as clean as possible. Underpants, panties and socks should be changed daily in order to avoid unpleasant odours. Females may use pantiliners if necessary. If urine happens to splatter onto your clothing, you should wash it off until no colour or smell remains.

The Prophet Muhammad (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) advised that we should clean ourselves thoroughly after using the toilet. This is called istinja'.

The proper way to make istinja' is to remove all traces of najasa (filth) - urine or faeces with something clean and dry, such as toilet paper. If you are in the countryside and paper tissues are not available, you may use smooth, clean stones or dried clay instead. In At-Tirmidhi it is mentioned not to use bones or dung when performing istinja.

Use your left hand, and wipe your private parts until no trace of impurities can be seen on the toilet paper. It is sunnah to do this an odd number of times. Then clean your private parts with water. Many Muslim homes have special spray hoses installed next to the toilet, or water jugs for this purpose.

After cleaning with water, it is best to dry off again with toilet paper. This is especially recommended for women and girls, in order to prevent infections that occur if your underwear remains damp. For this reason, women and girls should also be careful to wipe from front to back, rather than from back to front. It is also recommended to wear loose, cotton underwear which ‘breathes’ and dries more quickly than panties made from man-made materials such as nylon or polyester.

Take care not to be facing the direction of the Qibla, or with the back towards the Qibla when relieving yourself, and remember that it is sunnah to squat down when doing do.

Wash your hands after using the toilet, taking care that no unpleasant odour remains under or around your fingernails. Finally, it is sunnah to make wudu after using the toilet, so that you are always prepared for prayer and other acts of worship.

Do not relieve oneself at riverbanks, roads and shady places where people walk or rest, or stagnant water (water that does not flow).
[Bukhari and Abu Dawud]

It is recommended to enter the bathroom with the left foot, and to leave it with the right foot; contrary to the way you enter the masjid. It is recommended (sunnah) to enter the masjid with the right foot first, and to leave it with the left foot.
Also, before entering for one to seek refuge in Allah from Shaitan, and say the relevant du'a (supplicaions) when entering and exiting the toilet.

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:16 am

\\\\\\\\\\

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:37 am

There are some Flashes here

http://english.islamway.com/bindex.p...tion=flashmain

on how muslims do the washing before their prayers. And how they pray too.

And there is more detailed informaiton on external purificaiton here:

http://www.inter-islam.org/Actions/actionsdex.htm

although thats aimed at muslims specifucally , not non muslims learning. But its v good.

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:45 am

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:28 am

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:23 am

Allah says:

(O children of Adam, take your adornment at every Masjid (mosque), and eat and drink, but do not waste: verily He does not love the wasteful.) (7:31)

It is a religion of purity. Allah says:

(Indeed, Allah loves those who are constantly repentant and loves those who purify themselves.) (2:222)

Purity is a condition for the Prayer to be regarded valid, and the Prayer is an act of worship which a Muslim performs at least five times throughout his daily routine. Islam also requires that one bathe after ejaculation or sexual intercourse, and highly encourages taking a bath before performing those types of worship which are manifest symbols of Islam, such as the Friday Prayer and the Greater and Lesser Pilgrimage to Makkah.

Allah says in the Glorious Quran:

(O you who believe! When you rise up for prayer, wash your faces, and your hands up to the elbows, and wipe your heads (with wet hands), and (wash) your feet up to the ankles. And if you are in a state of major ritual impurity (janaba), purify yourselves (by taking a bath). And if you are sick or on a journey, or one of you comes from the answering of call of nature, or you have had contact with women , and you find no water, then go to clean earth and wipe your faces and hands with some of it. Allah does not want to place you in difficulty, but He wants to purify you and to perfect His grace upon you that you may give thanks.) (Al-Maidah: 6)

Islam also encourages that one wash his hands prior and subsequent to meals. The Messenger of Islam, Muhammad said:

"Food is blessed when one washes his hands before and after it." (Tirmidhi)

It encourages that one keep his mouth and teeth clean. The Messenger of Islam said:

"Had I not found it difficult for my followers, I would have ordered them to cleanse their teeth before every prayer." (Bukhari)

It encourages that one cleanse and purify those places that may become a breeding ground for germs and filth. The Messenger of Islam, The Messenger of Islam, Muhammad said:

"There are five acts which are from the innate nature with which Allah created humans: circumcision, removing the pubic hair, plucking the hair of the armpits, shortening the moustache, and clipping the nails." (Bukhari)

The saheeh ahaadeeth from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) indicate that it is prescribed to trim the moustache. For example, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Trim the moustache and let the beard grow; be different from the mushrikeen.” (Agreed upon). And he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Trim the moustache and let the beard grow; be different from the Magians,” and in some versions it says: “Trim the moustache.” Trimming means cutting it very short. The one who cuts his moustache very short so that the upper lip is visible or trims it is not to blame, because the ahaadeeth mention two things, but it is not permissible to leave the edges of the moustache, rather the whole moustache should be trimmed or cut, in accordance with the Sunnah.

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:07 am

someone told me

yes, i do... here's a site i found about circumcision:

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/menshealth/204651.html

Putting aside the religious reasons for childhood circumcision, there is a body of medical evidence that backs the procedure and is behind the large numbers performed around the world and especially in America.
ok, let's see... how about this?

http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditi...de/circumcision

What are the benefits of circumcision?

There is some evidence that circumcision has health benefits, including:

* A decreased risk of urinary tract infections.
* A reduced risk of some sexually transmitted diseases in men.
* Protection against penile cancer and a reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners.
* Prevention of balanitis (inflammation of the glans) and balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin).
* Prevention of phimosis (the inability to retract the foreskin) and paraphimosis (the inability to return the foreskin to its original location).

Circumcision also makes it easier to keep the end of the penis clean.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.