Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SOMALIS WHO PANDER BLACK "AGENDA"

Soomaalida ku nool Canada iyo USA

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Spec2014
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

SOMALIS WHO PANDER BLACK "AGENDA"

Postby Spec2014 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:52 am

Ok so I haven't been coming on here like I used to. I am taken aback by Somalis mostly females who pander this Somalis are "African American" or "Black" nonsense.... We are "SOMALI" before anything else our color is a given & not something we identify our self with as a people. Usually people who are without a nation or tribe resort to those kind of general "Identifications" as a last resort!!! I understand there are "Some" Somali's both men & women who are in relationships with African Americans...I have a hunch some of them have a vested interest to push this regressive idea on us....Since any offspring's they have with African Americans will lose their Somali Identity. So is the wider Somali community supposed to give up our Somali identity because a few want mold us to their "Agendas" maybe many of you should've thought about that before marrying out???? I am Somali that has black skin <--adjective. I am not merely a Color. Africans have also called them self's by their ethnicity & tribes & even nationalities but we have never downgraded our human essences to a mere color!!! So can those who are pandering this garbage please tell us whats the fixation & agenda???

I 've seen "Nigerian Americans, Kenyan Americans, Vietnamese American, Korean American ect... Why should we as Somalis call our self's "African Americans" or simply "Black"???? :shock: :shock: :shock:

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: SOMALIS WHO PANDER BLACK "AGENDA"

Postby SecretAgent » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:05 am

LOL stoped readin @somali females

Spec2014
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: SOMALIS WHO PANDER BLACK "AGENDA"

Postby Spec2014 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:41 am

LOL stoped readin @somali females
Not surprised coming from an African American Agent. :lol: when you guys are done using them just be sure to kill em...They are as good as dead to the Somali community anyways ;)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.