Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

nursing jobs in north america's

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
deep_ocean

nursing jobs in north america's

Postby deep_ocean » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:22 pm

hi there..
im a nurse living and working in the uae, and i wanted to find a aperson who can help me process my papers to find a job in us or canada, any one can help will be appreciated..
contact me please..

obamamaxklinton

Re: nursing jobs in north america's

Postby obamamaxklinton » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:56 am

Because they are the adult. The child is too young to think of consequence or danger. The adult has to think ahead and eliminate any possible hazard. If the adult is not clued up on health and safety issues then the child is not in safe hands.

They should also know what to do should an unforeseeable accident occur. They should be trained in how to act quickly to aid the child and decide what medical attention is needed.

Ovarian Cysts A to Z

fogy morning

Re: nursing jobs in north america's

Postby fogy morning » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:18 am

I think it is the one of the great fortunes to work in UAE as a nurse, because i have read reliable sources that says nurses in UAE are getting high revenues comparing to other world, how ever, you can improve your experience here in Canada or USA, as the matter of fact exceptional nurses are accepted here to practice their field, high trained nurses for instance, or if you worked in especial baby care unities or intensive care, or if you are well trained attending delivery or having experience both postnatal or antenatal, fulfilling the above mentioned categories the opportunities to find a job is very high.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.