Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why Canada is stupid

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ExSomalispotter

Why Canada is stupid

Postby ExSomalispotter » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:16 pm

I am not a gaal, but we have to understand that Alot of Muslims in Canada change Islam for the sake of the Government to make it look pleasing and "to fit in".

I was born in Canada, Edmonton, My mom and dad hated the place due to the people, weather and ethics of the place. I used to hear gang rapes, killings and Gang fights done not only by other ethinities mainly done by Somalis.

Canada is the hub of Somali crime, I have seen a documentary by vice news.

Are Arabs doing this in Canada, barely. The best people I have met in Canada are the lebanese. The lebanese are good people better than Somalis in Canada.

Islam in Canada is the worst look
This video speaks for it self

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Why Canada is stupid

Postby BestPlaya » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:59 pm

Hhhh she is leading a prayer!!!!!!! .wallee waa sur gadoon

xisaabiye1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby xisaabiye1 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:24 pm

What kind of booty clappery is this :ohhh: Futo sacabaynta naga jooji niinyo :childplease:

ExSomalispotter

Postby ExSomalispotter » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:24 pm

Simple google search shows what upstanding citizens Lebanese are :up:
Sources and sources
Dud you watch the documentary they founded guns in the dixons, fully loaded these gun are deadly because I research and test out guns in a shooting range.
Even google search can give me loads of somali crimes

https://www.thestar.com/news/investigat ... trade.html

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/edmo ... -1.3511708

https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2012 ... _help.html

And more
People are killed for a reason and this is on drugs.

I don't live in canada anymore, but reality young Somalis in Canada are retarded. That why I moved to kuwait. Kuwait it may boring, for my hoildays I go to Dubai.

I lived in Australia 5 years ago the lebos were disgusting idiots but I just comparing.

ExSomalispotter

Postby ExSomalispotter » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:37 pm

Hhhh she is leading a prayer!!!!!!! .wallee waa sur gadoon
You never find this in kuwait or Aussieland.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:46 pm

^^^
Sxbo meelahaas waligey ma tagin teeda kale aad baan ULA FAJACAY DHAQANKAN XUN.Horta wuxu ma Shiicaa???

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:35 pm

Sources and sources
Dud you watch the documentary they founded guns in the dixons, fully loaded these gun are deadly because I research and test out guns in a shooting range.

And more

I don't live in canada anymore, but reality young Somalis in Canada are retarded. That why I moved to kuwait. Kuwait it may boring, for my hoildays I go to Dubai.

I lived in Australia 5 years ago the lebos were disgusting idiots but I just comparing.

You sound like an idiot. So to show Somalis are criminals you praise Lebanese? A group known for their gangs and criminality world wide?

ExSomalispotter

Postby ExSomalispotter » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:37 pm

Sources and sources

And more

You sound like an idiot. So to show Somalis are criminals you praise Lebanese? A group known for their gangs and criminality world wide?

ExSomalispotter

Postby ExSomalispotter » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:02 pm

Sources and sources

And more

أخي، عندما كنت أشيد باللبنانيين. بانو آدم لديه جيدة وسيئة. لدي الكثير من الكثير من العرب الذين يكرهونني ولكن لا أقول شيئا. ولكن أنا صومالي، علينا أن ننظر إلى شعبنا أولا يتصرف لإصلاح الآخرين ما قاله الله في كتابه القرآن

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا يَسْخَرْ قَوْمٌ مِّن قَوْمٍ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونُوا خَيْرًا مِّنْهُمْ وَلَا نِسَاءٌ مِّن نِّسَاءٍ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُنَّ خَيْرًا مِّنْهُنَّ ۖ وَلَا تَلْمِزُوا
أَنفُسَكُمْ وَلَا تَنَابَزُوا بِالْأَلْقَابِ ۖ بِئْسَ الِاسْمُ الْفُسُوقُ بَعْدَ الْإِيمَانِ ۚ وَمَن لَّمْ يَتُبْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ

لماذا نجح السعوديون، لماذا نجح الكويتيون، لماذا نجح الأتباع لأنهم ينظرون إلى أخطائهم، ثم ننظر إلى أخطاء أخرى أخي. أخي علينا أن نقبل أن الغرب يجعلنا تالف. ولهذا انتقلت إلى بلد إسلامي مبني وسليم. وعلينا أن نصلح الصومال. توقفوا عن قولهم إنني أشيد باللبنانية اللبنانية.

ما تفعله الناس هو القاضي والحكم. وقال حديث رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم "لا تحكم على شخص إذا قال لا إله إلا الله ومحمد هو رسول الله. الذي قال لك أن يحكم أخوك، الذي قال، نفسك. الشيء الوحيد الذي يمكنك القيام به هو تقديم المشورة.

ExSomalispotter

Postby ExSomalispotter » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:07 pm

انظر!

هل هذا ما نريد أن يكون أطفالنا. هل نريد أن يتغير أطفالنا وأن يتصرفوا بالكفار. والله هذه علامة أننا نقترب من الساعة

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:36 am

And more

أخي، عندما كنت أشيد باللبنانيين. بانو آدم لديه جيدة وسيئة. لدي الكثير من الكثير من العرب الذين يكرهونني ولكن لا أقول شيئا. ولكن أنا صومالي، علينا أن ننظر إلى شعبنا أولا يتصرف لإصلاح الآخرين ما قاله الله في كتابه القرآن

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا يَسْخَرْ قَوْمٌ مِّن قَوْمٍ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونُوا خَيْرًا مِّنْهُمْ وَلَا نِسَاءٌ مِّن نِّسَاءٍ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُنَّ خَيْرًا مِّنْهُنَّ ۖ وَلَا تَلْمِزُوا
أَنفُسَكُمْ وَلَا تَنَابَزُوا بِالْأَلْقَابِ ۖ بِئْسَ الِاسْمُ الْفُسُوقُ بَعْدَ الْإِيمَانِ ۚ وَمَن لَّمْ يَتُبْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ

لماذا نجح السعوديون، لماذا نجح الكويتيون، لماذا نجح الأتباع لأنهم ينظرون إلى أخطائهم، ثم ننظر إلى أخطاء أخرى أخي. أخي علينا أن نقبل أن الغرب يجعلنا تالف. ولهذا انتقلت إلى بلد إسلامي مبني وسليم. وعلينا أن نصلح الصومال. توقفوا عن قولهم إنني أشيد باللبنانية اللبنانية.

ما تفعله الناس هو القاضي والحكم. وقال حديث رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم "لا تحكم على شخص إذا قال لا إله إلا الله ومحمد هو رسول الله. الذي قال لك أن يحكم أخوك، الذي قال، نفسك. الشيء الوحيد الذي يمكنك القيام به هو تقديم المشورة.
I don't know what makes you think I speak Arabic? And I don't know what makes you think anyone is going to believe dirty Lebanese/Arabs that embarrass Muslims all around the world is anything to praise.

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:10 am

Canadian Somalis hold a cabinet position can kangaaro fags and maid beaters say the same?

ExSomalispotter

Postby ExSomalispotter » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:54 am

I don't know what makes you think I speak Arabic? And I don't know what makes you think anyone is going to believe dirty Lebanese/Arabs that embarrass Muslims all around the world is anything to praise.
Let me give you fragement of my text.
I firstly said I don't praise lebanese people, one because I had a bad history with them.
I secondly stated that I am talking about my people which are the Somalis, and that why The west is not a Good place for them
I thirdly stated that we should not look done upon others but own our selves then the others and I brought Religious text into it.
I fourthly stated we wont become successfull if we look at others.
Lastly I stated a hadith about looking at others.

Now you say Dirty Arabs, did you know Hud , Saleh, Shuaib and Muhammad peace be upon them all were Arab and you call them dirty.

Sh ibn Baz was arab so as uthyameen and other have contributed to the deen whilst you haven't even defend your religion even once. You defend your nationality more than your deen. I use nationality not something to defend but so people to know where I am from. Nationality is nothing, Allah on the day of judgement will say first about your Salah then you other things. Nationality is nothing, you are just Identified as Banu Adam, a creation of clay.

Infact my dad called me right know that a somali kid was killed after work in melbourne by a another kid that is related by gangs.

You either talk Good or remain silent. I am talking through my own benefit.

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:16 pm

I am not a gaal, but we have to understand that Alot of Muslims in Canada change Islam for the sake of the Government to make it look pleasing and "to fit in".

I was born in Canada, Edmonton, My mom and dad hated the place due to the people, weather and ethics of the place. I used to hear gang rapes, killings and Gang fights done not only by other ethinities mainly done by Somalis.

Canada is the hub of Somali crime, I have seen a documentary by vice news.

Are Arabs doing this in Canada, barely. The best people I have met in Canada are the lebanese. The lebanese are good people better than Somalis in Canada.

Islam in Canada is the worst look
This video speaks for it self
The lady imam? :damn: :wtf: :dead:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.