Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

why do u people envy isaaq people?

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ms_Isaaq_4_life

why do u people envy isaaq people?

Postby Ms_Isaaq_4_life » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:28 am

Before u assume that I'm races how ever u say it in somali. I just turn 21yrs. old was born in U.S.A I just currently visit Hergeysii for the fifth time and surely is the magnificent place I have ever seen plus we own buisness there. I bet that kills u inside don't that what I don't comprehend is that where u little african booty scrachter come off representing ATL, SD, even where I was Born NYC exc. But u r quick to call me out. U know that's what brought u people here is ignorance so awknolege it u imbissals i am going back to claim mines the question is after this important inform where are u going? u refugees America is not yours I was born here and is not even mine.

PS. if it don't apply please don't reply I'm not here to argue with illiterate people
Last edited by Ms_Isaaq_4_life on Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: .........SD-619/Woolwich caano iyo Shaah production since 2000 iyo sadex!

Postby Advocator » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:28 pm

Loooooooooool, lady why would anybody envy "minority".......Theres more idoor people in somalinet then there is in Qaldaanland. You guys
are trying to convince people with false info...............I bet you 70% of
of regular somalis in here dont know any Idoor sub-clan.

Saladin
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saladin » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:57 pm

I cant hate my reer-abti, and i dont hate other somalis because of their clan. If i say shit to a person in here doesnt mean i hate his or her qabiil. I attack the individual not a whole group of people. When it comes to politic, i dont recognise "Somaliland", basically because i am for a Pan-Somalia. Thats my opnion, you can disagree or agree with me its the same.

ill-seed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ill-seed » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:03 pm

miss isaq for life...i don't think ppl envy the isaaq clan. it seems like your trips to hargeisa have made u a lil militant. with age should come a lil wisdom ina adher; the reason u seem to think the way u do is probably because u hear alot of isaaq propaganda from ur fam, ain't nothing wrong wwith bieng aware of your roots and ur clan, sub clan. but don't let that make u believe that others are inferior.

many small somali clans have produced great poets and shaiqs. allah judges u on ur merit, not ur tribal affiliation

Ms_Isaaq_4_life

Postby Ms_Isaaq_4_life » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:12 pm

[quote="ill-seed"]miss isaq for life...i don't think ppl envy the isaaq clan. it seems like your trips to hargeisa have made u a lil militant. with age should come a lil wisdom ina adher; the reason u seem to think the way u do is probably because u hear alot of isaaq propaganda from ur fam, ain't nothing wrong wwith bieng aware of your roots and ur clan, sub clan. but don't let that make u believe that others are inferior.

many small somali clans have produced great poets and shaiqs. allah judges u on ur merit, not ur tribal affiliation[/quote]

Yo can't say nothin' about that u put Allah in this and I got to respect that Ma'sha Allah big ups Ina adher

Ms_Isaaq_4_life

Postby Ms_Isaaq_4_life » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:17 pm

[quote="ill-seed"]miss isaq for life...i don't think ppl envy the isaaq clan. it seems like your trips to hargeisa have made u a lil militant. with age should come a lil wisdom ina adher; the reason u seem to think the way u do is probably because u hear alot of isaaq propaganda from ur fam, ain't nothing wrong wwith bieng aware of your roots and ur clan, sub clan. but don't let that make u believe that others are inferior.

many small somali clans have produced great poets and shaiqs. allah judges u on ur merit, not ur tribal affiliation[/quote]

Yo can't say nothin' about that u put Allah in this and I got to respect that Ma'sha Allah big ups Ina adher

STOMP_A_HO
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: check out my swag diamonds red white n blue like the american flag

Postby STOMP_A_HO » Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:24 pm

FUK THIS HO TALKING ABOUTTT SHAWTY

YO TRYNA FLEX ON ME

WUTTTTTTTTTZ HANNIN WIF DA

WTF IS SOMALILAND? NAA FA'REAL WAT IS SOMALILAND IS THAT A AREA OR SOME Confused Confused

I DONE NOE ALLOT BOUT DA HISTORY YA FIGADEAL ME SO EXPLAIN 2 ME WA SOMALILAND IS

E-Z MY NI99A

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.