Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HOW TO SAVE BETWEEN $2000-$8000 A YEAR

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
nigood

HOW TO SAVE BETWEEN $2000-$8000 A YEAR

Postby nigood » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:53 pm

DO YOU LIVE IN THE USA??? ARE INTERESTED TO LEARN HOW TO SAVE ON TAXES BETWEEN $2000-$8000 A YEAR. tHEN CONTACT ME AND YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO DO THAT.
MY EMAIL nigoody@yahoo.com...

nigood

Re: HOW TO SAVE BETWEEN $2000-$8000 A YEAR

Postby nigood » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:24 pm

IF YOU HAVE A JOB THEN YOU HAVE SCHEDULE A. SORRY NOT MUCH MONEY TO GET BACK FROM TAXES?
IF YOU HAVE A PART TIME BUSINESS BESIDE YOUR JOB THEN YOU HAVE SCHEDULE C AND THAT IS HOW YOU SAVE $2000-$8000 IN TAXES?
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO DEDUCT YOUR PERSONAL EXPENSES AS BUSINESS EXPENSES ?
THEN CONTACT ME NOW AND I WILL SHARE WITH YOU FOR ***FREE*** BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

Kramer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At Cawar's house, watching TV while Ina Baxar is practicing nursing on Cawar!

Postby Kramer » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:40 am

Is this some kind of scum --cuz I'm afraid that u working for IRS -and trying to get us on hook --u know how u get the fish on hook -with little meat ---u trying to catch us with little money!

never -ever! ain't messing up with the Iron-hand of IRS!

I rather be taxed to death!

nigood

Postby nigood » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:47 pm

[quote="Kramer"]Is this some kind of scum --cuz I'm afraid that u working for IRS -and trying to get us on hook --u know how u get the fish on hook -with little meat ---u trying to catch us with little money!

never -ever! ain't messing up with the Iron-hand of IRS!

I rather be taxed to death![/quote]

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I am a simple but a strong lady who found her way to build a small business from the comfort of my house and I am getting credit for that and I would like to share that with all of you that is all... I am following all the rules that the IRS impose and I am taking care of every aspect. don't be scared PM me and I will show you how to do that I will just tell you the hints but I cannot write everthing here. So if you are interested contact me or you are losing a lot of money for nothing and if you like it keep doing it...but if you want to change that talk to me Very Happy

nigood

Postby nigood » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:24 pm

I will give you more information... If I take vacation I can deduct it from my business expenses because wherever I go I had my labtop and cell phone so I take my vacation and at the same time the tickets and stay at the hotel, food...etc is one of my deductions. Even if I buy cloth this is for my business and I can deduct it because this is how I appear to my customers... The type of business I do allows me to take this advantages and don't fear any audit. Smile

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.