Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Actual reality

Soomaalida Yurub Ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Actual reality

Postby eninn » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:36 am

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon you

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:10 am

here

The Seal of All The prophets Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him) by Muhammad Abdul Jabbar

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:28 am

Bible predicts the coming of the Prophet Muhammad

I will raise up a prophet like you from among Their brothers. And I will put my words in his mouth, And he shall speak to them all that I command him. Deuteronomy 18:18
The Prophet what this verse is about is of course Moses. Who are the brethren of Moses? Let us follow the bloodline, then we come to visit Abraham, who had two sons, Isaac and Ishmael. The tribes of Israel are largely Isaac and the brother of Isaac was so Ismael, of Arab origin, an origin from which we can recognize the prophet.

And who is the prophet who most resembled Moses? Mohammed course.

And we also know that Muhammad could not read and write and that Gabriel's words in the mouth of God would explain that Muhammad was obliged to share with his followers.

Or if you give the scroll to someone who can not read, and say, "Read this, please," they will answer, "I do not know how to read." Isaiah 29:12
Again, clearly the Prophet Muhammad, to whom Gabriel said he could not read.

Any way, from your post I understood that you are Christian and I wanted to inform you that both scriptures (even current day version) prophecies of the coming of a Prophet among the Arab, even more even his name is mentioned and especially the most important events are described in details. Look for it and you will find that this Prophet can only be Mohammed (Peace be upon him).

About Islam is out of date, Islam is universal and it presents a complete way of life and it is up to you

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:15 am

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:34 am

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:54 am

American poet, critic and author Colonel Donald S. Rockwell writes: "The simplicity of Islam, the powerful appeal and the compelling atmosphere of its mosques, the earnestness of its faithful followers, the confidence inspiring realization of millions throughout the world who answer the five daily calls to prayer, these factors attracted me from the first.

But after I had determined to become a follower of Islam, I found many deeper reasons for confirming my decision. The mellow concept of life -- fruit of the combined course of action and contemplation, the wise counsel, the admonitions to charity and mercy of the Prophet, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ), .

The broad humanitarianism, the pioneer declaration of women's rights, these and other factors of the teachings of the man of Makkah, were to me among the first obvious evidence of a practical religion so tersely and so aptly epitomized in the cryptic words of Prophet Muhammad, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ): 'Trust in God and tie your camel.' He gave us a religious system of normal action, not blind faith in the protection of an unseen force in spite of our own neglect, but confidence that if we do all things rightly and to the best of our ability, we may trust in what comes as the Will of God...

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:09 am

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:45 am

|HD| BBC : The Life of Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) - Greatest Man Ever Walk on The Earth

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:06 am

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:51 am

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him did not know how to read or write.

you read in the bible the book of ishaha ch.29 verse 12,the book will be delievered to him who cant read,he will be command 3 times to recite,
he will say i cant not read,the book will be the seal of all books

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:23 am

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:29 am

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:47 am

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:59 am

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:49 pm

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.