Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Actual reality

Soomaalida Yurub Ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Actual reality

Postby eninn » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:13 am

Islam is the best religion in the world. Islam teach us how to live our life in this world and after death. Islam teach us complete and practical social life. You can find it when you deeply study Islam and practically live your life according to rules of Islam.
==

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:25 am

Similarities Between Islam & Christianity, Dubai, Q & A by Dr Zakir Naik - YouTube

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:44 am

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:00 am

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:20 pm

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:01 am

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:19 am

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:59 am

---

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
The best people in the past and present
he Is the best man walking with his feet on the ground

allah says in the Holy Qur'an
Praise of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

(159) So by mercy from Allah, [O Muammad], you were lenient with them. And if you had been rude [in speech] and harsh in heart, they would have disbanded from about you. So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them and consult them in the matter. And when you have decided, then rely upon Allah. Indeed, Allah loves those who rely [upon Him].

(4) And indeed, you are of a great moral character

- Not steal - did not commit adultery - and never did not lie he called infidels and the polytheists (Sadiq the secretary)
- Maintain the trust and give it back to the owners of the infidels
Despite the attempt to kill him several times (on migration from Mecca to Medina)
- Has not seen false speech and never warned that a final warning
- An amnesty for all those who offended him (on the opening of Mecca)
- Very high morals
- Rahim in the treatment of non-Muslims and to provide advice and guidance to them
Although bad words from them and beyond the literature
- Did not drink the wine in his life
- Did not worship an idol ever
- Have not seen anything taboo

Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba (may Allah be pleased with him):
The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to pray so much that his feet used to become edematous or swollen, and when he was asked as to why he prays so much, he would say,
"Shall I not be a thankful slave (to Allah)?"

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 478
Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him
I heard Allah's Apostle saying.
"By Allah! I ask for forgiveness from Allah and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day.

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 319

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):
Allah's Apostle said:

For every prophet there is one (special invocation (that will not be rejected) with which he appeals (to Allah)
and I want to keep such an invocation for interceding
for my followers in the Hereafter.

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 317e

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said,
"There was no prophet among the prophets but was given miracles because of which people had security or had belief, but what I was given was the Divine Inspiration which Allah revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will be more than those of any other prophet on the Day of Resurrection. "
Volume 9, Book 92, Number 379

- Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
And a role model, just do not look like everyone
In religion and worship, education, work, The moral and material transactions

-Whatever I wrote would not be able to reach an appropriate description of him
God says in the Holy Qur'an

(28) It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion. And sufficient is Allah as Witness

(21) There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often

This call for Muslims and non-Muslims are fair

12 of Rabi Alawal 570 AD

Shines minimum

arrival of the beloved Muhammad peace be upon him

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:03 am

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:19 pm

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:52 pm

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:46 pm

thanks brothers for likes

Among the miracles that were granted to the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, as divine support for his Da‘wah (call) and a means of uplifting his status, was the speech of inanimate objects and animals to him. This matter had a great effect on souls, stimulated minds and drew people's attention to the Da‘wah. It also proved to people that the Da‘wah was true and real and supported by arguments and evidence. Therefore, it was only appropriate for sensible people to accept it and follow the great religion of Islam which brings them benefits, wards off harm, elevates their position among nations and guarantees for them happiness in both worlds.

Indeed, inanimate objects and animals spoke: food exalted Allaah The Almighty, stones and trees saluted the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, the trunk of a palm tree yearned for him, and a camel complained to him. These miracles and lessons certainly occurred and were authentically narrated so that they would be believed and accepted - even if they might contradict human reason.

Among the inanimate objects that Allah The Almighty made to speak to the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, was food. Once, while it was being eaten, some food exalted Allaah The Almighty and the Companions heard its exaltation. ‘Abdullaah ibn Mas‘ood said,"We were with the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, on a journey, and we ran short of water. He said: ‘Bring the remaining water with you.’People brought a utensil containing a little water. He dipped his hand in it and said:'Come to the blessed water - and the Blessing is from Allaah!’ I saw the water flowing from among the fingers of the Messenger, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, and we certainly heard the food glorifying Allaah when it was being eaten [by him]." [Al-Bukhaari]

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:09 pm

In Al-Fat’h, Al-Haafith Ibn Hajar mentioned that grapes, ripe dates and gravel all exalted Allaah The Almighty.

It is also mentioned in this regard that stones, mountains and trees would greet the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam. It was narrated on the authority of Jaabir ibn Samurah that the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said: "I recognize a stone in Makkah which would salute me before my commissioning as a Prophet. I still recognize it." [Muslim]

As another example, ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib said,“I was once with the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, in Makkah and we went out to some location. Every mountain and tree which the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, passed by would salute him,[(saying], 'Peace be upon you, O Messenger of Allaah.''' [At-Tirmithi and Ad-Daarimi. Saheeh - Al-Albaani]

Moreover, the tree-trunk which the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, would stand beside while giving his Khutbah (Friday sermon) was one of the inanimate objects which talked to the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam. Ibn ‘Umar said,“The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, would deliver his Khutbah while standing beside a trunk (of a palm-tree). When he had the pulpit made, he used it instead. The trunk therefore began weeping, and so the Prophet went to it and rubbed his hand over it [to stop it crying]." [Al-Bukhaari]

Another wording states, "The trunk bellowed like a bull such that the mosque shook." [Ad-Daarimi]

A third wording states, "The trunk bellowed until it cracked and split." [Ahmad]

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:06 pm

Also, the speech of animals was another miracle with which Allaah The Almighty honored His Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam. There was a camel who complained to the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, about the injustice of its owner. ‘Abdullaah ibn Ja‘far said,The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, let me ride behind him one day and told me something in secret which I will not divulge to anyone. The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, would mostly prefer to relieve himself whilst hiding behind a high object or in a garden of small palm-trees. He once entered a garden that belonged to a man from Al-Ansaar. There he found a camel which moaned and shed tears when it saw the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam. The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, went to it and rubbed the top and bottom of its ears, and it consequently stopped moaning. The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, then asked:'Who is the owner of this camel? Whose camel is this?'A young man from the Ansaar [helpers] came and said, ‘It is mine, O Messenger of Allaah.’ Thereupon, the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said:‘Will you not fear Allaah with regard to this beast which Allaah The Almighty caused you to possess? It complained to me that you starve it and exhaust it."” [Ahmad and Abu Dawood. Al-Albaani - Saheeh]

Exalted is Allaah who made inanimate objects and animals speak to the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, and made this a miracle that proved the veracity of his Prophethood and Da‘wah!

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:36 am

A Dog’s Love For Rasoolullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam

In the year 1258 (675 A.H.), there lived a tyrant Mongolian leader by the name of Haloko, who invaded Baghdad and killed thousands of Ulama. This paved the way for Christian missionaries to preach Christianity and convert Muslims openly. Haloko himself was married to a Christian woman. One day, a delegation of the most notable Christians headed for Baghdad to attend a grand party to celebrate the conversion of a key Mongolian leader to Christianity. The Mongolian leader had his favourite hunting dog on a leash nearby.

One of the Christians then began congratulating the Mongolian leader on his wise decision and then proceeded to revile the blessed character of our Beloved Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). The dog started acting violently and jumped on the Christian, scratching him badly. It took several men to make the dog let go of the Christian. One of the attendees turned to the Christian and said, “The dog did this because of what you said about Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam).” The Christian brushed aside the man’s comment and arrogantly said, “No, that was not the reason for the dog’s reaction. When I was speaking, I pointed with my hand and the dog thought that I was going to hit him.” The Christian appeared unmoved by the incident and continued to insult the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). At that time the dog, in such a rage, cut itself loose, jumped on the Christian and sank its molars in the man’s neck. It snatched his throat out and the man died immediately. This incident caused 40 000 Mongolians to embrace Islam. [Ad-Durar al-Kaaminah, Vol. 3]

From the above incident it can be seen that even a dog has so much love for Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) that it cannot bear to hear any insult on the Beloved Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). Hazrat Allama Qaazi Ayaaz (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) states that the Ulama of this Ummah have agreed upon that, “An Islamic king should order the killing of the person that swears Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), finds fault in him, his family, his religion or any of his blessed habits, compares him to something unworthy, as well as that person that curses him or says something terrible to afflict him. In all of these cases the individual will become a murtad (apostate) and shall be killed. Muhammad bin Sahnoon has stated that the person who insults Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is a kaafir, and anyone who has a doubt regarding him being a kaafir and his punishment, is also a kaafir. The punishment of the individual that disrespects Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is death.” [Shifa Sharif, Vol. 2] Just as Hazrat Allama Qaazi Ayaaz (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) has stated, similarly, even the dog knows that the punishment for disrespecting Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is death.

A’la Hazrat Imam Ahle Sunnat Ash Shah Imam Ahmad Raza Khan (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) has stated in his Al-Malfooz Shareef that if a person was in a jungle with one glass of water and he comes across a kaafir and a dog who are both dying of thirst, he must give the glass of water to the dog because the dog believes in Allah and his Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) while the kaafir is a disbeliever. Some people might argue that the kaafir is still a human being and has a right over the dog for the water. If a person has true Imaan and true love for the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) he should consider the following: Imagine you are in that jungle with a glass of water, and you come across the hunting dog of the Mongolian leader on one side, who cannot bear even a single word of insult on the Beloved Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), and on the other side you have the vile Christian man whose mouth is only filled with blasphemy and insults on Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). Now ask yourself, who would you give the water to?

We must learn from this that there is no compromise when it comes to the love of the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and that whoever it may be, family, friend or relative, if they insult the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) they should no longer be dear to us and we must hate them for the sake of Allah. He who is the enemy of Almighty Allah and his Beloved Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) can NEVER be dear to us. As was said by Hazrat Maulana Muhammad Ibrahim Khushtar Siddiqui Qadri Razvi (Rahmatullah Alaih), “Let us not live with them; let us consider them as our enemies. Neither must we listen to them nor sit in their company.”

Another lesson to be learnt from the above incident is that love for the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) can only result in success. If a dog attending a Christian ceremony displays its love for Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and converts 40 000 Mongolians to Muslims, what cannot we achieve by displaying to the world our love for the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and by acting on the Shariah and Sunnah that he has given us?

We should always remember that true love for Nabi-e-Kareem (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is success and salvation in this world and in the hereafter Insha Allah. May Allah Ta’ala grant us all the Taufeeq to have true love for Rasoolullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam and to practice upon the Shariah and the Sunnah, Ameen.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.