Story of the Flood
A British scientist found ship Noah in Turkey on
Which sparked the controversy .... Turks in
the country and made people
Seek them from the east and Morocco with
their own eyes to make sure the authenticity
of the news ....
When the news and rumors reached the clerics
stressed that it is
Ship Noah 100% ... Nor hypocrisy in it ..
When he tried to British researcher pursuit
of evidence and proof
In order to cut any doubt resorted to the use
of the Holy Quran
With the help of his friends where he found
The descriptions of the ship completely
identical ... The ship, which they found
In Mount Joudi name of the mountain where the
Holy Quran stating
This is Noah peace be upon him to leaching of
water from the face of the earth
It has been possible to seek the stability
and the fall of the ship
Which had been stabilized after walking on
the back of the great mountain Joudi
Which is a famous mountain in Turkey was the
length of the ship
Thousand and two hundred arm (1200) and
display arm six hundred (600) The three
As Noah (peace be upon him) was put in the
first layer of beasts and monsters
Layer and the layer where Humans and birds
and the people alleged that the book Noah
Rode to the ship was 600 years old.
Fathar He was astonished when he heard a
British researcher and an in-depth story and
In addition to that he achieved great success
and became a call from those of researchers
like him ....
And lie some health news, but some of the
clergy confirmed that this is the ship
No point in disbelief .... The cut any doubt
when I took measurements
Found that the age of the ship up to more
than 100 thousand years. Mission Allothar
says they found
Ambassnaaly Mount Joudi in Turkey ...
And the Bible had said that the ship docked
on Mount Ararat.
Of course there is a Christian mission to
drill for this ship and it was a big
disappointment when I found the ship
On Mount Joudi.
This represents a painful blow to the
credibility of the Gospel. But it added to
their anger that the Koran was a mistake
To locate Noah's Ark peace be upon him. Joudi
Mount is the location set by the Holy Quran
To prove that indeed a miracle from God and
that he was the religion of truth, and what
allah says in the Quran
The story of the flood in the era of Prophet
Noah, peace be upon him
The science of God Prophet Muhammad peace be
Through the revelation Of Jibreel
In the Holy Quran
from 1437 year
1. Verily, We sent Nuh (Noah) to his people
(Saying): "Warn your people before there
comes to them a painful torment. "
2. He said:
"O my people! Verily, I am a plain warner to
3. "That you should worship Allah (Alone), be
dutiful to Him, and obey me,
4. "He (Allah) will forgive you of your sins
and respite you to an appointed term. Verily,
the term of Allah when it comes, cannot be
delayed, if you but knew. "
5. He said: "O my Lord! Verily, I have called
my people night and day (i.e. secretly and
openly to accept the doctrine of Islamic
6. "But all my calling added nothing but to
(Their) flight (from the truth).
7. "And verily! Every time I called unto them
that You might forgive them, they thrust
their fingers into their ears, covered
themselves up with their garments, and
persisted (in their refusal), and magnified
themselves in pride.
8. "Then verily, I called to them openly
9. "Then verily, I proclaimed to them in
public, and I have appealed to them in
10. "I said (to them): 'Ask forgiveness from
your Lord; Verily, He is Oft-Forgiving;
11. 'He will send rain to you in abundance;
12. 'And give you increase in wealth and
children, and bestow on you gardens and
bestow on you rivers. ' "
13. What is the matter with you, [that you
fear not Allah (His punishment), and] you
hope not for reward (from Allah or you
believe not in His Oneness).
14. While He has created you in (different)
stages [i.e. first Nutfah, then 'Alaqah and
then Mudghah, see (V.23: 13,14) the Qur'an].
15. See you not how Allah has created the
seven heavens one above another,
16. And has made the moon a light therein,
and made the sun a lamp?
17. And Allah has brought you forth from the
(Dust of) earth. [Tafsir At-Tabari, Vol.29,
18. Afterwards He will return you into it
(The earth), and bring you forth (again on
the Day of Resurrection)?
19. And Allah has made for you the earth wide
spread (an expanse).
20. That you may go about therein in broad
21. Nuh (Noah) said: "My Lord! They have
disobeyed me, and followed one whose wealth
and children give him no increase but only
22. "And they have plotted a mighty plot.
23. "And they have said: 'You shall not leave
your gods, nor shall you leave Wadd, nor
Suwa ', nor Yaghuth, nor Ya'uq, nor Nasr
(Names of the idols);
24. "And indeed they have led many astray.
And (O Allah): 'Grant no increase to the
Zalimun (polytheists, wrong-doers, and
disbelievers, etc.) save error. ' "
25. Because of their sins they were drowned,
then were made to enter the Fire, and they
found none to help them instead of Allah.
26. And Nuh (Noah) said: "My Lord! Leave not
one of the disbelievers on the earth!
27. "If You leave them, they will mislead
Your slaves, and they will beget none but
wicked disbelievers. "
28. "My Lord! Forgive me, and my parents, and
him who enters my home as a believer, and all
the believing men and women. And to the
Zalimun (polytheists, wrong-doers, and
disbelievers, etc.) grant You no increase but