Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Macaliim'nimo

Qaybta Macalimiinta

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Macaliim'nimo

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Anyone ever thought about teaching back home for a bit... :|
I'm thinking of doing this.. Just need a push.. :|

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Macaliim'nimo

Postby Colonel » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:45 pm

What subject? I'd say go for it and do your part for the future of our nation.

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:47 pm

There is no better way than to educate if you want to help :up: for how long do you want to do it for?

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:57 pm

What subject?
It depends.. Something similar to the course I studied in Uni would be great.. But wouldn't one need a PGCE to teach there.. :?

Green for like a full year.. Plus it'd love to learn af Soomaali also and get cultured etc..

I wonder how brother marcassmith got his position to teach back home..

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:58 pm

Anyone ever thought about teaching back home for a bit... :|
I'm thinking of doing this.. Just need a push.. :|
I wouldnt mind if you taught me one to one. :up: 8-)

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:02 pm

West are you doing as volunteer? Even paid its not that hard a relative of mine went back to teach in a university I dont think he had to do much, they would love to have someone to help out!

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:03 pm

West are you doing as volunteer? Even paid its not that hard a relative of mine went back to teach in a university I dont think he had to do much, they would love to have someone to help out!
tell your relative to hit the gym if he wants to venture into secondary schools. :up: 8-)

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby greenday » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:05 pm

tell your relative to hit the gym if he wants to venture into secondary schools. :up: 8-)
:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:08 pm

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
:| :| :| :| :| :| :|

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:09 pm

I don't think I can give up a whole year to just volunteer.. Maybe 3 months but not a whole year.
My aim is to go there for a year InshaaAllah, so obviously paid work is what I want..

Marcassmith went back home to teach law at a university last year.. Something like that would be ideal.. I just don't know how to go about it.. :?

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:11 pm

What subject?
It depends.. Something similar to the course I studied in Uni would be great.. But wouldn't one need a PGCE to teach there.. :?
To teach back home?

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby greenday » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:13 pm

I don't think I can give up a whole year to just volunteer.. Maybe 3 months but not a whole year.
My aim is to go there for a year InshaaAllah, so obviously paid work is what I want..

Marcassmith went back home to teach law at a university last year.. Something like that would be ideal.. I just don't know how to go about it.. :?
SL or anywhere in Somalia?

What you can do is visit the university website other than connections :up:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:16 pm

word of advice you are more than welcome to teach in somalia.

All disciplines are welcome apart from terrorism. :up: 8-)

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Yeah SL or some parts of PL too I suppose..
Hayee I'll check their websites.. :up:

:lol: @ Colo.. You never know.. :|

:lol: @ Pat.. I'm no terrorist, I'm pretty harmless.. :)

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:40 am

Macalimin backhome wa loo baahan yahy but i dont know if they can pay you that much.As for Mark S, ask the guys i think they know more about him. :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.