Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

This is trageting to somali women

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
yasmin-uk

This is trageting to somali women

Postby yasmin-uk » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:15 am

why somali men have the right the make the final decsions rather should be decsions among a man and wife.

Eternity

Postby Eternity » Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:48 pm

Somali men, thing that they are the head of the family and therefore when there is decision to make. The men things that he is the one who has to make decision.
Which in my opinion is wrong as every relationship should be fifty/fifty.

Maliqueen

Postby Maliqueen » Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:24 pm

Well, the reason why is cause Somali men are disrespectful to their woman and they are sexist. And that’s why divorce is high within the qotixi’s (aka Somali’s)

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Mon May 29, 2006 1:19 am

Yasmin-well is not just somali mne who tend to do this sort of thing.In every culture men see themselves as the superior and us just the inferior.I honestly think that somali men by far take this too the extreme, which ii find it to be ridicouls.

SLIM-THUG
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SLIM-THUG » Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:22 am

^^YALL ARE ON A LONG TING

highclass
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Annagoo Taleex naal jihaad taladi soo qaadnay, Toddobaatan boqol oo Darwiish togatay neef doorka

Postby highclass » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:08 pm

You girls have read to many feminism books Laughing Lol at fifty/fifty Laughing So you don't want the benefits of being a lady? perhaps next time you go on a date you should pay for your own shiit Laughing

LaYdEe_LuXiOuX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaYdEe_LuXiOuX » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:36 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing What Benefits Negro..? Laughing Laughing

highclass
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Annagoo Taleex naal jihaad taladi soo qaadnay, Toddobaatan boqol oo Darwiish togatay neef doorka

Postby highclass » Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:31 pm

^^ Men pay for thing, Or when ur on a date do you pay for the guy u with or 50/50 Laughing

LaYdEe_LuXiOuX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaYdEe_LuXiOuX » Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:04 pm

I Pay For Whatever I Have Or Use Get me...But Honestly When Im On A Date...I reaCh Out For My Purse To Pay up too...But If the Guy Want To Fully Pay To looK Bigger...then Who am I To Disagree AnD Say Noo!!! Laughing Cool
PS.Dont Hate...you Know you woulDDo The Same...If A Girl WanteD To Pay For you..am I riGht???? Wink

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: .........SD-619/Woolwich caano iyo Shaah production since 2000 iyo sadex!

Postby Advocator » Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:33 pm

^

Never ever let a gurl pay for it, That just downgrades to your manhood, a real man with xininyo pays for the expenses, I am talking about experience people Cool

LaYdEe_LuXiOuX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaYdEe_LuXiOuX » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:40 pm

^^ I Get Where You CominG From But Some Guys Are TiGht When It Comes To The PayinG Up.....Soooo I Gotta Be Prepeared Like...Because A Girl's Gotta Do What A Girl's Gotta Do Wink Arrow

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: .........SD-619/Woolwich caano iyo Shaah production since 2000 iyo sadex!

Postby Advocator » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:01 pm

^What kind of guy you date it lol, what the hell is wrong with your ends?

LaYdEe_LuXiOuX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaYdEe_LuXiOuX » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:36 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing LiverPool Mate...And There Are Guys Who Are Tight on Their Pockets in Every End...Not Just Liverpool....!!!...

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advocator » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:08 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

loooooool, not only do they wear tight pants but they are also tight with thier pockets, focking qaxootis, lol. oi come to the states where you will be treated like lady! Cool

LaYdEe_LuXiOuX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaYdEe_LuXiOuX » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:30 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Tight Jeans Ye Know... Laughing ......Consider The Offer- Accepted Wink Arrow

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.