Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

This is trageting to somali women

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: .........SD-619/Woolwich caano iyo Shaah production since 2000 iyo sadex!

Postby Advocator » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:54 pm

Horta I always wondered why do dudes from the UK wear tight ass pants and bright Orange shirts?.... Laughing , my god I seen dude wear his pants soo tight that my chest hurted for a minute, I mean dammm you have to give your little man some breathing space??

The question is WHY?

LaYdEe_LuXiOuX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaYdEe_LuXiOuX » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:02 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing .....I dont Think There Would Ever Be An Answer To The Q......Some Actually Walk Around With Macawiis And Tight White Tee On......Whatchu Reckon..... down Or up Smile Arrow

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: .........SD-619/Woolwich caano iyo Shaah production since 2000 iyo sadex!

Postby Advocator » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:07 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Walle style beey ubaahanyihiin.........Hota are they okay in the head? lol, at walking around with macamuus, I bet you they wear the macamuus with old boots and no socks, akhas, walle weena ceebeeyeen! Laughing

LaYdEe_LuXiOuX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaYdEe_LuXiOuX » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:13 pm

Advo-Baby...Whats Macamuus...Its Macawiis....

Boots @ Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mainly Sandals Though.....Crappy Style Mayne....So What DO You Buss Horta....Trousers Hanging Below Your Hips...Or The Suits<<<I Highly Doubt Laughing Laughing Spill The Beans Nooh Wink Arrow

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advocator » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:45 pm

Loooooooool, Abaa I am from Gedo, so the correct term up there is macamuus, I beleive macamiis is the Waqooyi version....you know how qaldaans are! Laughing

Back to the subject, first thing is first, I have never worn anything tight on me, I always gave my little man some breathing space, which he enjoyed very much, My style changed with me as I was growing up, a year back during my "Gangster Stage", it was strictly kacki pants, below the waist line, kacki shirt with White or Red Tee undneath, a red bandana to go with the alphet and chucks!, throw-back jersey every now and then.....

But right now, dear, I might not know the name of the brand, but I am always updated, I wear plane shirt's, throw-back jersey, with clean pair of jeans, some khaki pants, stripes shirts, (always the right color), never anything bright!, and somali shirts, (long sleeve), and during the special times, I always keep "DHAJAQ" outfit, meaning wedding type sh!t in the back, suit and blue-colar shirt, pants and the work shoes!

I also rock tennis shoes, Jordans, new-Balance, K-swiss when I am B-Balling with my boys, at home in the comfort of my room, I slip on my wife-beater with bsketball-shorts or MACAWIIS but hot-days like today, I dont wear anything ( Wink )

Soo, Tell me about your self, what do you wear inside the house,outside, during school, at work, at the park, swimming pool, on a date, during hot-days!

LaYdEe_LuXiOuX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaYdEe_LuXiOuX » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:54 pm

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing Interesting..real Interesting..You Got Style up Btw.. Wink

Macawiis....Is The Qaldan Dictionary....Eurgh Never Knew That..Good Looking Out... Cool

''Soo, Tell me about your self, what do you wear inside the house,outside, during school, at work, at the park, swimming pool, on a date, during hot-days'''

It Depends Aboowee On The Occassion...It Varies From casual wear To Sophisticated To Classy....Etc Etc

At School.........What Do You Take Me For.....!!!! Smile Arrow

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advocator » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:14 pm

[quote]It Depends Aboowee On The Occassion...It Varies From casual wear To Sophisticated To Classy[/quote]

I was hopping you got a little detail on that.... Sad

[quote]At School.........What Do You Take Me For.....!!!! [/quote]

So you dont value education?, I bet you into Xamaal jobs huh?...btw how old are you, if you mind me throwing the book at you Very Happy ?

LaYdEe_LuXiOuX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaYdEe_LuXiOuX » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:17 am

Last edited by LaYdEe_LuXiOuX on Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advocator » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:43 pm

^^^^ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy , My Kinda gurl... Wink, Well Your updated on fashoin, I have to admit, UK gals are pretty much in a nin-yard in lead when it comes to fashoin then USA gals, I dont know what wrong with them, But I suspects it has something to do with our water system! lol

Kuddos, I am comming to London for you now.......Do me a fovor and let your dad know in ahead of time, thanxs and weeynow adeer!.. Cool

YaYa-Eva
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby YaYa-Eva » Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:10 am

I see exchanging fashion tips with each other wonderful. Laughing Rolling Eyes Its funny how the topic was meant to discuss why somali men are sexist,but being a somali we had to change the subject into something else.I remember once my entire family was dicussing deen than my father changed the subject by asking 'have ya'll seen my shoe'" within minutes everyone craw back into their holes.thanks alot DADDY. Twisted Evil

I never understood why somali men and boys were them tight ass jeans walking around like they got some pride.You know you aint suppose to be outside looking like fruity.I dont know whose manly enough elthon john or the somalis in england.

Ps...I know you people are into american music,but when will fashion arrive at the neck of ya'll wood? Confused

*Faithful
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby *Faithful » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:26 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Mikaelpete

Re: This is trageting to somali women

Postby Mikaelpete » Wed May 16, 2007 12:02 pm

As this is finnish part of the forum i must add this list:

Duties for men in finland: Conscription - it is duty for every capable man defend Finland in case of crisis, tax paying - this is quite clear..., taking care of household and family (cleaning, cooking, taking care of children), working, knowing your rights (no one has right discriminate you because of your race for example, and you dont have that right either and you also have the right to belong to any religion, you also have right to vote as does women).

Women have all same duties, except they dont have conscription.

Since women are equal with men (this doesnt always work out, like in wages),discriminating is illegal, if you feel that you are discriminated because of your sex, you must not just agree silently, or rather, it is your duty to take care of your rights, in extreme cases, contact police. It is also illegal to harm your children as punishment, in case you see your neighbour, or anyone to harm children, contact police.

Welcome to Finland

- Petri

ShirShoore7
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: This is trageting to somali women

Postby ShirShoore7 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:14 am

Haven't you yet heard people shouting words such as "Rättipää, mutakuono, neekeri, rullahuuli, sosiaali-pummi, apinalauma" in the streets of Finland?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.