Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FÜR DIE SOMALIS AUS DEUTSCHLAND

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
yunus112

FÜR DIE SOMALIS AUS DEUTSCHLAND

Postby yunus112 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:40 am

Hallo!!!!
man weiß das die somalis aus deutschland sich isolieren!!!! AM SAMSTAG den 16 july gibt es die möglichkeit sich aus der isolation zuentziehen!!!den am 16 July findet eine grosse somalische party in der stadt Münster (NRW)statt!!!! Es gibt eine live performance von KING KHALED! Es wird eine somalisch NIKKIS tanzgruppe aus dänemark vortanzen! Und natürlich gibt es ein Dj der unteranderem in den diskotheken Mondial,Metzen und INDEX aufgelegt hat wird für uns auflegen und das beste aus Rnb HIPHop Soul und Ragga vorspielen!! Also leute bis dann!!!!
EINLASS IST 22 UHR!!!!!!

hier ist der link zu den flyer

http://www.saalamiin.com/2005/ad/German ... ermany.htm

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MissUndacova

hi

Postby MissUndacova » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:21 pm

wann kann man denn die party bilder sehen. bye Very Happy

MissUndacova

Postby MissUndacova » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:51 pm

Ich meine Wo...also wie heisst die webpage.....???? Very Happy Very Happy

Nurra

Re: hi

Postby Nurra » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:18 am

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! ich wollt mal fragen wo du aus NRW her kommst vielleicht kennen wir uns ??

MissUndacova

Postby MissUndacova » Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:24 pm

Meinst du mich?? ich komme aus Köln...und du??????

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:25 pm

gutentag how many somalis live in germany, i live in holland, after we fled from somalia did we fled to germany i was maybe 3 a 4 years old, than we moved to hollan were i live 15 years

BlAcK&bEaUtY

Postby BlAcK&bEaUtY » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:51 am

not so many like holland! walahi!

MEAN_GURL4LIFE
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby MEAN_GURL4LIFE » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:53 pm

I think germany is a better place than holland when it comes to everything,even though i havent been there.But during the world cup i starter to like the place,thank god hitler is died.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.