Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalian Language

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Amina1976

Somalian Language

Postby Amina1976 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:21 am

Hi,

I live in Berlin, my father is from somalia my mother is german and I am looking for a somalian language course but i cant find it in Berlin. Is there someone who knows if in berlin is any place where you can study the language ?

mc solaar

Re: Somalian Language

Postby mc solaar » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:29 am

salut l'allemande

oui je parle somalien et je peux t'aider mais en retour il faut q tu m'aide avec mon Allemand (Deutch) Confused
ca ira ?

Amina1976

Postby Amina1976 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:45 pm

hey, i dont speak a word french...what did you say? you speak somalian language...and...?

mc solaar

Postby mc solaar » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:10 pm

i can help you learn somali language online, as am very fluent in somali , english and french,
At the moment am studying German beginner,

can you translate these in German for me please

Hello My name is Alfa
i have never been to Germany but i would like to visit this beauful country one day especially the Capital city Berlin
One of best friends is from Wien, in Osterreich the city is rich culturally, and is very diverse and cosmopolitain.

During the 19th century, the Austro-Hungarian empire was very powerful around that era and often allied with Prussia as the two empires have alot of simmilarities thus the only differance being religion,
Most Germans especially those from the north of the country being protestant while those from the southern part with the austrians being catholics

When Archduke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated by a Serbian nationalist in Sarajevo in 1914, World War I, as well as the destruction of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, began.

During World War I, Austria-Hungary was one of the Central powers with Germany, Bulgaria, and Turkey, and the conflict left the country in political chaos and economic ruin. Austria, shorn of Hungary, was proclaimed a republic in 1918. The empire was split into several independent states in after the defeat of the Central Powers in World War I, with most of the German-speaking parts becoming a republic.
Between 1918 and 1919 it was officially known as the Republic of German Austria (Republik Deutschösterreich). After the Entente powers forbade German Austria to unite with Germany, they also forbade the name, and then it was changed to simply Republic of Austria.

The monarchy was dissolved in 1919. A parliamentary democracy was set up by the constitution of 10 November 1920

Later in late 1930's Hitler annexed austria to the 3rd reich and it stayed that way upto WW2.

- thnx i have to hand in this very soon so help me Laughing

and in return i can teach you the somali language if u wish

Concerning the teaching classes of the somali language in Deutchland am not sure but one thing i know is that the amount of the somali population in your country is very small compared to UK in which they have added SOMALI in the education system which enables people to take the language from beginner upto A LEVELS.

Many thnx Cool

MissUndacova

Postby MissUndacova » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:09 am

ich kenne mich net aus in berlin,aber hier in Nrw gibt es soweit ich weiss kaum möglichkeiten somalisch zulernen.Das einzige was dir helfen kann ist dich mehr mit somalischen Leuten zu unterhalten wie zb:Deine Mutter,Freunde,Verwandte usw. Aber es freut mich sehr,dass du versuchst besser somalisch zusprechen.Denn es gibt viele Jugendliche die lieber deutsch sprechen und dem entsprechend ihre Kultur verloren haben. Also wünsche dir alles gute und hoffe du findest das wonach du suchst !!! bye wallaloo Very Happy Cool

TheBigBosS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheBigBosS » Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:21 am

somali men+sgermen women=good mix 8)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.