Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hi Dutchlanders..

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Re: Hi Dutchlanders..

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:33 pm

:lol: :lol: They are some of the best people.
You gotta be kidding me.. Right :|
The only ones worse than them are the ones from Arabta.. :|

anonymousfaarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby anonymousfaarax » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:34 pm

:lol: :lol: @ anonymous.

Je bent niet de enigte, ik was naar engeland verhuid toen ik 13 was. Ik ben nu 25, ik ben de regels voor de 't' 'dt' 'd' vergeeten. For example, is het 'verhuid', 'verhuist' enzofoort.

Caynaba, ben jij een kerel of een meisje?
Ja het hele 't' and 'dt' ding ben ik lang vergeten ... maar het is kk irritant wanneer je hele [makelijke] woorden niet kan herrineren :oops: :lol:

"Caynaba, ben jij een kerel of een meisje?" Dat wou ik ook weten :lol:

accident
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby accident » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:36 pm

You gotta be kidding me.. Right :|
I used to hate them but when I got to know them, they were ten times better than some people we have here.

Somalis from Carabta should drink acid. :up:

anonymousfaarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby anonymousfaarax » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:39 pm

depends at what age they left holland. Plus, many, many, people couldn't bare the U.K (I never got quite used to it myself) and moved back.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:39 pm

West, you've been making these statements for a long time now. To me it seems as if you say these things based on hear say. Tell us what you've experienced or stop sounding like a monkey.

Faarax, waar in NL heb je gewoont (again, geen idee of het 'gewoond', 'gewoont' of 'gewoondt' is) :lol:

accident
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby accident » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:40 pm

depends at what age they left holland. Plus, many, many, people couldn't bare the U.K (I never got quite used to it myself) and moved back.
Did they bully you in the back of the red bus? :lol:

I kid, what did you hate about it?

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:44 pm

West, you've been making these statements for a long time now. To me it seems as if you say these things based on hear say. Tell us what you've experienced or stop sounding like a monkey.
Have I hurt your feelings bro?
I've been around Dutch and other Eurotrash folks for far too long, and aint nothing based on hearsay nor chinese whispers..
I dont need to share my experience/observations with others, all one needs to do is look @ eurotrash dominated cities in our little Island and you have your answer.. :|

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:47 pm

You come across as being very childish. I'll leave it as that.

accident
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby accident » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:47 pm

I've been around Dutch and other Eurotrash folks for far too long, and aint nothing based on hearsay nor chinese whispers..
I dont need to share my experience/observations with others, all one needs to do is look @ eurotrash dominated cities in our little Island and you have your answer.. :|
:lol: :lol: :up:

I agree with Colonel West 100%.

anonymousfaarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby anonymousfaarax » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:49 pm

Did they bully you in the back of the red bus? :lol:

I kid, what did you hate about it?
You lot and your buses. Typical fish and chips :lol:

What did I hate about it ? I missed the greenery of the beautiful country that is NL.

I disliked The shitty infrastructure of the U.K in terms of roads, pavements, houses vucking hell some you lot still live in victorian housing :| The same wheather year round: rain and more rain. Lack of snow in the winter. Too many ethnics and ethnicities, lack of integration, I didnt know whether I had arrived in India or Africa - this was also one of the things I liked about it. The white trash and millions of asians. ethnic ghettos. Lack of community spirit. London. General widespread poverty. pervasive dependency/benefits culture. depressed/disabled/fat/ugly/white trash/ chavs/ goths/ junkies/ alkies are all disproportionately high. + much more.
Last edited by anonymousfaarax on Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:51 pm

You come across as being very childish. I'll leave it as that.
Far from it..
You're just too sensitive.. :|

anonymousfaarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby anonymousfaarax » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Can someone explain this eurtrash name to me. What does it mean ?

accident
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby accident » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:55 pm

You lot and your buses. Typical fish and chips :lol:

What did I hate about it ? I missed the greenery of the beautiful country that is NL.

I disliked The shitty infrastructure of the U.K in terms of roads, pavements, houses vucking hell some you lot still live in victorian housing :| The same wheather year round: rain and more rain. Lack of snow in the winter. Too many ethnics and ethnicities, lack of integration, I didnt know whether I had arrived in India or Africa - this was also one of the things I liked about it. The white trash and millions of asians. Lack of community spirit. London. General widespread poverty. pervasive dependency/benefits culture. depressed/disabled/fat/ugly/white trash/ chavs/ goths/ junkies/ alkies are all disproportionately high. + much more.
Interesting. Maybe you moved into Brick Lane? :lol:

Why do you guys immigrate en mass to the UK despite the above mentioned flaws? Obviously NL is missing something? Or NLers just move for the benefits? NL weather can't be that different UK.

What do you mean by "lack of community spirit"?

anonymousfaarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby anonymousfaarax » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:56 pm

NL weather can't be that different UK.
We actually have four distinct seasons :lol:

accident
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby accident » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:58 pm

NL weather can't be that different UK.
We actually have four distinct seasons :lol:
We do too. :|

Don't shoot down London just because you holidayed in Brick Lane sxb. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

Return to “Europe - Netherlands”