Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Global Bank, Global Currency Within 15 Years

Qaybta Dadka Baayacmushtarka ah

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Netanel

Global Bank, Global Currency Within 15 Years

Postby Netanel » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:24 pm

andywelld

Re: Global Bank, Global Currency Within 15 Years

Postby andywelld » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:50 am

Dear: Sir/Madam
I'm Andy from Shenzhen Welld Medical Electronics Co.,Ltd. WELLD Ultrasound is a new brand in the world,we are the leading manufacturer of Medical Ultrasound Scanners in China. Our company is established in 1996 and started our strategy on oversea market 4 years ago, and now we have clients and agents in over 100 countries, they are Pakistan, Turkey, Syria, Saudi Arab, U.A.E, Egypt, South Africa, USA, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay and some in South America.

The CE certificate is available to WELLD'S different models like WED-9618, WED-2000A, 2000 and WED-2018, WED-3000, and WED-9618PLUS, WED-380, WED--180 and even the trolley model WED-9618Cii, WED-660.

Ultrasound Scanners have been the unique type of products we produce since we established our company. All the success we get today is due to our advanced technique and be responsible for all our clients. Based on our professionally producing experience and excellent after sale service, we are confident that we can serve you well.

Now we are expanding our market in your teritory. I will appreciate the opportunity to cooperate with your esteem company.

Any information about ultrasound needed, please contact me directly. I will give you an accurate and quick reply!

Thank you for your time!

Best Regards
Andy(Regional manager)

Shenzhen Well.d Medical Electronics Co.,Ltd.

Add:13/F & 12/F North,New Energy Bldg,Nanhai Ave,Nanshan District,Shenzhen,China
Tel: +86-755-26052063 Fax: +86-755-26073350
Cell: +86-137 5106 5260
Web Site: www.welld.com.cn and www.welld.net
Email: andy@welld.com.cn
andywelld@gmail.com
Msn: andyxfu@hotmail.com

micky

Re: Global Bank, Global Currency Within 15 Years

Postby micky » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:28 pm

Hello,

interesting conversation you have here guys, i never know things like that happening, thanks for providing this information and letting me know all this.

Thanks, micky
Simulation pret

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.