Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Entrepreneurs Soo Gaal

Qaybta Dadka Baayacmushtarka ah

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Bari14
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Entrepreneurs Soo Gaal

Postby Bari14 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:25 am

Greetings Somalinet,

My day job consists of maintaining IT infrastructure for a Healthcare company :snoop:
But for my side gig, my partners and I have gotten into the business of helping other entrepreneurs with
strong potential (aka Venture Capitalist / Software Dev Industry) succeed in their start-up ventures. We do this through
providing Tech infrastructure that caters to their business model, cash injections (with the right dealsheets), and consulting
throughout the entire process.

Lets see what type of entrepreneurs we got here on Somalinet.

Mr. Johnson's Dadaab Video post had me feeling some type of way so now I'm determined to build a team :win:

Ismaeilwarsame

Re: Entrepreneurs Soo Gaal

Postby Ismaeilwarsame » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:27 pm

Hi, my name is Ismaeil and I have pharmaceuticals products, veterinary, herbal Medicine, medical disposables, OTC, cosmetics etc in a warehouse in India. I was planning to distribute the products in Mogadishu since security has returned and I was basically looking for distributors or traders in that area.

Keeping us ahead in the race, is our service provided 98% on-time, error free delivery, and our assurance to have you get what you need when you need it as we strongly believe in partnership and long term relationship.
Small tour to our product rang:
CATEGORY NAME PRODUCT NAME

Pharmaceuticals Generic Tablet (Cephalosporins, Betalactum & Non – Betalactum)
Generic Capsule (Cephalosporins, Betalactum & Non – Betalactum)
Syrup and dry-syrup (Cephalosporins, Betalactum & Non – Betalactum) Injections (Cephalosporins, Betalactum & Non – Betalactum)
Injections- Dry powder & Liquid (General)
Pro biotic formulations
Life style formulation
Soft Gelatin Capsule
Skin care creams and powders
Ointment
Herbal Formulations
OTC Formulation

Cosmetics Herbal Cosmetics

Medical Disposables Disposables (Hospitals & Nursing homes)

Pharmaceutical Ingredients
Paracetamol / Acetomenophane (BP/USP)
Guaifenesin
Ambroxol HCL (BP)
Methocrbomol (USP)

arsenal7

Postby arsenal7 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:06 pm

Interesting but I don't think that Somalia is ready for this type of business because I believe that the UN provide their hospitals with medicines. It is another story though if you want to open a pharmacy.

Bari14
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Bari14 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:02 am

Very interesting predicament you got there but what I'm looking for are people with great business ideas that have the drive to build on their proof of concept. A pharmacy would be a good idea but what is the ultimate purpose?

If it's just to unload aging pharmaceuticals before theor exp date then that seems like more of a mission task than innovative idea

Aishabusiness

Postby Aishabusiness » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:11 pm

Hey my name is Aisha. I live in the UK and I am on here to offer my services. I have basically started 3 successful businesses so far in my career. I currently earn £15,000 a month from investments and businesses . I started all my businesses single handedly at from the age of 18 , I am now 22 years old.
Now the reason I am on here ?

I run mentoring sessions for local kids from white families and neighbours, and I basically help them start their own businesses. I don't really live near somalis and would love to help out my own community.

Although I do charge for my help to start businesses and mentor I, I have decided yo cut the cost by more than half in order to help my brothers and sisters .

If you have any inquaries please email me at Aisha.business@hotmail.com

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.