Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Accounting majors, Your feedback on the CPA exams.

Qaybta Dadka Baayacmushtarka ah

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Accounting majors, Your feedback on the CPA exams.

Postby Rabshoole » Sun May 10, 2015 1:27 pm

I'm thinking of taking mines soon inshallahi, just wanted to get some feedback on your experiences taking the cpa exam. Overall areas that you found tougher than others, list them.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Re: Accounting majors, Your feedback on the CPA exams.

Postby metamorphosis » Sun May 10, 2015 4:00 pm

Good luck bro.

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Sun May 10, 2015 6:04 pm

^Thx bro.
-
Where are the folks that use to brag about passing the CPA exams. :down:

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Sun May 10, 2015 8:58 pm

lol good question. I never did accounting so I can't help bro. I am doing mathematics and I am just finishing up my second year. I think this place is pretty useless when it comes to academics so perhaps you should use google. You will find plenty of good stuff there.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.