Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Look for Somalia Succulent

Qaybta Dadka Baayacmushtarka ah

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
hk2gz

Postby hk2gz » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:15 pm

Hi All,
I am a Hong Kong succulent dealer. I want to buy Somalia local succulent. Does anyone know where or who I can buy?
Thanks in advance.

Terence

fanaanYG
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Look for Somalia Succulent

Postby fanaanYG » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:12 am

Can i ask you what do you the Chinese people use for? is it curing diseases ?

UN banned and listed as endangered in 2013 and we Somalis dont even know but we Somalis are whistleblowers so the news is out now.

Somali species Succulent Somali Plants New Targets of Illegal African Wildlife Trade
http://www.unep.org/Documents.Multiling ... mentID=327

hk2gz

Postby hk2gz » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:25 am

Dear FanaanYG, Thanks for your reply. I look for Somalia succulent for horiculture (bonsai) purpose. Do you know anyone who can supply succulent with document? Thanks in advance. hk2gz

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:50 am

Just travel to afgooye and ask the locals and say hoyaada waan jeclahay and they'll definitely give you some succulent

Scandic

Postby Scandic » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:36 am

Interesting. China is everywhere nowadays

hk2gz

Postby hk2gz » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:47 am

Thanks for Scandic and PanSomaliNationalist reply. I look for a Somalia succulent export who can export Somalia local succulent. Not the common succulent. Thanks.

hk2gz

Postby hk2gz » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:06 pm

I am still look for “RARE” Somalia succulent exporter. I shall visit Harare, Zimbabwe at the end of May 2017. I can make a appointement with prospective exporter at ~June at Addis Ababa of Ethiopia, or any city where I can possible arrive. If anyone may export those rare succulent, please send a e-mail to me. hk2gz@hotmail.com

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.