Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dags..

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AyeeyoH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Dags..

Postby AyeeyoH » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:26 am

Innan jag loggar ut för alltid Insha Allah ville jag göra ett kort besök i min favorit plats.

Under åren jag har varit här, har jag upplevt både sorg, glädje, skratt och slösat så mycket dyrbar tid som jag aldrig kommer att få tillbaka.Har lärt mig mycket om både mig själv och människorna jag chattade med.Kan inte påstå att all tid jag tillbringade här var bortkastad. Jag träffade underbara människor som satte mitt tålamod på test.All argument, bråk och de ständiga känslomässiga utbrotten har lärt mig en hel del om mig själv.

Att vara en hel okänd människa i ett forum var verkligen helt underbart.All maskar var av och upptäckte sidor hos mig som jag hade ingen aning om.Den tillbakadragna blyga tjejen har förvandlats till nån som jag knappt kände igen.
Kunde knappt tro mina ögon när jag läste vad jag skrev ibland.Det var chockerande minst sagt.Ja ja, mina innersta tankar har nog fått ett fritt spel utan några filter.
Som sagt, min tid på SN var full av äventyr som jag sent kommer att glömma.Specielt en viss person som har vänt upp och ner på min tillvaro. De goda minnena kommer jag alltid att minnas.

giftshoprad

Re: Dags..

Postby giftshoprad » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:13 pm

While I haven't known you or seen that many posts of yours, I think I have had a good sense your character from the few that I read. I hope that you manage to stay away from Somalinet forever as you hope, it is quite a challenge, may Allah make it easy for you. This place can be quite scarring, I actually feel sorry for the people that spent many years here and read all those toxic messages.

Normally in real life, we dont encounter such vileness, but anonymity and the online social world has created a mess in human relations. I've read a few articles about the damage of going through comments section any where on the internet, its one one of the most evil and toxic places on earth where all sorts of sick people post and many innocents souls are violated. Many news outlets, including our very own Hiiraan online have disabled the comments section. Wish you all the best for the future

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

Return to “Europe - Sweden”