Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fartun Muhammad-Hassan

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Xaaaaax

Fartun Muhammad-Hassan

Postby Xaaaaax » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:24 pm

Hi does anyone out there know her ? She has a 7 year old son called Wael.
We used to be married a long time ago and I am the father of Wael. Unfortunatley we broke up under bad circumstances 5 years ago and we never had much contact again. She probably still hates me and all I know is they went to Holland and then I never heard from them again.
I just wanto know they are o.k. as I have not heard from them agian and I think my son should know his dad after all he is now getting old enough where he really should know his father and find out that he has a really cute 4 year old sister called Suraya Michelle...
So anyone out there if u know her just ask her to email me pls so i can talk to her for the sake of our son. I got no problem with her, she should be fair to let him know his dad. Thanks. My email is thomasbprice@hotmail.com

Xaaaaax

Re: Fartun Muhammad-Hassan

Postby Xaaaaax » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:16 pm

I added a picture of her.. this is like 6 years old so not very up to date.. but it might help.
Thanks. [img]http://www.thomas.price.ch/images/africa/munachance.JPG[/img]

Xaaaaax

Postby Xaaaaax » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:18 pm

Sorry picture option does not seem to work here the link to the picture..thanks.,. she is the one on the left side.

http://www.thomas.price.ch/images/africa/munachance.JPG

mc solaar

Postby mc solaar » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:37 pm

are somali yourself or swiss ?

to be honest the only way you can get helped is to find out what clan she belonged to, unless you know exactly where she is at the moment. its very hard to determine where they maybe, if you get intouch with her clan members they may know ppl who know where she is in holland.

good luck

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:44 am

Good luck on your search XaaaaX.I hope you find both of them.

kkk47
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: It is my way or the high way no-land but Somaliweyn

Postby kkk47 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:41 pm

a somalian will nove give his son ,, the name of Wael.

he must be swiss or other foreigner

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.