Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Serious Question

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
the one aka smiley

Re: Serious Question

Postby the one aka smiley » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:58 am

i guess a lot of guys have double standardz . somali mentality....................strictly smilez

Xplosive_playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive_playa » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:01 am

[quote="**weezy**"]it's said that 'you will marry someone who Is just like you' ..ask your self this. ARE YOU A VIRGIN? Laughing[/quote]

sooooooo ....... why u worried....... i know im gonna marry a virgin Very Happy

but wat about u.....coz remember 'you will marry someone who Is just like you' .......... lets hope ur man is wat u r??

**weezy**
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby **weezy** » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:29 am

iska amus, you've lost the plot

North brother
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby North brother » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:42 am

Amazinggirl....come on!! so wat it's 2007?? Did the millennium cancel out all morality and islam?
Don't think so..islam has been around for over 1400 years and hadn't change one bit..what was haraam before did not become halaal because we hit the new centry/millennium.

and you can take your comment " NO girl that has a clean past" elsewhere....don't know where you live or been...but myself and every girl i know has 100% clean past..mansha allah.
so we're the living prove..and it's not that hard. Islam is all you need.

And why is that all you girls are soo quick to defend the hoes?? when them ***** give us all a bad name..a hoe is hoe full stop...i'm never gonna defend one.

If your not pround of your own past history....thats your problem but don't go on the defensive side and make excuses for them hoes!!.

[quote][/quote]

True say lander 4 life gal manshallah i dont know why lots of people are getting all defensive and emotional like they regret something themselves Laughing Laughing caadi iska diga take a chill pill Laughing its a simple question but why is it repeated all the time Confused me personally i want a clean chick but its qadaar allah what is written.

Half you people chat shit walahi about somali mentality this is the mentality of the whole world from white to black to yellow, trying to label our community ignorant so blaim the worlds societies why guys can get away with things like this and girls cant but its not like the gal bangs the guy its the guy who bangs her. So live with it people and if you made a mistake as we all human repent to allah, but the true hoe is the 1 who keeps going for it in a haraam way male/female compared to the 1 who done it once but allahu calam.

Obviously in the eyes of allah both male and female get the same sins and will have to be asked for in judgement day if they dont make a serious rependence called towba

amazing gal chill its like you getting all emotional caadi iska diig u dont need to be all defensive and i understand where u coming from but expressing it in the wrong way 2007 doesnt really mean nothing as theres still alot of clean bros and sisters out there

to the bros in here stop making lots of topics about hoes this hoes that all the time in here as the sisters think we saying its ok for the guys to do it but not the girls allahu knows best and stop listening to many 50 cent and otha rap/hip hop tunes about hoes this and hoes that Laughing thats jahiliyah

no body is perfect but people look after yourselves these days as theres many diseases out there STDS/HIV/AIDS and this is a punishment from allah

and remember you will get someone exactly like you and we all need to stop being hypocrites walahi its getting rediculous these days, so if u a sinner you get a sinner and if your not you will get someone whos not

damn man writed a essay am proud of myself Laughing
wasalam people
peace iyo baris iyo basto iyo caano geel

STREET_SWEEPERR
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STREET_SWEEPERR » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:01 am

Once u go bad u never came back

North brother
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby North brother » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:11 am

Once u go bad u never came back

[quote][/quote] may allah guide us inshallah
Last edited by North brother on Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

STREET_SWEEPERR
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STREET_SWEEPERR » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:14 am

cuzy wat u kno bout me !!!!!

u dnt kno wer ma dik has been

North brother
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby North brother » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:17 am

ok and wasnt the 1 boasting about you broke and you get more chicks than diddy Laughing allow u and ur lies be straight b

STREET_SWEEPERR
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STREET_SWEEPERR » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:20 am

yh st8 broke and i get as much pussi as diddy wah

aint like im fukin anytiing dats walkin

North brother
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby North brother » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:28 am

cool bro thats all you needed to say so repent to allah and remeba your gonna end up with a wife like you so u dont want a hoe do you nah b thats how it is

amazinggirl
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby amazinggirl » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:30 am

LOOOL never that, shi.t I'll be damned if I take anything to the heart I mean come on it's over the freaking net lol. Must I keep repeating myself? I only report what I see my eyes are my witnesses ya dig!?
-
Street, good for you!

LANDER-4-LIFE

Postby LANDER-4-LIFE » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:33 am

northbrother...up

North brother
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby North brother » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:36 am

LOOOL never that, shi.t I'll be damned if I take anything to the heart I mean come on it's over the freaking net lol. Must I keep repeating myself? I only report what I see my eyes are my witnesses ya dig!?
-
[quote][/quote] it sometimes seems that way so you have to tell people to chill
lader 4 life its cool

amazinggirl
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby amazinggirl » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:41 am

Brother

Little do you know. The net is that one place that I would never get caught up on.

Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lil_Cutie.. » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:42 am

[quote="STREET_SWEEPERR"]Once u go bad u never came back[/quote]

Istagfurulaah.
Out of all the comments it's this one that saddened me the most!--Are you challenging the will of Allah? Numerous verses in the Qur'aan & Hadeeth's state how Allah can change someone like he changes dark to light.
Drop all theses stupid western sayings about a leopard never changes its spots or whatever and people you need to get your priorities straight.. Islam is soooo much more then what most of you think in here. May Allah guide us to knowledge always! Aameen

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.