Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

To those bored n wasting time hve a read.

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ladydee

To those bored n wasting time hve a read.

Postby Ladydee » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:00 pm

Why does qabil matter to Somalis? U see I have in a relationship with this guy for 3 yrs went uni together and we graduated together. Only reason I feel this guy aint going to the next stage (marriage) is coz of our differences. I neva knew this kinda stuff exist coz am so different I only found out what I was like recently coz I don’t bother with that kinda stuff. Not until I met this guy his family are so strict about this kinda stuff I don’t think his family will neva allow a barawani girl that don’t even speak Somali that gud.am so frustrated I mean other important issue like me practicing my dean is not important what qabil I am is.I dont what will happen But i love him too much to loose him so doubt this will break us up. I just wish his family will see me for who i am not what i am,Anyways my fellow somalis peace out.

PS...big brother was wicked today cnt wait to see what happens next with charley Very Happy

Lil_maRlilander
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: To those bored n wasting time hve a read.

Postby Lil_maRlilander » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:06 pm

IF UR GOOD IN UR DEEN AN U PRACTICE IT WELL...............THEY SHOULD EXCEPT...U.........
AN MOST OFF DA TIME....IS THA OTHA WAY ROUND...... BUT IF UR COOL......WIT IT........
AN HES COOL WIF IT HIS FAMLAY........HAVE NO CHOICE............... BUT TO BE COOL.....

DEEN IS DA MOST IMPORTANT....ISSUE.....EVERY THING ELSE IS A MINOR..................

*SLIM*...THUG

Ashlee
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

Postby Ashlee » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:09 pm

stick 2 ur own qabil and u wont have 2 face problems like this. up

Habar Awal
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Habar Awal » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:24 pm

Have you spoken to him about this? Maybe he is caught between making you and his family happy at the same time. But do your research (Islamic wise) because I think you can get married without parents consent if they are being racist. Have you thought about the plain fact that he doesn’t want to get married in general or married to you?

I personally don’t think he is racist if he has been with you for three years. I know guys who wouldn’t date a girl of another tribe full stop let alone marry her. That is racism.

**weezy**
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby **weezy** » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:12 pm

[quote="Ashlee"]stick 2 ur own qabil and u wont have 2 face problems like this. up[/quote]

SHE'S RIGHT.......

black_booty
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby black_booty » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:24 pm

[quote="Ashlee"]stick 2 ur own qabil and u wont have 2 face problems like this. up[/quote]

i agree 100000000%

MiSs_aaqli
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby MiSs_aaqli » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:33 pm

Salaam Aykum sis,

TRIBALISM, NATIONALISM, RACISM IS FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM, AND IF PARENTS DO NOT LET TWO PEOPLE COMPLETE THE REST OF THEIR DEEN FOR NO OTHER REASON THEN THAT, THEN KNOW...THEY HAVE FALLEN INTO HARAAM.

WHY IS IT HARRAM, BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME THING THAT KICKED IBLIS (SHAYATEEN) OUT OF PARADISE. THATS WHERE THE ROOT OF RACISM, PRIDE AND SURPIRORITY CAME FROM. AS HE THOUGHT HE WAS BETTER THAN ADAM A.S BECAUSE HE (SHAYATEEN) WAS MADE FROM SOMETHING GREATER WHICH IS FIRE AND ADAM A.S WAS MADE FROM CLAY.
SUBXANALLAH WE NEED TO BE VERY CAREFULL. BUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU DISOBEY YOUR PARENTS BUT YOU FIND ALTERNATIVES SUCH AS GETTING A LOCAL IMAM TO TALK TO THE PARENTS TO REMIND THEM ABOUT THE DEEN AND DUNIYA INSHA'ALLAH TA'LA.

SALAAM

Lil_maRlilander
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lil_maRlilander » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:04 am

I AINT ALLOWED TO MARRY HY OR HJ ..................... Laughing

*SLIM*...THUG

black_booty
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby black_booty » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:08 am

Shocked Shocked seriously....

Lil_maRlilander
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lil_maRlilander » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:16 am

AM KIDDIN............B......... Cool

*SLIM*...THUG

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.