Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PLEASE READ..especially females as u r targets!

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
knowledge is power

PLEASE READ..especially females as u r targets!

Postby knowledge is power » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:05 pm

By da way this was an email sent to me:

It was about 3 weeks ago, I was at the Shell station getting diesel. It was bout 11:30pm . I was approached by 2 men and 2 women in a car. The man that was driving asked me 'What kind of perfume do you wear?' I was a bit confused and I asked him 'Why?' He said 'We are selling some name brand perfumes, at cheap prices.' I said I had no money. He then reached out of the car and handed me paper that was laminated; it had many perfumes on it. I looked quickly at it and gave it back. I said, I have no money, He said it is OK, we take check, cash or credit cards. Then the people in the car began to laugh. I just got in my car and said no thanks. Then I received this e-mail yesterday and it sent chills up my spine. Please read this it is not joke. Here is the e-mail I was sent-

Dear Friends: I know not all of you are women that I am sending this to, but I am hoping you will share this with your wives, daughters, mother, sisters, etc. Our world seems to be getting crazier by the day. Pipe bombs in mailboxes; and sick-os in parking lots with perfume. Be careful. I was approached yesterday afternoon around 3:30 PM in the Tesco car park near the University of Ulster by two males who asked what kind of perfume I was wearing. Then they asked if I'd like to sample some fabulous scent they were willing to sell me at a very reasonable rate. I probably would have agreed had I not received an e-mail some weeks ago warning of a 'Wanna smell this perfume?' scam. Someone walks up to you at the shopping centre's or in parking areas and asks you to SNIFF PERFUME that they are selling at a cheap price. THIS IS NOT PERFUME...IT IS ETHER! When you sniff it, you'll pass out. They'll take your wallet, your valuables and heaven knows what else. The men continued to stand between parked cars, I guess to wait for someone else to hit on. I stopped a lady going towards them, pointing at them and told her about how I was sent an e-mail at work. If it were not for this e-mail, I probably would have sniffed the 'perfume' but thanks to the generosity of an e-mailing friend, I was spared whatever might have happened to me. I wanted to do the same for you.

sO_sO_Qatar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: PLEASE READ..especially females as u r targets!

Postby sO_sO_Qatar » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:27 pm

BOII AM I HAPPY AM ALERGIC TO PERFUME

Naughty_By_Nature
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Naughty_By_Nature » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:31 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Omg Seriously...

Boi Have I Got A New Way To Earn Cash looooooool...

~Black_Booty~

STREET_SWEEPERR
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STREET_SWEEPERR » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:33 pm

who read all of dat ??

sO_sO_Qatar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby sO_sO_Qatar » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:34 pm

^ WARYAA READ IT, IT'S INTRESTING AND USEFULL !

Mr_Somalia

Postby Mr_Somalia » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:04 pm

are u tryin to put me out of business?

Savaloy
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Savaloy » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:37 pm

Laughing

Lakiin I dont understand how the guy gets the email address out of no where...

actually i dont get the whole email thing...still

nice way to make doh...

beats snatchin candy from a baby or purse from a granny....

BLACK ROSE

Postby BLACK ROSE » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:24 pm

omg, what a very werid story, could you tell me what part of london you where, when you were approached by these ppl.And also what colour, ethinic were they... cuz these tips could be useful to all of us.

Mentally-ill-MAN
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mentally-ill-MAN » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:15 pm

FUK OFF

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.