Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD... IS A SOMALI !!!

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
mizzy_ghetto
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: *** THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD... IS A SOMALI !!!

Postby mizzy_ghetto » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:30 pm

ahahhahahahahaha are you serious
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

QASAAAAARO

TheBigBosS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheBigBosS » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:14 am

no somali women can be that beautyful Cool

Suga_
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Suga_ » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:43 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
dat was the funniest sh!t ive eva heard...
So y are u tellin us? is not like snet is goin to do anythin for u

CoNsPiRaCy

Postby CoNsPiRaCy » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:13 pm

Reminds me of when i was 12 same thing happened with an older girl.

I told my older brother he gave me a upper cut and dragged me to the chick and the rest was history.

Moral of the story whatever you want you get it with your bare hands and you protect it like your life depends on it.

KeligiiJabhad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby KeligiiJabhad » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:03 am

[quote="silver-spy"]:( Sad Sad

AND YES I MET HER.... THIS IS WAT HAPPENED ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This happened late night and I just came from a friends house on da way home. I Walk to the bus stop wen I see a figure of a woman her back facing me. didn’t really pay much attention. Lakiin I did realise she had a scarf-like bandana wrapped around her in a ponytail. N e wayz, I just started 2 listen 2ma ipod she was standing on the ova side. I didn’t bother looking.

Afta about 10, 20 mins listening 2ma music I look across then I see her, she then slowly turns around looks @ me N smiles. Ma eyez lit up walahi. I cudnt stop looking @ dis woman. Dis gyal looked more beautiful den beyonce, halle berry, christina millian all put2geva . NO LIE

I kept staring @her non stop. I fink she noticed this cuz her eyez wud roll across @ma direction. As soon as she did dat I wud quickly turn ma head round. Afta about 15mins da most UNBELIEVABLE thing happed, da gyal turned round @ma direction then slowly started 2walk 2me. Ma heart was fukkkin beatin like mad. It was overwhelming walahi.

Den she finally reached right in front of me. I cudnt even look @her. Cuz I knew I wud b mesmerized n dat I wudnt stop looking @her face. When I say that this girls face looked like n angel, walahi bilahi talahi u wud 2.……………………………............
Then the most SHOCKING thing happened, wen she looks @me she says in the most sweetest voice in the world.

“are you Somali by any chance”

Then like a fool wif ma mouth wide open I slowly nod ma head surprised by the Q she asked. Then this is the part where I almost COLLAPSED !!!! She says,

“walaalo miyaad ogtahay the time the bus will come”

SHE WAS SOMALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MY DAYZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

At this point ma heart was pounding soo fast it was about 2 explode.
Walahi billahi I tried 2 speak but noffin wud come out. It was so strange it was like I was retarded I was like… “ aaah aaah aaaaah” kept repeating dat. Non stop. She was still looking @me wif da most beautiful smile, waitin 4 an answer. FUKKKIN HELL!!! I coundt say not even 1 word it was @ dat moment I was mentally ill. Then she says in her voice again…

“Maxaa dacay walaal, Cat got ur tongue miya”

Then she giggles a bit. Ma knees starting going weak. Even her laugh made me wana just pounce on her. I was full of so much desire and pain all @da same time. Then the worse thing happened…. A bus approaches and she turns around n says…

“alxamdulilah, u have no idea how long a was waiting 4this bus”

The doors on the bus open, @ this moment everyyyyyy thinggggg went sooooo slow it was crazily
She slowly steps up turns around looks @me smiles with the most whitest beautiful teeth, her eyez flickerin with her long lashes then waves with her fingers. The doors close. The bus drives off.
I literally almost started 2 cry.

Its been almost a 3 weeks in search of this girl and I find it even hard 2eat n sleep without a moment flashin of her. U know wen ppl say “Love at first sight” TRUST its true.[/quote]

most Somali women are beautiful no Question about that! the story you have written about your encounter with this gergeous woman is also very appealing. but the unfortunate thing is that your heart had fainted and, I think, that was the reason that put you in a haunt & remoresful position. in order to get what you want one has to possess bravery heart, but if one devoids it then such a person may end up in the premise of Qiiro jacayl Luuq. I have question here for you sxb. since you pointed out that gurls are normally after you, how come you said that you were nearly collapsed when you saw the girl aroun the bus station? what happen to your ragganimo? Rolling Eyes

Mizzy_Flame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mizzy_Flame » Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:05 pm

"At this point ma heart was pounding soo fast it was about 2 explode.
Walahi billahi I tried 2 speak but noffin wud come out. It was so strange it was like I was retarded I was like… “ aaah aaah aaaaah” kept repeating dat. Non stop. She was still looking @me wif da most beautiful smile, waitin 4 an answer. FUKKKIN HELL!!! I coundt say not even 1 word it was @ dat moment I was mentally ill."

U GOOON Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

DAT PART JUST KILLED IT

JOWKESTA Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.