Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Girls with careers

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somali Girls with careers

Postby Abdi_westldn » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:36 pm

WestLdnShawty wrote:Trya? ok than, and i thought you was real shallow.

Im soo shallow i can't even name a celebrity i think is goodlooking :cry: .

LooL...I swear i think tyra is one of the most beautiful women on the planet if only she was muslim. :(

Seriously tho like a man isnt really supposed to be good looking just a gentle man and good in other others. :lol:

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:44 pm

She looks average *i like her shows though* even though she looks like she could take any guy out, with her punches :shock: .

Yeah true say, its all about how much camels he has or could get :D

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:27 pm

WestLdnShawty wrote:She looks average *i like her shows though* even though she looks like she could take any guy out, with her punches :shock: .

Yeah true say, its all about how much camels he has or could get :D

u r the original nomadic princess. :up:

FLy
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: If u played on my playground u would be use to hearing steak outs they shootin lost my daddy..w???

Postby FLy » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:32 pm

:( MY msn stopped workin abiyooow.. u kelab it was u somaha!

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:44 pm

FLy wrote::( MY msn stopped workin abiyooow.. u kelab it was u somaha!

lol

naa walahi it wasnt adigu u keep duckin like daaym. :evil:

Madd_Scientist_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madd_Scientist_ » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:49 am

UponSallafiya-

Do you have any brothers???? :lol: If you're not married i do have a brother who's Xaafid and studies the Quraan in Saudi..... :lol:

How can i get offended when what you're saying is the truth? I truly admire you for your knowledge and commitment!!!! Mashallah indeed!

Thank you for your comment!

UponSallafiyya

Postby UponSallafiyya » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:46 am

Jazakalah khayr uktii and May Allah bless you in whatever you do sis, I proud of you sister for your sincerity.

Lol yes i have got a brother but his really young, and Alhamduliah i am already in the process inshallah of marriage, if thinks go to plan then inshallah we plan on making hijra.

Trust me sis i haven't got much knowledge compared to a few sisters i know and not to mention the sisters in Dammaj in yemen..wow they are really knowledgable.

eLLe*

Postby eLLe* » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:30 pm

[quote="Madd_Scientist_"]I've had a lot of stick from people (yes my parents included) who don't understand why i'd rather have a career than sit at home and have 10 kids by the age of 25. I'm 24, and i know exactly what i want in life.... a nice house(which i'm saving for) a nice car(which i already have) and most importantly a career....

Why is that so bad? I don't want kids and to be honest it's definitely not something which is on my mind at the moment. How come somali people have the mentality that if you reach the age of say 25, you're past your sell by date so to speak? To any other nation a 25 year old woman has her whole life ahead of her.....

So tell me... what do you think about someone who may or may not want kids and is solemnly focused on her career? Would you ever marry someone like that? And is it so wrong to want to achieve something in your life?[/quote]

babygirl im all for careers and reach your goal! so do ya thang and always be good at what you do!

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

there is a BIG, HUGE, MAJOR BUT-- and that is dont forget your religion which requires you to marry and re produce! -( if possible)

besides you dont want to wake up one day with regrets :wink:

WasteMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby WasteMan » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:55 am

uneducated women :up: :rose:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.