Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IS THAT TRUE

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
manxee

IS THAT TRUE

Postby manxee » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:34 pm

i hear a lot of qaylo qabiil qabiil iyo qaxooti
why are so many somalians in uk and how they going easyl to uk
every year over 1000 somali refuge seeker to uk
i wonder if use fake passport
iam from safrica

STREET_SWEEPERR
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: IS THAT TRUE

Postby STREET_SWEEPERR » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:58 am

if u cant pay me in cash pay me in yayo

WasteMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby WasteMan » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:38 am

I came in the Uk 2 years from mogadishu, we arrived in turkey with a boat and met some somali smugglers who smuggeld us in the the UK,holland,sweden for 1400 dollars. get a fake passport

STREET_SWEEPERR
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STREET_SWEEPERR » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:39 am

WASTEMAN

manxee

Postby manxee » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:32 pm

guys i need fake passport to UK or sweden or Holland for my cousin if u got any sharci contact with me ___>>>>iam serious ^ [bahalwayne@hotmail.com ]
Last edited by manxee on Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

*lady_ice_4u2nv*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *lady_ice_4u2nv* » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:35 pm

wtf^

Qumanyoo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Qumanyoo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:17 pm

baqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaq

Oxy-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oxy- » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:19 pm

can u blame them 4 wanting 2 come 2 Europe?

r_u-maadd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby r_u-maadd » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:46 pm

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bliss_69

Postby Bliss_69 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:04 pm

[quote="manxee"]guys i need fake passport to UK or sweden or Holland for my cousin if u got any sharci contact with me ___>>>>iam serious ^ [bahalwayne@hotmail.com ][/quote]

You Useless Wanker, Dont Bring Ur Faqashness To Scandinivia, Stay Where You Are-- Whats Tha Point For You People To Come Here? I Dont Get It-- U Smellii Fockers -- Sweden Kula - Sweden Dnt Accpt Uneducated Refugeez Like You -- Try UK You Might Have a Better Chance -- They Welcome All The Qabil Lovers - Khat Chewers - Uneducated Foolz - Thugz - Serial Killers From Xamar -- 'nd I Gurantee You'll Love It There -- Free Lacag (Income Support/Job Centre Allowance) -- Bring Ur Whole Family To UK 'nd All...

Peace Cannibal

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:40 pm

[quote="manxee"]guys i need fake passport to UK or sweden or Holland for my cousin if u got any sharci contact with me ___>>>>iam serious ^ [bahalwayne@hotmail.com ][/quote]

I got a fake Italien passport gonna cost u 10 grand.

manxee

Postby manxee » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:26 am

[quote="Bliss_69"][quote="manxee"]guys i need fake passport to UK or sweden or Holland for my cousin if u got any sharci contact with me ___>>>>iam serious ^ [bahalwayne@hotmail.com ][/quote]

You Useless Wanker, Dont Bring Ur Faqashness To Scandinivia, Stay Where You Are-- Whats Tha Point For You People To Come Here? I Dont Get It-- U Smellii Fockers -- Sweden Kula - Sweden Dnt Accpt Uneducated Refugeez Like You -- Try UK You Might Have a Better Chance -- They Welcome All The Qabil Lovers - Khat Chewers - Uneducated Foolz - Thugz - Serial Killers From Xamar -- 'nd I Gurantee You'll Love It There -- Free Lacag (Income Support/Job Centre Allowance) -- Bring Ur Whole Family To UK 'nd All...

Peace Cannibal[/quote]

HOOYADA WASEE QEELADA YARE MOTHERFUKER IT'S NOT UR COUNTRY BICH SO SHUT THE FUUUK

manxee

Postby manxee » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:28 am

[quote="Abdi_westldn"][quote="manxee"]guys i need fake passport to UK or sweden or Holland for my cousin if u got any sharci contact with me ___>>>>iam serious ^ [bahalwayne@hotmail.com ][/quote]

I got a fake Italien passport gonna cost u 10 grand.[/quote]

man i don't wann italia xata hadaa helo ma tageen italia

Bliss_69

Postby Bliss_69 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:41 am

HOOYADA WASEE QEELADA YARE MOTHERFUKER IT'S NOT UR COUNTRY BICH SO SHUT THE FUUUK[/quote]

Listen Nayaa Cannibal, ITS Ma Fcking Country - IT Belongs To Me - Wahs tha Reason That You Wanna Come Ere? You People Are Useless - You Just want To Come Here N Fock Tha Country Up, Juz Like Wah You Did To Ur Own Land - Eatin Human Flesh - Well I Must Warn You There Isnt such Thing as That - So I Suggest You To Stay Werr You Are..

'nd If Any Of Ur People Enter This Land - I Swear Down I'm Gunna Put Bazooka Put Ur Fckin Ars's, Send You All To Hell

good woman? How About Cut Tha Mother Jokz Awight - I Kno Ur Mom Was a Hard Workin love Satisfyin Evrii Bre On Tha Block - SO Lets YOU 'nd I Get Down To Bisness Since Your Futo Hole Is Tha Size of An Swimmin Pool - If Ma ceeb Isnt Good Enough- We Can Alwaiiz Borrow RuMaads' Dildo - You Can Be Tha B.I.T.C.H In That Role.....Cuz I Dnt Like It Gettin It From Behind -

Now Go Teach Ur Somali Fellows Back Home GuyOnGuy Action

manxee

Postby manxee » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:58 am

[quote="Bliss_69"]HOOYADA WASEE QEELADA YARE MOTHERFUKER IT'S NOT UR COUNTRY BICH SO SHUT THE FUUUK[/quote]

Listen Nayaa Cannibal, ITS Ma Fcking Country - IT Belongs To Me - Wahs tha Reason That You Wanna Come Ere? You People Are Useless - You Just want To Come Here N Fock Tha Country Up, Juz Like Wah You Did To Ur Own Land - Eatin Human Flesh - Well I Must Warn You There Isnt such Thing as That - So I Suggest You To Stay Werr You Are..

'nd If Any Of Ur People Enter This Land - I Swear Down I'm Gunna Put Bazooka Put Ur Fckin Ars's, Send You All To Hell

good woman? How About Cut Tha Mother Jokz Awight - I Kno Ur Mom Was a Hard Workin love Satisfyin Evrii Bre On Tha Block - SO Lets YOU 'nd I Get Down To Bisness Since Your Futo Hole Is Tha Size of An Swimmin Pool - If Ma **** Isnt Good Enough- We Can Alwaiiz Borrow RuMaads' Dildo - You Can Be Tha B.I.T.C.H In That Role.....Cuz I Dnt Like It Gettin It From Behind -

Now Go Teach Ur Somali Fellows Back Home GuyOnGuy Action[/quote]

nayaa marka hore iam male
midakle fuuuk ur country do u think i care about living in sweden and get a life u too qoxooti

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.